ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Here comes the winds of change Bengals
RunKC 09:35 AM 01-30-2023
The price of being a good team. We saw how Allen regressed after Dabboll left. Losing either of these 2 would be a huge blow to that team.

This just in....

The Cardinals have requested to interview Bengals DC Lou Anarumo for their vacant HC job, per league source.@gmfb @nflnetwork

— Peter Schrager (@PSchrags) January 30, 2023

The #Cardinals also requested an interview with #Bengals OC Brian Callahan for their head coaching job, per source. Callahan also is a candidate for the #Colts job.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:55 AM 02-13-2023
:-) May have ensured the Bengals lose Lou with our drubbing of the Eagles.

Adding to this: a source told me that the Cardinals have focused their head coaching search on Gannon and Bengals DC Lou Anarumo.

The source also said Arizona could make a decision tonight. https://t.co/XpYCC27fL0

— Josh Weinfuss (@joshweinfuss) February 13, 2023

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:59 AM 02-13-2023
Come on Cardinals....hire Anarumo and don't fuck this up.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:22 PM 02-13-2023
Doesn't matter. They were an average defense with Lou. They will find someone that can be an average defense again.

QBs win SBs. With a solid line, Burrow and the Bengals will be fine.
[Reply]
New World Order 12:24 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
Doesn't matter. They were an average defense with Lou. They will find someone that can be an average defense again.

You guys might not have Tee though.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:26 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
It's gonna be funny when Tee Higgins is on the Giants.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:27 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by New World Order:
He's under contract for this year.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:28 PM 02-13-2023
He's under contract for this year.
So were Tyreek Hill and AJ Brown.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:31 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So were Tyreek Hill and AJ Brown.
Tee Higgins isn't the #1 receiver on the Bengals. If he's gone, we have more picks and Chase gets more balls thrown his way.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:32 PM 02-13-2023
Tee Higgins isn't the #1 receiver on the Bengals. If he's gone, we have more picks and Chase gets more balls thrown his way.
No but that's the issue he's gonna want #1 money and a team like NYG is gonna be willing to give it cause they won't get that player at 25 or whatever their pick is.

The Bengals can not afford to have the highest paid QB, highest paid WR and a top 5 paid WR.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:33 PM 02-13-2023
Should be an easy decision to pick Lou over Gannon. With that being said Arizona are idiots for picking a defensive head coach and should have signed EB.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:34 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by Mecca:
No but that's the issue he's gonna want #1 money and a team like NYG is gonna be willing to give it cause they won't get that player at 25 or whatever their pick is.

The Bengals can not afford to have the highest paid QB, highest paid WR and a top 5 paid WR.
Correct. That's why it's a win/win. If he wants a bank, take the picks and move on. If he wants to be here, well, you don't wanna think about that...
[Reply]
DRM08 12:38 PM 02-13-2023

I'm gonna disagree with the "average defense" comment. The Cincy defense has not given up more than 23 points in a playoff game the last 2 seasons. Giving up less than 20 points per game across both playoff runs. I think that's a pretty big part of Cincy's playoff success the last couple years.

The Chiefs just won a Super Bowl where the defense gave up 35 points. They also won a playoff game last year where Buffalo scored 36 points. Let me know when Cincy wins any playoff games in that situation. They haven't needed to do it so far because the Cincy defense has done such a great job.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:40 PM 02-13-2023
Correct. That's why it's a win/win. If he wants a bank, take the picks and move on. If he wants to be here, well, you don't wanna think about that...
He'd be a complete retard to not want to get the most money he can, he plays a position that is blowing up for contracts and the FA class sucks...I think he could rival the DaVante Adams contract.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:51 PM 02-13-2023
Agreed, but it’s going to come down to whether Cincinnati gets what they feel is fair value. Worst case is they hold on to him and he goes full Ramsey or Watson.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 12:51 PM 02-13-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I'm gonna disagree with the "average defense" comment. The Cincy defense has not given up more than 23 points in a playoff game the last 2 seasons. Giving up less than 20 points per game across both playoff runs. I think that's a pretty big part of Cincy's playoff success the last couple years.

The Chiefs just won a Super Bowl where the defense gave up 35 points. They also won a playoff game last year where Buffalo scored 36 points. Let me know when Cincy wins any playoff games in that situation. They haven't needed to do it so far because the Cincy defense has done such a great job.
They're going to regress. Bates will be gone. Pratt may be gone. Reader is getting up there in age.

Their focus needs to be on protecting Burrow so those 30+ shootouts are more likely to happen.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up