ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Post-loss fallout from BuffaloRumblings.com AND BillsZone.com
Hammock Parties 11:43 AM 11-14-2022
:-):-):-):-)

Originally Posted by :
It took me a long time to digest that travesty against the vikings yesterday and here is my opinion

-this is a very dumb football team.
Originally Posted by :
If the Bills lose to the Browns, and drop the rematch to Miami at home, I’ll be riding the fire McDermott and Dorsey train by the end of the year
Originally Posted by :
May be blinking “a bit”? You think, Diggs? Your “super star” QB certainly is. He’s now blown two games for the Bills.

I actually lost sleep last night because I can’t stop thinking about that snap fumble for a TD. What the hell? How many times does a QB fumble a snap in the NFL? The most fundamental, basic part of the game. Something you learn in peewee football.

I’m done for a few weeks, at least. I need to separate myself from this team. I’ve never let sports impact my life outside of watching games, but after 13 seconds, the the blown Jets game and now this, I need a new activity on Sunday for awhile.
Originally Posted by :
woke up this morning and immediately checked espn.com, hoping to see the Bills fired some coaches. Nope. Just like 13s last year. No consequences.

Buffalo has been selling an inferior product to their fanbase for over 50 years, yet they will charge the same amount for merchandise and tickets as the Patriots.

Time to move on. JA is the franchise, not McD, not Dorsey, not Frazier. If this team is going to be rescued, it is going to require people who can make Josh successful. The coaching staff has got to go.
Originally Posted by :
Any one else notice that when the TV announcers said the Bills have shut down Justin Jefferson, he EXPLODED?!?!?!?! (not literally of course)

Just like they used to show the Josh Allen's redzone success statistic last season - and then he went in a slump!

Thanks, jerks!
Originally Posted by :
I was sitting there watching, think of how they'd blow this game.

What the Bills came up with blew my mind!
Originally Posted by :
I have learned that I am way too invested in this team. It sounds strange but all the years the bills were terrible it was easier to watch. I expected to lose every week. The days they won were awesome.

Its much harder now expecting them to win only to consistently self destruct.

I'm just frustrated right now. I probably should be doing something more productive on sundays.
Originally Posted by :
After seeing mostly the rash of defensive injuries, I will forever think that last year was our Super Bowl year- even without Tre, but especially with him.
Originally Posted by :
This entire week the Bills should strap Josh and Ken Dorsey to a chair and force them Clockwork Orange style to watch the first half of todays game.
Originally Posted by :
Bills are falling apart. A couple more key injuries and they are done. It's more likely they end up finishing last in the division.
Originally Posted by :
I would be having an initial conversation with Sean Payton this week.
Originally Posted by :
An embarrassment and inexcusable. A fake Super Bowl favorite.
Originally Posted by :
This team isn’t winning anything. Defense is garbage. Coaches are morons. Josh is having mental farts in key situations. Dorsey isn’t helping with his dumb play calling.

Frazier is a chicken

McD is a moron. Horrible game day coaching. Guy needs to look in he mirror.

This is the same old Bills. They will win 11-12 games and break our hearts in the playoffs again
Originally Posted by :
I expect playoff failure so that helps. I don’t know if I could handle Super Bowl loss 5
Originally Posted by :
Brutal.

MVP my ass.
you can join in the fun here...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...sh-Allen/page3

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/sho...re-right/page3
[Reply]
tredadda 04:05 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
He’s not taking what’s given to him. Patrick had this problem last year but fixed it.

Yup. He’s gonna have to outgrow that or it’s gonna hurt them.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:22 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
The Chiefs sat Mahomes in a similar position...

Reid doesn't feel the pressure McDermott does.
I mean, in fairness… we did play him immediately after a supposed head injury that many thought looked too bad to play. And on a knee that just recovered where we were told one hit the wrong way could lead to long term damage. That being said I tend to agree that if a short term play could mean long term injury, he’d be more reluctant to do it. Alex smith has said as much.
[Reply]
DRM08 04:50 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Yup. He’s gonna have to outgrow that or it’s gonna hurt them.
Allen is brutally honest in media interviews. The first step to getting better is admitting your mistakes. He has the right attitude and humility to admit his flaws and try his hardest to improve.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:55 PM 11-14-2022
This makes me realize I've been too hard on our gamethread residents around here.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:16 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
This makes me realize I've been too hard on our gamethread residents around here.
The first step to getting better is admitting your mistakes. I read that somewhere.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:26 PM 11-14-2022
They need to calm down. They lost a close one to a good team. Allen is still learning like Mahomes had too after last year. Allen want to always go for big play even when it's not there. He will get better and play with more patience like our guy does. Mahomes is better than ever now.
[Reply]
DRM08 05:33 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
They need to calm down. They lost a close one to a good team. Allen is still learning like Mahomes had too after last year. Allen want to always go for big play even when it's not there. He will get better and play with more patience like our guy does. Mahomes is better than ever now.
They've lost 3 super close games to 3 good teams, certainly not a trainwreck situation for them by any means. If their slump & playoff run last year is any indication, they will probably be a much better team in January than right now.
[Reply]
doomy3 05:52 PM 11-14-2022
Haven’t read the thread, so maybe this has been mentioned. Can’t believe none of their fan base is complaining about them not taking a shot at the end zone with 5 seconds. They easily could have thrown a quick fade or slant for the win. If it fails incomplete, you still have time to kick the tying FG. Seems like they should have taken one shot on a quick throw.
[Reply]
doomy3 05:53 PM 11-14-2022
Also, once the Vikings had the touchback with 2 seconds in regulation, why not throw a bomb to Jefferson? It’s not impossible that he’d be interfered with and they get an intoned down for a FG attempt. Instead they just down it. I don’t understand that.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 05:55 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by doomy3:
Also, once the Vikings had the touchback with 2 seconds in regulation, why not throw a bomb to Jefferson? It’s not impossible that he’d be interfered with and they get an intoned down for a FG attempt. Instead they just down it. I don’t understand that.
Cousins took way too many sacks yesterday to be confident that Von wouldn't strip sack him before he could get a throw off.
[Reply]
jallmon 06:15 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Reads like a www.chiefsplanet.com game day thread.
Are you mean it's not???
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:27 PM 11-14-2022
No lie, i'm more worried about the Dolphins than the Bills.

No one has figured them out yet like i had hoped, and their weapons are a match up problem for everyone.

They have a talented defense too, that if they start clicking, could pose real problems.

Pains me to say it, but they're the scariest matchup in the league right now.
[Reply]
jallmon 06:30 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Damn, this do be true to an extent though.

It sounds strange but all the years the bills were terrible it was easier to watch. I expected to lose every week. The days they won were awesome.

We have the future GOAT, with great supporting people, great coaching, and I have a hard time watching a fucking game. I'm pissed about every little thing. Every play should be a td, every defensive play should be a strip sack. I can watch a game (muted), but prefer to watch RedZone (muted). That's not healthy.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:31 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

No one has figured them out yet like i had hoped, and their weapons are a match up problem for everyone.

They have a talented defense too, that if they start clicking, could pose real problems.

It all comes down to Tua.

Do not like it at all when I watch him get into a Brady like rhythm with quick, short passes right after the snap.
[Reply]
DRM08 06:32 PM 11-14-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Bengals are also a pretty big challenge for the Chiefs until proven otherwise.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up