ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 31
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-
dirk digler 10:33 AM 02-28-2024
I don't get this.

The @NFLPA just released their player team report cards for 2024 and the results are ... suboptimal for the Chiefs.

Head coach Andy Reid gets A+ but Chiefs rank dead last in training staff and ownership. Ownership gets an F- from the players. pic.twitter.com/2XyHkQfFru

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) February 28, 2024

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:56 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Not a good look for the players, either.
How do they look bad? Regardless of how unreasonable you think they are for asking for a new locker room, unless the players all decided it was fuck Clark Hunt day and lied on their submissions, Ownership promised them a new Locker Room during the 2023 off season and cited them being too successful as why it didn't get done. That's a horrible look for Clark.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:56 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
THEY JUST REDID IT 3 ****ING YEARS AGO...
That's the game day locker room in the stadium... there is a separate locker room in the practice facility.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:56 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
If anyone has taken the arrowhead tour, like me, the locker room is state of the art!! Itís fantastic!! I canít possibly understand whatís missing? Stripper poles? Open bar? Ice cream machines?

Sounds like sour grapes to me.
They do travel around the league and see the other locker rooms though...like it's kind of ridiculous but the Oregon Ducks have nicer facilities than most NFL teams.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:57 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
How do they look bad? Regardless of how unreasonable you think they are for asking for a new locker room, unless the players all decided it was fuck Clark Hunt day and lied on their submissions, Ownership promised them a new Locker Room during the 2023 off season and cited them being too successful as why it didn't get done. That's a horrible look for Clark.
Yea, saying hey you won the SB so we didn't do the locker rooms is a really shitty look.
[Reply]
Womble 10:58 AM 02-28-2024
Perhaps the players are unhappy that there are no decent cheerleaders to fornicate with. The buck stops with Clark Hunt on that one.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:59 AM 02-28-2024
spoiled


[Reply]
-King- 11:00 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Clark just massively upgraded the locker room 3 years ago. This can't possibly be an F man come on.



The Cowboys were one of 3 teams that got an A for their locker and it honestly looks very similar to ours:

Chiefs practice locker room




Cowboys practice locker room (at 2:30)


[Reply]
O.city 11:01 AM 02-28-2024
So it's the practice facility and locker room they're upset wiht?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:01 AM 02-28-2024
Didn't we go through this already?

And then win a Super Bowl? Again?

Well at least this should give Buffalo fans something to be excited about.
[Reply]
Mecca 11:01 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
spoiled

You can't compare that, you have to compare to today and what's across the league and even in college.
[Reply]
-King- 11:02 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They do travel around the league and see the other locker rooms though...like it's kind of ridiculous but the Oregon Ducks have nicer facilities than most NFL teams.
I wouldn't really use college locker rooms as a measuring stick though to be fair. They use those as recruiting tools for young kids that they don't have to pay so they can just go all out on them.

But anyways, the locker rooms in the chiefs practice facility are pretty damn outdated.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:02 AM 02-28-2024
Some of these things are very easy to fix. It isn't hard to upgrade the weight room and weights, get more training staff, and fix the food.

Some of these other complaints like size\space are due to Arrowhead being old.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 11:02 AM 02-28-2024
All the players said they loved the Raiders facilities during the Super Bowl week.

Better upgrade the practice facility, Clark.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 11:02 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
That's the game day locker room in the stadium... there is a separate locker room in the practice facility.
Oh, OK. I guess. Just seems weird that the team that has been the undisputed king of the fucking universe these last 6 seasons have players, apparently a lOT of them, willing to give them an average grade of F- on ANYTHING.

Whatever man. Millionaires bitching about billionaires. Fucking practice locker room vs. gameday locker room. Shut the fuck up already...sheeesh...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:03 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
You can't compare that, you have to compare to today and what's across the league and even in college.
Sure I can.

The Chiefs practice facilities and locker room are light years ahead of even Redwood city and yet they still complain.

How much luxury do you need to play sports?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 31
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up