Nzoner's Game Room>BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt
NIUhuskies 08:39 AM 01-24-2023
I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Pablo 06:27 PM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That gals fan would never eat that. That dog doesn't have diarrhea cinnamon alpo chili on it.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 06:46 PM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
In his 2 full seasons healthy, Burrow has beaten Mahomes in Arrowhead in one AFCCG and went to the wire in the other, with a lesser organization across the board. He's widely regarded as the 2nd best QB in the league and the only guy that doesn't get the yips when he's staring the Chiefs in the face. You don't want to see Burrow healthy in the playoffs and you know it because he's coming to your gun fight with a knife and he doesn't give a shit.

Wait...too soon?
You do know what the expression bringing a knife to a gunfight means right?! I mean, the analogy is very appropriate, but I’m just curious if you actually realize why that is.
[Reply]
Valiant 06:47 PM 02-21-2024
Arguable. Mahomes had less yards, less ypa, 1% better on comp% and 1 more td pass on 7 more attempts. He was also sacked 5 times to Burrow's 19. And all that was with 1 more quarter of play for Mahomes.
Mahomes avoids sacks. You should have learned that from obj. Especially during 19 to 22.
[Reply]
Valiant 06:51 PM 02-21-2024
In his 2 full seasons healthy, Burrow has beaten Mahomes in Arrowhead in one AFCCG and went to the wire in the other, with a lesser organization across the board. He's widely regarded as the 2nd best QB in the league and the only guy that doesn't get the yips when he's staring the Chiefs in the face. You don't want to see Burrow healthy in the playoffs and you know it because he's coming to your gun fight with a knife and he doesn't give a shit.

Wait...too soon?
How is having 3 number 1 wrs a good te and rb a knife to a gun fight?

Mahomes on your team wins a championship. Does burrow make the playoffs leading our squad?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:55 PM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by Valiant:
How is having 3 number 1 wrs a good te and rb a knife to a gun fight?

Mahomes on your team wins a championship. Does burrow make the playoffs leading our squad?

Reid got Alex Smith and way worst to the playoffs consistently so he could drag Burrow. But once Burrow shrinks into Alex Smith playoff mode in the playoffs like he enjoys doing then our season ends in the divisional round at best this year.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:12 PM 02-21-2024

Wait...too soon?
Burrow wasn’t healthy in last year’s AFC Championship Game… that the Chiefs won?

Mahomes beat the Bungholes on one leg that game with Practice Squad WR’s.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:21 PM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
You do know what the expression bringing a knife to a gunfight means right?! I mean, the analogy is very appropriate, but I’m just curious if you actually realize why that is.
Yes. What i was saying was, Burrow is coming in with less, but he doesn't give a shit because he believes he's enough to overcome it all.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 07:31 PM 02-21-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Burrow wasn’t healthy in last year’s AFC Championship Game… that the Chiefs won?

Mahomes beat the Bungholes on one leg that game with Practice Squad WR’s.
Healthy and the playoffs wasn't meant to imply that he wasn't in '21 or '22.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:51 PM 02-21-2024

Wait...too soon?
Gotta get through you own division first and Joe needs to stop being in the injury report. Mahomes 6 champ games in a row is historic. His playoff records is historic. His percentage of winning down by 10 or more is historic. His MVP this soon is historic. His rings this soon is historic. Joe has done nothing historic.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:21 PM 02-21-2024
Burrow doesn’t even have a historic run differential to point to!
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:09 PM 02-21-2024
If Glass Joe is so great then trade Chase for a haul of picks like we did Hill and draft defense. They won't because they know Joe isn't a difference maker. They will spend way too much on offense and the defense will be shit.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 11:57 PM 02-21-2024
Pay me. Gimme that bag like Sneed wants and i'm out!
I'll send you $20 to fuck off.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:06 AM 02-22-2024
Yes. What i was saying was, Burrow is coming in with less, but he doesn't give a shit because he believes he's enough to overcome it all.
He should focus on catching Boomer or Ken Anderson's accomplishments first. :-)
[Reply]
JPH83 12:24 AM 02-22-2024
It's a good analogy. Supremely confident knife wielders have as much success in gun fights as Burrow has in important games.
[Reply]
Shag 12:53 AM 02-22-2024
Mahomes was carried by his defense this year. From what i've read on ChiefsPlanet, that doesn't count.

Patrick Mahomes plays better than anyone

✅ in the playoffs
✅ playing from behind
✅ in the clutch
✅ on 3rd or 4th down

Flat out, he delivers when you need him to, better than anyone in the history of the game. pic.twitter.com/FqcTZcmeSV

— coop (@LocalLegendCoop) February 16, 2024

The highest-graded QB throughout the 2023 playoffs 💥 pic.twitter.com/oXcsnCeYXB

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) February 14, 2024

Most playoff games with a 90+ QBR since 2006 (how many came in a title game)

1. Patrick Mahomes - 7 (3)
2. Josh Allen - 3 (0)
2. Peyton Manning - 3 (1)
2. Tom Brady - 3 (0)
5. Colin Kaepernick - 2 (1)
5. Kurt Warner - 2 (1)
5. Russell Wilson - 2 (1)
5. Drew Brees - 2 (0)

— Scott Kacsmar (@ScottKacsmar) February 18, 2024

[Reply]
Page 237 of 263
« First < 137187227233234235236237 238239240241247 > Last »