ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Was this sexual harassment?
NO because you are working under the table on private property 2 2.78%
NO because you are a man and she is a woman 6 8.33%
NO because you are a strong man and she is 77 years old 8 11.11%
NO because you didn't reprimand her and leave immediately 0 0%
NO Because you were wearing tight cargo shorts and bending over in plain sight 3 4.17%
ON because you should have brought the safety pins. You are bad. 9 12.50%
YES because it was nonconsensual touching on the buttocks 7 9.72%
YES because she is your "employer" 0 0%
YES because you feel uncomfortable about it. 4 5.56%
This is the worst Penthouse Forums story I've ever read 33 45.83%
Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I may have been sexually harassed on the job today.
TinyEvel 07:52 PM 04-22-2024
I have been remodeling a rental property for a 77 year-old woman for the past 4 weeks. We've become friendly and she's very appreciative to have someone trustworthy to work on her home.

Today I was leaning over a counter, fixing a window, when she asked if I had brought some safety pins for her like she texted me about this morning.

I told her I forgot.

Then she said "Oh you are a bad, bad, boy!" and smacked me on the ass.

It wasn't painful, but it was a little more than a tap.

I said something like, "Hey, c'mon, please let's keep it professional."

She reacted a bit shocked and asked if I was serious.

I just kind of mumbled "Yeah it's ok" because I didn't want to make it more awkward than it already was, and we went about the rest of our business.

Is this sexual harassment or sexual assault?

I wish it didn't happen. She's a nice lady and I've been able to help her improve her life situation with my help. I didn't want to make it awkward.

Naturally the first place I have come to is the CP legal experts.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 09:07 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
I got sexually harassed by a drunk acquaintance at a bar a couple years ago. Rubbing on my arm and shit.

Guess who I run into Sunday the at the very same bar?

My friend said he gave off a creepy vibe.
Billay?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:14 AM 04-23-2024
Obviously a retired school teacher. Bet!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:19 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by Kman34:
What’s a male Karen called?? I forgot..
Ken
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:19 AM 04-23-2024
She probably called her bestie that same night.

"Dorothy, they just dont make men like they use to. Back in my day when i slapped a man on the butt, he was dicking me down within the hour!"

Dorothy: "Maybe he's a homo like the ones i see in the commercials during Matlock".
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:22 AM 04-23-2024
"Bitch wanted it"
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:24 AM 04-23-2024
" I think... I mean, that sounds gay. I just want you to know that this is the first conversation... of three conversations that leads to you being gay. There's this and then in a year it's like, "You know... "I'm kind of going to wanna get back out there, but I think I like guys. " And then there's the big, "I'm a gay guy now. ""
[Reply]
PatMahomesIsGod 09:51 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Billay?
Billay wishes.
[Reply]
Graystoke 09:54 AM 04-23-2024

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 10:28 AM 04-23-2024
I got harassed back in my 20s working at a large insurance company in Omaha...you can probably figure it out. Anyway, this older gal who was also frankly pretty unattractive, would always make little comments to me that were at the very least annoying and sometimes kinda uncomfortable. But, I was kinda new and pretty young, so I just rolled my eyes about it and moved on.

One day, I'm walking down the cubicle row and she stops me from passing by putting both arms up and out, like in a T-Shape and was like "Where are you going?" I was like "Uh, to the copy machine" and she says "Well, what's the magic password?" I said "Please?" and she said "No, that's not good enough"...I mean this got pretty long and uncomfortable and I got pretty annoyed. I finally half smiled and said "OK, you need to move" and she let me by. But ugh...I put up with that kind of shit from her for a couple of years until I transferred to a new job.

...now, if she had been some hottie in the office, no problem. But as I said, she was older and not attractive. Ugh.
[Reply]
TLO 10:48 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I got harassed back in my 20s working at a large insurance company in Omaha...you can probably figure it out. Anyway, this older gal who was also frankly pretty unattractive, would always make little comments to me that were at the very least annoying and sometimes kinda uncomfortable. But, I was kinda new and pretty young, so I just rolled my eyes about it and moved on.

One day, I'm walking down the cubicle row and she stops me from passing by putting both arms up and out, like in a T-Shape and was like "Where are you going?" I was like "Uh, to the copy machine" and she says "Well, what's the magic password?" I said "Please?" and she said "No, that's not good enough"...I mean this got pretty long and uncomfortable and I got pretty annoyed. I finally half smiled and said "OK, you need to move" and she let me by. But ugh...I put up with that kind of shit from her for a couple of years until I transferred to a new job.

...now, if she had been some hottie in the office, no problem. But as I said, she was older and not attractive. Ugh.
This actually sounds incredibly obnoxious.
[Reply]
raybec 4 10:54 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod:
Billay wishes.
The fact that you have 6 posts but you know Billay is sus. Try harder to act new Hootie.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:20 AM 04-23-2024
TinyE probably had to stop off a Quick trip for the Big Gulch. Rehydrator for after a heavy night of motorboating or geriatric lady love session
[Reply]
Hailchief 11:31 AM 04-23-2024
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Ken

Richard......
[Reply]
BEAVER 11:58 AM 04-23-2024
Would.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 12:20 PM 04-23-2024
sexually harrassed and flirting are just the difference between if you are hot or not.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 9
« First < 34567 89 >
Up