ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Trevor Bauer suspended 324 games
The Franchise 01:17 PM 04-29-2022

Trevor Bauer: 324-game suspension. Two years of regular season.

— Jon Heyman (@JonHeyman) April 29, 2022

[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 01:20 PM 04-29-2022
Marcell Ozuna can still play what a joke
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 01:23 PM 04-29-2022
Holy fucking shit.... What the hell did he do that was so much worse than all the other scumbags in sports?
[Reply]
jd1020 01:26 PM 04-29-2022
Did I miss something? Wasn't his case thrown out for lack of evidence?

Feel a lawsuit coming.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 01:29 PM 04-29-2022
He was an insufferable prick long before this. I can only imagine what they unearthed during the process.

And bonus: his time on adminstrative leave over the past year doesn't even count. So it starts today.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:32 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
He was an insufferable prick long before this. I can only imagine what they unearthed during the process.

And bonus: his time on adminstrative leave over the past year doesn't even count. So it starts today.
And as a Dodgers fan....I'm at least glad that we're off the hook for his salary.
[Reply]
sedated 01:34 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
And as a Dodgers fan....I'm at least glad that we're off the hook for his salary.
Yeah those shallow-pocket Dodgers :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:34 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by sedated:
Yeah those shallow-pocket Dodgers :-)
Has nothing to do with how much money they have. It's paying that much money for a player that doesn't get to play.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:49 AM 10-03-2023

None of us knew him outside of public perception which got us in this shit in the first place.

Tyreek, Ariza and now this man. There's a reason this country practices innocence until proven guilty.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:44 AM 10-03-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
None of us knew him outside of public perception which got us in this shit in the first place.
No, plenty of his teammates absolutely detest the guy. He has a history of bullying random people using his Twitter followers. This isn't a perception thing. He has rubbed endless people the wrong way throughout his career.

My first thought after watching his video was why in the world did MLB go along with this punishment, etc if it were all so obvious. And that's why I'd be extremely reluctant to take the version of events he just put out into the world at face value.
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:47 AM 10-03-2023
No, plenty of his teammates absolutely detest the guy. He has a history of bullying random people using his Twitter followers. This isn't a perception thing. He has rubbed endless people the wrong way throughout his career.

My first thought after watching his video was why in the world did MLB go along with this punishment, etc if it were all so obvious. And that's why I'd be extremely reluctant to take the version of events he just put out into the world at face value.
Neither one of them look good here. He posted a video showing screenshots and a video. He said there's metadata but he didn't post it. He complained that everyone took her at face value but now he's expecting the same thing.

And yeah...it's well known in the Dodgers clubhouse that a lot of the players didn't like this guy.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:21 PM 10-03-2023

What would you say that you try to do here on Chiefsplanet? The pot calling the kettle black moment realization for you, I hope.

As far as Bauer there is no question he's a shitty guy, but he shouldn't be disciplined for something he didnt do. Justice is important.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:10 PM 04-29-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Holy ****ing shit.... What the hell did he do that was so much worse than all the other scumbags in sports?

YOUR AVY IS HORRIBLE! NO MOAR POSTS FOR YOU
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:28 PM 04-29-2022
I wonder if a lot of this is because of the way the whole urias verdugo thing got swept under the rug with the dodgers.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:32 PM 04-29-2022
MLB trying to look good.

Nothing was proven. Ridiculous penalty.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up