Page 29 of 112
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Veach is the best GM in the NFL
staylor26 11:51 AM 07-14-2020
I don’t think it’s even debatable at this point
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:30 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Good to know that Suggs whom we claimed off waivers in mid-December was crucial to our run defense for the majority of that season.
The run defense the majority of that season was not good. It was clear Suggs wasnt the player he once was but definitely was a contributor.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:35 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
The run defense the majority of that season was not good. It was clear Suggs wasnt the player he once was but definitely was a contributor.
I didn't know this was a thread about the run defense. I thought it was a thread about Brett Veach?
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:36 PM 10-12-2021
I love it. Let's ignore how you fill your roster with dependable, cheap talent.

Breeland was a starting corner for us for 2yrs and probably made the most important play in our Super Bowl run covering Edelman.

We picked up Pennel off his couch and he changed the entire complexion of our run defense.

We got Ward for literally nothing and he played at times at the level of a top-20 corner in the NFL.

Frank Clark was absolutely huge in terms of setting the tempo and tone in 2019. You think we stop Derrick Henry in the playoffs without his attitude? You think we win the Super Bowl with Houston or Ford in his place?

I noticed you didn't mention Smith, Humphrey, and Sneed? I was told by you Matthieu was his only success.
You're wasting your time man. Dude became a Chiefs fan like 3 years ago and clearly it shows in his god awful takes.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 06:36 PM 10-12-2021
Wish Chris Ballard was the GM. Look at how awesome the Colts are.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:41 PM 10-12-2021
I didn't know this was a thread about the run defense. I thought it was a thread about Brett Veach?
Speaking of bringing attitude!
[Reply]
JakeF 06:42 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Wish Chris Ballard was the GM. Look at how awesome the Colts are.
We had all 3(Dorsey,Reid,Veach), we should have just left it that way.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:44 PM 10-12-2021
This is why you're 1 of the best posters Jake
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:50 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
A Super Bowl Ring
That's not accurate. The only Super Bowl ring Dorsey has ever sniffed has been with the Packers as a goddamn scout. By that same token, you could say Britt Reid is a Super Bowl winning coach.

Dude is a fucking psychopath and will never have another NFL GM position again.

The more you suck his balls the more pathetic it is.
[Reply]
-King- 06:58 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Neither one of those guys played the amount of snaps to warrant more credit than Clark for that.
Chiefs gave up 5 yards a carry with Clark and before Pennel. They gave up 4.5 once Pennel joined.

They sat Pennel and played Clark the regular season Tennessee game and we gave up 200+ yards rushing. They played Pennel in the playoff game and shut the Titans run game down.

So no I won't give Clark and credit for our run defense :-). Veach does get credit for signing Pennel though. That was major.
[Reply]
notorious 07:10 PM 10-12-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Chiefs gave up 5 yards a carry before Pennel and with Clark. They gave up 4.5 once Pennel joined.

They sat Pennel and played Clark the regular season Tennessee game and we gave up 200+ yards rushing. They played Pennel in the playoff game and shut the Titans run game down.

So no I won't give Clark and credit for our run defense :-). Veach does get credit for signing Pennel though. That was major.
Why did they let Pennel go again?
[Reply]
staylor26 07:15 PM 10-12-2021
Chiefs gave up 5 yards a carry with Clark and before Pennel. They gave up 4.5 once Pennel joined.

Yea you clearly didn’t watch the fucking game….
[Reply]
-King- 07:18 PM 10-12-2021
Yea you clearly didn’t watch the fucking game….
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 07:19 PM 10-12-2021
:-)
Laugh all you want, but anybody saying that Clark had no impact on stopping Derrick Henry is a fucking moron that didn’t watch him closely in that game.

It’s really that simple.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:21 PM 10-12-2021
Amazing how Pennel played only 36% of the snaps in that game, but he somehow had a much bigger impact than Frank Clark who was easily our best defensive lineman in that postseason while Jokes was out/injured.
[Reply]
-King- 07:32 PM 10-12-2021
Laugh all you want, but anybody saying that Clark had no impact on stopping Derrick Henry is a fucking moron that didn’t watch him closely in that game.

It’s really that simple.
I didn't say that he had no impact. But without Pennel he made our run defense no better.

But yeah I'm sure that it's a pure coincidence that we were a terrible run defending team without Pennel and suddenly became decent when he was signed.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 112
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Up