Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Raiders
TLO 09:01 PM 10-02-2022
Monday Night Football at Arrowhead.

Talk about it in here.
[Reply]
jdubya 09:24 AM 10-04-2022
Raiders red zone is atrocious. Unless something miraculous happens, Raiders will answer KC TDs with FGs and the lead will steadily grow as the game goes.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:24 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Everybody is going to point to the Colts game and say "trap" or "letdown" but the simple fact is, they were supposed to have a really good defense this year and their offense is horrible, putting them in bad situations.

The Colts defense is still top half of the league in DVOA. The Raiders are 20th. The Bucs are 4th even after the loss.

The Raiders are going to throw the kitchen sink at him but does anybody think their defense is good enough to do with the Colts did? I don't.

If the Chiefs can stop the run, which they've been good at, they win this game.
I agree with all of this, but stopping the run this week is probably the difference between winning convincingly and just winning if our offense performs like they did against the Buccaneers.

If our offense has a Colts game and the run defense sucks, Raiders have a chance.

If neither happens, Chiefs win in a blowout. If only one happens, Chiefs win a close one.

That’s my thought at least.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:27 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I agree with all of this, but stopping the run this week is probably the difference between winning convincingly and just winning if our offense performs like they did against the Buccaneers.

If our offense has a Colts game and the run defense sucks, Raiders have a chance.

If neither happens, Chiefs win in a blowout. If only one happens, Chiefs win a close one.

That’s my thought at least.
Yeah, that's kind of my thinking.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 09:48 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Raiders red zone is atrocious. Unless something miraculous happens, Raiders will answer KC TDs with FGs and the lead will steadily grow as the game goes.
McD just needs to feed Josh instead of trying to get cute with the passing game in the RZ.
[Reply]
scho63 09:59 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Winning big would more look like 41-20, imo, which is closer to what I think the final score will be :-)
If we win by 10 or more its big against a rival like the Felons
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:15 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
The Raiders ran all over the Broncos. Not seeing that happening against us in Arrowhead. Stop the run and we win big.

Chiefs 37 Raiders 29
Just don’t see them scoring 29 on this defense. I’m thinking more like 38-17
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 10:17 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by Nixhex:
That makes the score over the last 8 games Chiefs 299 - Raiders 149 :-)
299 ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?
[Reply]
TLO 10:36 AM 10-04-2022
Monday Night will take forever to get here.
[Reply]
Lzen 10:39 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I think the NFL considers a Raiders game to essentially be a bye week in and of itself.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Eureka 10:41 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Monday Night will take forever to get here.
Doesn't really matter. Chiefs already won this game via a big blowout.

On to the Bills.
[Reply]
PHOG 12:04 PM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Doesn't really matter. Chiefs already won this game via a big blowout.

On to the Bills.
Oh no, no you don't! I think this may have been what happened in the Colts game [besides muffed punts, kicker not being able to hit the broad side of a barn, errant flags (Teh Refs)] was looking ahead to the Fuccaneers. Ala tarp game, except it's Raiders week, so it's difficult to have a tarp game with them.

:-)
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 12:21 PM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Oh no, no you don't! I think this may have been what happened in the Colts game [besides muffed punts, kicker not being able to hit the broad side of a barn, errant flags (Teh Refs)] was looking ahead to the Fuccaneers. Ala tarp game, except it's Raiders week, so it's difficult to have a tarp game with them.

:-)
this 100%

Raiders > Colts
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:00 PM 10-05-2022
AHOY MATEYS, LET US SET SAIL FOR OUR NEXT PLUNDER

[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:11 PM 10-05-2022
Man I like the KC Chiefs
[Reply]
MagicalFruit 07:11 PM 10-05-2022
1. They suck