ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes’ out-of-pocket improv continues to give Chiefs an advantage
RaidersOftheCellar 01:44 PM 12-03-2022
Patrick Mahomes’ out-of-pocket improv continues to give Chiefs an advantage

https://theathletic.com/3955212/2022...8&redirected=1

By Nate Taylor

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:50 PM 12-03-2022
Great article, my favorite part is this.

In addition to the production Mahomes generates with his improvising highlights, another major factor, Wylie said, is the cumulative impact those plays, both mentally and physically, have on opposing defenders. When the Chiefs have celebrated a touchdown or a pivotal first down, Wylie has seen defenders become emotionally deflated after expending so much energy in an unsuccessful attempt to stop Mahomes.
[Reply]
neech 06:14 PM 12-03-2022
I was thinking about what Smith-Schuster said in the article and he knows working with a QB like Mahomes is these days so maybe he will stay with the Chiefs for a decent contract pay for Veach so he can stay, learning a new system would be rough.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:28 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by neech:
I was thinking about what Smith-Schuster said in the article and he knows working with a QB like Mahomes is these days so maybe he will stay with the Chiefs for a decent contract pay for Veach so he can stay, learning a new system would be rough.
Would love to have him back for another 3-4 years. He’s been great for us, and you can tell he loves Mahomes!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:54 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by :
“When I was younger, I liked to scramble around and make a ton of different throws."
:-) :-)

dude isn't even 30
[Reply]
Rausch 12-03-2022, 09:22 PM
This message has been deleted by Rausch. Reason: Q
RaidersOftheCellar 12:00 PM 12-04-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Would love to have him back for another 3-4 years. He’s been great for us, and you can tell he loves Mahomes!
They're kind of in a tough spot at WR. I wouldn't want to hand out a big deal unless the player's irreplaceable, but at the same time, they need some continuity and reliable production. Can't go into next year banking on Toney and Moore to be consistently productive.
[Reply]
Up