tite
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:59 PM 07-03-2023
watch to the end :-)

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:17 PM 12-27-2023
RUMOR: Star Wars Projects with Deepfaked Luke, Han and Leia in the Works

Originally Posted by :
A new rumor has stated that Lucasfilm will announce a new series of Disney+ shorts starring Luke Skywalker, Han Solo and Leia Organa at the upcoming Star Wars Celebration.

Shaun O’Rourke, an industry professional who, according to his IMDb bio, has "over 20 years of experience" working with renowned companies like Warner Bros., Disney and Netflix, recently posted on YouTube claiming to have heard "a rumor of new Disney+ series announcement coming at Star Wars Celebration of a series of short films with Luke, Han, and Leia."

The post also included the hashtags #DeepFake and #CGI as well as a de-aged image of Harrison Ford's Indiana Jones, Mark Hamill's Luke and Carrie Fisher's Leia, suggesting that these rumored live-action shorts will be set during the Original Trilogy timeline and use deepfake technology to create era-appropriate versions of the main trio. However, until officially confirmed or debunked by Lucasfilm, this rumor should be taken with a grain of salt.

[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:50 PM 12-27-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
RUMOR: Star Wars Projects with Deepfaked Luke, Han and Leia in the Works

I’m listening, I’m listening……
[Reply]
Bowser 01:51 AM 12-28-2023
Gee, do you think Iger heard the comments people had after the Disney trilogy about not having Luke, Han, Leia and Chewie all together one last time before they all got unceremoniously removed from the stories?
[Reply]
Indian Chief 10:23 AM 12-29-2023
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Gee, do you think Iger heard the comments people had after the Disney trilogy about not having Luke, Han, Leia and Chewie all together one last time before they all got unceremoniously removed from the stories?
I think Bob Iger has a walk-in humidor, only it's not filled with expensive cigars. Instead it has hundreds of jars of his farts. He goes in there from time to time and just huffs away. And when he's done smelling his own farts, he exits the humidor and goes back to work. He does nothing different. He may hear the complaints but, at least this far, it has had no impact on his behaviors/decisions.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 12:29 AM 01-06-2024
Tarkin looked really uncanny valley in Rogue One.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:25 PM 01-05-2024

*Vito Corelone voice* Look how they massacred my beloved childhood film franchise!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:00 AM 01-06-2024

[Reply]
Bowser 07:12 PM 01-12-2024
A loose calendar of upcoming Star Wars projects

https://bgr.com/entertainment/star-w...ource=facebook
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:52 PM 01-12-2024
A loose calendar of upcoming Star Wars projects

https://bgr.com/entertainment/star-w...ource=facebook
i'm surprised they can fit this into their busy schedule of activism for women's rights, LGBTQ rights, antifa and the ukraine
[Reply]
Indian Chief 08:33 AM 01-15-2024
Bad Batch and Andor are the only ones I'm remotely interested in. That's a lot of stuff no one was asking for.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:48 AM 01-15-2024
Originally Posted by Indian Chief:
Bad Batch and Andor are the only ones I'm remotely interested in. That's a lot of stuff no one was asking for.
Bad Batch to a lesser extent, but especially Andor are must watches. Andor specifically has me all the fuck in. Whatever they do I'm in. They earned it.

Acolyte is pretty aggressive. I'd love it, but it has to be good. They half ass it and it will flop worse than Eternals.

Skeleton Crew I'm skeptical. I don't need Goonies in space. Jude Law can be fucking excellent though. I'll tune in. But I'll tune out pretty quick.

Tales of the Jedi was surprisingly good. It was only like a half hour of content, but I thought it was pretty good. Definitely didn't need but I thought it was pretty good. Maybe that's because I expected less than nothing.

Hopefully they get Mando and Ahsoka right. I'm in because I'm in. But I reserve the right to hate it.

Rey :-) Whatever.

Dawn of the Jedi, I'll prolly give it a look, but this will have a short leash.

Mandoverse and Waititi are probably getting pushed/cancelled. Whatever.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:17 PM 02-07-2024

THE MANDALORIAN AND GROGU will be the first new Star Wars movie to hit theaters in 7 years pic.twitter.com/fWCWAJKhwD

— Star Wars Holocron (@sw_holocron) February 8, 2024

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:17 AM 02-08-2024
KENOBIIIIIIIIII

TOMORROW. 4PM. pic.twitter.com/TCL6EIsArz

— Empire Magazine (@empiremagazine) February 8, 2024

[Reply]
Page 18 of 19
« First < 81415161718 19 >
Up