ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>Talk about the Bengals...A safe space for lurking Bengals fans
TinyEvel 01:16 PM 12-02-2022
In response to the Bengals fan forum post, citing their shocked reaction to our own Bengals game thread, I invite the finest of Chiefs Planet to politely discuss their desired outcomes for the football competition on Sunday (the Lord's day!).

Please prognosticate with courteous aplomb.

(Lifts a chilled glass of a sensible chablis) "tink!"
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 05:35 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Mahomes has played in the same number of Super Bowls as the bridesmaids , and he actually has a win. If history tells us anything about those bridesmaids, it’s that it’ll be another 30+ years before they get a chance to lose another SB.
Actually, the bridesmaids have been to (and lost) three Super Bowls. However, I agree with your general sentiments. With their appearance last year, the Bengals put the Bills on notice that they will challenge them for their record four losses and no wins.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:53 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I always thought it was Bungholes

Has Bungholes overtaken Bungles?
[Reply]
RedinTexas 06:55 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Just wait a few weeks. We'll show you how to put the Bills out of their misery.
I'm RedinTexas and I approve of this message.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:37 PM 12-03-2022
I've never met a Bengals fan and honestly we've got no real history with them until last year. I don't know what grenades to throw or stereotypes to play to. I honestly got nothing other than their QB looking like the kid from Home Alone.

I think it'll be like the TB in that you can clearly see the guys want this one as much as anyone can. They'll be up from kickoff. If I had to I'd guess a tough 10 point win.

Both teams know what matters is the playoffs though so win or lose it won't mean all that much other than staying in the no 1 seed seat...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:12 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
lmao that fucking direckshun post

can you imagine what he'd say about the chiefs if we had 17 sacks and a 48% pressure rate allowed, while going 7-4 against a weak schedule?

"folks, i'm just not sure the chiefs can get to joe burrow. he's going to dice us up, and our offensive line just can't possibly hold up against a top 5 pass rush. i see the chiefs falling back to the pack at 7-5, and let's be honest, that's where they belong, because we haven't beaten anyone all year. we may be looking at giving up the division to the chargers"
He's simply the worst football poster on this board by a country mile. Good God it's pathetic that someone who pretends to know so much knows so little
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 12-04-2022, 01:41 AM
This message has been deleted by TimeForWasp. Reason: fuck
Rainbarrel 03:46 AM 12-04-2022
What is it with the B team? Broncos(Knowmo), Bills(Dlax) and Bengals(3/4ths). Jeff.Fisher circles alone
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up