ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>Brees retired
TribalElder 03:13 PM 03-14-2021

Just posted a video https://t.co/DWleiiyJHU

— Drew Brees (@drewbrees) March 14, 2021

"After 20 years as a player in the NFL and 15 years as a Saint, it is time I retire from the game of football. Each day, I poured my heart & soul into being your Quarterback. Til the very end, I exhausted myself to give everything I had to the Saints organization, my team, and the great city of New Orleans. We shared some amazing moments together, many of which are emblazoned in our hearts and minds and will forever be a part of us. You have molded me, strengthened me, inspired me, and given me a lifetime of memories. My goal for the last 15 years was striving to give to you everything you had given to me and more.
I am only retiring from playing football, I am not retiring from New Orleans. This is not goodbye, rather a new beginning. Now my real life‘s work begins!"
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 08:53 PM 12-03-2022
Now he’s going to get cancelled by the Lightning Strike Survivors Group.

What are their thoughts on the Chargers logo?

Lightning Strike Survivors Group Blasts Drew Brees Promotional Stunt Amid Twitter Firestorm, “Disgusting.” https://t.co/px8MWApA7Z

— Amy Dash (@AmyDashTV) December 3, 2022

[Reply]
Rasputin 09:09 PM 12-03-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Seems like Drew Brees’ post-football life is getting weird.

Faking getting struck by lightening.

He wouldn't have that problem if he grew out his mole again for a lightning rod. It would have absorbed all the lightning bolt.
[Reply]
Rausch 09:33 PM 12-03-2022
The fact that isn't an Onion headline confirms I slipped through a portal during one of my blackouts and ended up in a wildly divergent timeline...
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:01 AM 12-05-2022
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Nah, that was the 2nd video that "exposed" the plot.

That's what got everyone all worked up and then furious when they fell for the stunt. There's ****ing lightning strike survivor organizations out there furious with him trying to make this something its not. I just hope he doesn't apologize this time around.
Thanks. My faith in humanity is restored back up to the 7 percent level.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:02 AM 12-05-2022

What are their thoughts on the Chargers logo?

These people are more likely to get struck by lightning than to get an apology from a gambling organization.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up