ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Round two regroup
RedinTexas 06:23 AM 04-26-2024
I expect to see a run on WR when the draft restarts tonight. 5 of the first 7 picks are teams that have a need at WR.
[Reply]
Sofa King 07:02 AM 04-26-2024
We need a LT badly, but man a really good TE would be appealing too.

Hoping for LT. All those picks in the 4th and 5th will be a LOT of fun.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:47 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
We need a LT badly, but man a really good TE would be appealing too.

Hoping for LT. All those picks in the 4th and 5th will be a LOT of fun.
We do but how much better are these guys going to be than Morris. I'd say a few left are better prospects but it will thin out fast.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 09:14 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
We do but how much better are these guys going to be than Morris. I'd say a few left are better prospects but it will thin out fast.
We need a true experienced starter at LT

Wanya Morris

A second-team All-Big 12 selection by AP … played in nine games and started eight at right tackle

Played in six games in a backup role at left tackle …

Maybe he could take over for Taylor at RT?
[Reply]
VAChief 12:43 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
We need a true experienced starter at LT

Wanya Morris

A second-team All-Big 12 selection by AP … played in nine games and started eight at right tackle

Played in six games in a backup role at left tackle …

Maybe he could take over for Taylor at RT?
I think he might best fitted at RG if they don't decide to extend Smith.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:12 AM 04-26-2024
Trade-up ammo is still available.

I could see going up to around 50 with the Eagles for the T they like the best, for sure.
[Reply]
Palangi 09:20 AM 04-26-2024
Trade a 5th rounder and Lucas Niang to the Saints for Trevor penning. See if Andy Heck can get him right. We were reported to be high on him.

Then in the 4th round you can look at Javon foster, Christian Jones, Brandon Coleman, or Walter Rouse.

Use the 3rd rounder on a Orhohoro or Maason Smith
[Reply]
KC_Lee 09:43 AM 04-26-2024
Would like either OT or DT round 2. Some rankings per NFL.com

OT Rankings
Blake Fisher - 54
Christian Jones - 55
Roger Rosengarten - 67
Matt Goncalves - 88
Patrick Paul - 102

DT Rankings
Jer'Zhan Newton - 25
Braden Fiske - 38
Kris Jenkins - 48
Ruke Orhorhoro - 62
Brandon Dorlus - 65

Source: https://www.nfl.com/news/best-prospe...2024-nfl-draft
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 09:48 AM 04-26-2024
Patrick Paul #2 pass pro grade in the draft, only 7 hurries against him last season
Attached: Screen Shot 2024-04-26 at 8.47.57 AM.jpg (24.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Bowser 10:44 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
Patrick Paul #2 pass pro grade in the draft, only 7 hurries against him last season
He'll be gone in the first five picks, unfortunately.

I think we might actually miss out on OT this year, at least someone that has a chance to come in and start week 1.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:55 AM 04-26-2024
Always torn between fuck it trade up get your guys in 1/2/3 and MAH VALUE MAH PICKS
[Reply]
wannaGOback 10:45 AM 04-26-2024
There’s only two options for chiefs in second round..let me break it down for you simple minded folk.

Trade up for Mckinstry as soon as Dejean comes off the board

Draft Kingsley at end of round.

Later rounds they should pick up a TE and RB.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:21 AM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by wannaGOback:
There’s only two options for chiefs in second round..let me break it down for you simple minded folk.

Who is simple-minded?

Trading up for a non-T would be pretty epicly stupid.
[Reply]
wannaGOback 01:24 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Who is simple-minded?

Trading up for a non-T would be pretty epicly stupid.
I mean anyone who thought chiefs were taking T in 1st and were likely trading up for one. That was never, ever, happening. Chiefs wanted Worthy badly, but if they couldn’t get him they were still taking Mitchell at 32.

They could absolutely trade up for a non-T. How many times does it have to be said. Why on earth would they put a rookie project on Patrick’s blindside in a 3peat year? Can you explain how that makes sense to you or anyone else who was frothing at the mouth to take any of the tackles who PLAYED RIGHT TACKLE IN COLLEGE?

Trust me when I say this, if the Chiefs trade up in the 2nd they are probably taking another offensive piece. Maybe AD Mitchell. I said right after combine day they need to trade up for Worthy or Mitchell on draft night and try to get the other in the second if it’s possible. It’s definitely possible if Pats go the other way.

You guys simply don’t have a pulse on where Mahomes is in terms of frustration from last year. If you thought for one second they weren’t completely revamping the WR room…sorry, simple minded.

And no revamping doesn’t mean signing Hollywood to a 1yr deal. Getting skill players for cheap is the only way to play Mahomes prime in a strategically correct manner. Hollywood was 3peat insurance only. They need their ball-catchers of the future and they need them for cheap, ie draft. It’s just simple minded thought to say OMGOMG CHIEFS NEED LT OMG. No…just no.
[Reply]
wannaGOback 07:26 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by wannaGOback:

see? trust me i dont have sources...
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up