ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Nzoner's Game Room>Make QB Sneaking with Patrick Mahomes Great Again
BWillie 03:45 PM 09-02-2022
No risk it no biscuit and stats have shown its a low probability of injury play. Shit happens.
[Reply]
Bump 12:17 AM 02-12-2024
I loved that designed QB run that went for like 30 or however many. Mahomes doesn't look it, but he's actually quite athletic and they broke that out at the perfect time. They never expected it because they never do that! It's the Superbowl though, nothing gets held back!
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 12:17 AM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
The fact they didn’t do it on 4th and 1 when facing elimination today tells me that Andy’s hesitancy has to be injury related — and that there has to be some legitimacy behind Andy’s concern.

They’re gonna have to win without it, and so far, they’ve won a dynasty without it.
You KNOW BWillie was screeching to high heaven to sneak on 4th n 1. The drool spatter covering his living room from the violent head shaking and screeching must resemble a scene straight out of Turner & Hooch.

And they STILL didn't sneak it lmmfgdao.

I'm amazed BWillie didn't vertically rip himself in half in a psychotic rage.
[Reply]
DRM08 12:22 AM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by Bump:
I loved that designed QB run that went for like 30 or however many. Mahomes doesn't look it, but he's actually quite athletic and they broke that out at the perfect time. They never expected it because they never do that! It's the Superbowl though, nothing gets held back!
He was very good at those QB option plays in college.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:24 AM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by DRM08:
He was very good at those QB option plays in college.
Andy called those quite a bit his first two seasons but has backed off since.

It was the perfect game to break them out again.
[Reply]
BWillie 12:31 AM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
You KNOW BWillie was screeching to high heaven to sneak on 4th n 1. The drool spatter covering his living room from the violent head shaking and screeching must resemble a scene straight out of Turner & Hooch.

And they STILL didn't sneak it lmmfgdao.

I'm amazed BWillie didn't vertically rip himself in half in a psychotic rage.
I don't like it when people make decisions over and over that obviously do not make sense. I was happy with the QB runs....especially the designed one. Thats something they had in tbeir back pocket all year for when it really mattered. But just know those are more dangerous than just sneaking.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:01 AM 02-12-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Andy called those quite a bit his first two seasons but has backed off since.

It was the perfect game to break them out again.
I mean, they're better than a sneak. Can't imagine anyone having an issue here.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:09 AM 02-12-2024
The Patrick QB sneak the Chiefs deployed on 4th and 1 in OT is the answer.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 17
« First < 71314151617
Up