ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Alpha WR's
MahomesMagic 11:58 AM 02-27-2024
Thought I would create a thread dedicated to the Alpha WR's as there has been a lot of attention already on getting a better Mecole or MVS or tiny 140 lb slot WR's.



Alphas can't be stopped, you can only pray to contain them.


Malik Nabers




Adonai Mitchell

Adonai Mitchell is no stranger to Georgia fans. 2nd & 18, 8:16 left in the fourth quarter, Stetson Bennett drops back and completes a 40-yard touchdown strike to Mitchell over the outstretched Alabama defender to garner Georgia the lead in the national title.
It's arguably the biggest catch in program history, and according to sources, Mitchell is only scratching the surface of his stardom. It's virtually every day at this point, Mitchell will have people within the building raving about some miraculous catch he's made, or how he caught 80% of the footballs during 11on11 scrimmages.





Watch as Adonai takes over the game and has to be held repeatedly to avoid further embarrassment.


[Reply]
O.city 01:29 PM 02-29-2024
I guess you could squint and hope that Mitchell became......Detox said Hopkins. Maybe that or a lesser version of Ceedee?

His physical traits aren't gonna be near that, so that's unlikely, so you're gonna have to have him be more of a feel/smart player. Hopkins probably fits.

Drafting a guy to be that is pretty meh.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:30 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
And Flowers isnt even a deep threat or outside boundary guy. Hes mostly a slot WR who beats teams in the intermediate level of the field.

He was never a 1st rd WR to me. Id take Jayden Reed over him all day
Horrible take.


:-)
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:31 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
I like Flowers and Addison.

Not excited about Quentin.

Week before last years draft.

I also liked Kincaid and La Porta.
[Reply]
O.city 01:31 PM 02-29-2024
Zay is too small to be a legit outside guy. CB's eat him up if that's the case.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:33 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Zay is too small to be a legit outside guy. CB's eat him up if that's the case.
Just stop.


He can line top anywhere on the field and beat any corner in the NFL, including Sneed.



Not surprised that the "I hate offense" crowd hates good WR's....


:-)
[Reply]
O.city 01:34 PM 02-29-2024
He's too small. Cb's get their hands on him it's pretty much end of story.

It's why the Ravens used him in bunches and motion alot this year.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:34 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
Worthy is a similar prospect to Hollywood. That's a good comparison, thanks.
Fun to talk about but FA will tell us what will tend to happen. Theyre gonna get an MVS replacement and likely keep Hardman as cheap depth.

If you get someone like Mooney and keep Hardman it basically erases the need for Worthy IMO. Its a similar role.
[Reply]
O.city 01:35 PM 02-29-2024
He's fine, Andy would use him well here.

I wouldn't have spent a 1 on him when I could get Rice in the 2nd.
[Reply]
O.city 01:35 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Fun to talk about but FA will tell us what will tend to happen. Theyre gonna get an MVS replacement and likely keep Hardman as cheap depth.

If you get someone like Mooney and keep Hardman it basically erases the need for Worthy IMO. Its a similar role.
Just sign Hollywood and be done with it.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:36 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
He's too small. Cb's get their hands on him it's pretty much end of story.

It's why the Ravens used him in bunches and motion alot this year.
Yeah, the guy who was promoting the quality of garbage like Skyy Moore and Justin Watson doesn't like the explosive playmaker.


:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 01:40 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
He's fine, Andy would use him well here.

I wouldn't have spent a 1 on him when I could get Rice in the 2nd.
Yup this is how I felt. Hes 59 and barely 180 lbs. Hes not gonna be AB out there.

Hes not winning jump balls and burning guys down the field with 4.42 speed.
[Reply]
O.city 01:40 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Yeah, the guy who was promoting the quality of garbage like Skyy Moore and Justin Watson doesn't like the explosive playmaker.


:-)
I don't remember promoting Skyy Moore for anything.

Justin Watson put up 500 yards and 3 TD's for pennies. That seems good?
[Reply]
O.city 01:42 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yup this is how I felt. Hes 59 and barely 180 lbs. Hes not gonna be AB out there.

Hes not winning jump balls and burning guys down the field with 4.42 speed.
Size and such will keep him from ever being more than a really good #2.

If he were able to do what he does at 6 foot and 200 pounds, you'd really have something.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:46 PM 02-29-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
I don't remember promoting Skyy Moore for anything.

Justin Watson put up 500 yards and 3 TD's for pennies. That seems good?
No, its not good.

Your taste in WR's is AWFUL.

Justin Watson was the clown who was featured as the #1 WR against the Eagles and he choked over and over.
[Reply]
wannaGOback 01:46 PM 02-29-2024
If chiefs don’t sign a quality FA for 12-20m per this offseason, they need to draft a WR in the first AND second round.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 17
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up