ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 139
« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
Eureka 10:15 AM 03-19-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Isiah rightfully calling out the fraud dynasty.
NO, he's playing what if, also known as Monday morning quarterbacking.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:11 PM 03-26-2024
Lakers beat the bucks tonight while playing a man short.

And the thread wasn't bumped.

Weird.

Side note - the Lakers aren't any better with Lebron James than they'd be without him and his massive cap figure.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:27 PM 03-26-2024
Sounds like further evidence that LeBron is the only thing that makes this version of Lakers in any way relevant.

Side note - the Lakers' only chance of making a run through the play-in/playoffs this year is if LeBron absolutely goes off again in them like last season.
[Reply]
ARROW2 02:10 AM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Weird.

Side note - the Lakers aren't any better with Lebron James than they'd be without him and his massive cap figure.

Side note - The Lakers ARE better WITHOUT LeDinosaur than they ARE without him and his massive cap figure.
[Reply]
ARROW2 02:11 AM 03-27-2024
Sounds like further evidence that LeBron is the only thing that makes this version of Lakers in any way relevant.

Side note - the Lakers' only chance of making a run through the play-in/playoffs this year is if LeBron absolutely goes off again in them like last season.

Do you mean go off like he did against the Nuggets while GETTING FUCKING SWEPT?!!! GTFOOH with that bullshit.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:11 AM 03-27-2024
What happened to Giannis? The dude looked totally outmatched late in the game yesterday and I’ve seen several games where he’s pretty bad in the 4th.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:23 AM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
What happened to Giannis? The dude looked totally outmatched late in the game yesterday and I’ve seen several games where he’s pretty bad in the 4th.
AD is one of the best defensive players in the history of basketball and yesterday was one of the rare days he was actually motivated. That part wasn't too surprising to me.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03-27-2024, 11:24 AM
This message has been deleted by KC_Connection. Reason: double post
staylor26 11:26 AM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Weird.

Oof
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:27 AM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
Do you mean go off like he did against the Nuggets while GETTING ****ING SWEPT?!!! GTFOOH with that bullshit.
Yes, exactly. He averaged a 28 point triple double against the Nuggets and it didn't matter whatsoever because his teammates didn't show up.

The Lakers can go on a playoff run to the WCF again like that again on the strength of LeBron's performance (who is still a top 5 player when healthy and motivated), but it would obviously take not being matched up with Denver. The Nuggets are the clear favorites to take the title.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:02 PM 03-27-2024

LeBron says he vetoed Darvin Ham’s coaching in the comeback win against the Clippers �� pic.twitter.com/AxttZ2ecP5

— LakeShowYo (@LakeShowYo) March 27, 2024

LeCoach.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:05 PM 03-27-2024
I don't believe a word that liar says at this point, but very fitting of him to throw his coach under the bus publicly.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:13 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don't believe a word that liar says at this point, but very fitting of him to throw his coach under the bus publicly.
All the talent in the world can't save LeBron from the fact that he's an incredibly unlikable narcissist to the extent it's hampered his career significantly. Only four rings in over twenty seasons with two of them being on a super team and one of them being the COVID ring. That's fucking pathetic given his talents.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:19 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
All the talent in the world can't save LeBron from the fact that he's an incredibly unlikable narcissist to the extent it's hampered his career significantly. Only four rings in over twenty seasons with two of them being on a super team and one of them being the COVID ring. That's ****ing pathetic given his talents.
I would say Kevin Durant's decision to join the Warriors cost him far more titles than his personality (which made him who he is, the GOAT).
[Reply]
staylor26 12:21 PM 03-27-2024
I would say Kevin Durant's decision to join the Warriors cost him far more titles than his personality (which made him who he is, the GOAT).
"Only Lebron's allowed to build super teams!"
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:22 PM 03-27-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
"Only Lebron's allowed to build super teams!"
Saying that again and again won't change the fact that the only reason LeBron didn't end up with a half dozen titles was because the #2 and #3 players in the world were forced to join together to beat him.
[Reply]
Page 45 of 139
« First < 354142434445 464748495595 > Last »
Up