DrunkBassGuitar 03:52 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
That low?

:-)
The 28 point game brought down his average lol
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 05:00 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Well, Sunday's Chiefs would murder Vegas. Like 42-10.

but we don't seem to do that, like ever. We maddeningly seem to play down to the opponent a lot.

So I'll say Chiefs 28-20.
Chiefs beat them by a combined score of 89-23 last year.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:03 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
The 28 point game brought down his average lol
Better trade him then. lol.
[Reply]
big nasty kcnut 05:06 PM 10-03-2022
Raiders are on crack. 100-0 chiefs.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:53 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
How'd Vegas trip to Arrowhead go last year?
When's the last time we blew out two opponents in a row?

And yeah, we only beat Tampa by 10, but it was never really close, was it?

I'd love it. It would mean something has truly changed, but I suspect we fuck around some, and still win by a TD.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:03 PM 10-03-2022

but we don't seem to do that, like ever. We maddeningly seem to play down to the opponent a lot.

Check last years two games .
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:16 PM 10-03-2022

Huh? Do you even watched the games? They absolutely OBLITERATED Vegas twice last year. Literally doing what you're crying about the Chiefs supposedly never doing :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:17 PM 10-03-2022

I'd love it. It would mean something has truly changed, but I suspect we fuck around some, and still win by a TD.
It's the NFL. Expecting a blowout any week is foolish.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:20 PM 10-03-2022

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 09:21 PM 10-03-2022

[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:22 PM 10-03-2022
Not overly concerned about what Evans and Brady did last weekend. The Chiefs were up three scores and appeared to want to keep everything in front of them. The PF on Thornhill was a bad call, the DPI was a clear instance of grabbing and turning the player. If the Chiefs had put two on Evans, it might have opened up the defense to some big plays and the way the offense was moving the ball, there was no reason to take chances.

Carr isn't Brady; the only concern I have is the Raiders front 7. It's a decent group and the Chiefs will need to be balanced and protect Mahomes.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:23 PM 10-03-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
i still can't ****ing believe the bills are going to dodge willie gay and mcduffie

probably one more week for mcduffie would have done it god dammit

we'll rape the raiders but i'm pissed about those two missing the bills game

if mahomes endures gay and mcduffie and butker all missing a month largely unscathed we're going to end up a 2 or 3 loss team
Mcduffie might not even be better than Fenton, Watson or Williams. We really dont know shit about the guy yet one way or another.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:25 PM 10-03-2022
The only thing that might keep this game closer than t should be is Andy deciding to call a much more vanilla game, to save the big plays for BUF and then SF.

Which the more I think about it, seems like exactly what will happen. Raiders are very middle of the pack in every major stat line, but they are a division opponent, which cuts both ways. Andy can call a pretty textbook offense and Spags just needs to not allow LVR to score more than their season average, 24.0 pts.

So it seems like all Andy needs to do is keep Crosby in check and Spags needs to keep Adams from making any game-changing plays. Of course, I pretty much thought the same thing about IND and that didn't go well at all.

Still, the Raiders have perennially allowed the Chiefs to score 30+ in every meeting but one over the last 8, so I like our chances here so long as our defense continues to play as well as they have.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:38 PM 10-03-2022

I'd love it. It would mean something has truly changed, but I suspect we **** around some, and still win by a TD.
Haven’t we beaten the raiders like 8 times in a row? Last year the combined score was about 80-0

*Correction - it was 89-23 last year between the two games. If we play like we did this week we’re going to post a cricket score
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:47 AM 10-04-2022
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
It's the NFL. Expecting a blowout any week is foolish.
Ok, so why are you arguing with me again?

I said I expect to win, and it not be a blowout.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 15
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up