ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 18 of 26
« First < 81415161718 19202122 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official 2023-24 College Hoops Thread ****
Pablo 04:40 PM 11-10-2023
Please post any and all thoughts on games you’re watching in here if you like. Let’s all have fun and remain very very civil to each other!!

[Reply]
Pablo 07:32 PM 03-02-2024
We got some interesting games tonight so far.

Hope everyone got to watch a little basketball today. KU lost and that's very unfortunate and I know you all agree with me on that.
[Reply]
rfaulk34 08:35 PM 03-02-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
We got some interesting games tonight so far.

Hope everyone got to watch a little basketball today. KU lost and that's very unfortunate and I know you all agree with me on that.

[Reply]
Pablo 09:22 PM 03-02-2024
Houston pulled it off at the end. That game kicked ass.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:26 PM 03-02-2024
Shead is the best player in the country not named Edey.
[Reply]
TEX 09:29 PM 03-02-2024
Houston pulled it off at the end. That game kicked ass.
Yep. Mentally tough team. They know how to win. OU played well and did the kinds of things they needed to do for an upset. Great game. Man, the Big 12 is such a good conference! GO COOGS!
[Reply]
Rams Fan 07:10 AM 03-03-2024
Probably a bit hyperbolic, but I feel like Kentucky is either making the Final Four or losing first round.

The defense is so bad but the offense is so good. Cal ran an all freshman lineup the last 5 minutes of the game to seal the W. Dillingham and Sheppard are so fun to watch, but their off ball defense is atrocious.
[Reply]
alanm 09:27 AM 03-03-2024
Creighton won again yesterday. Taking out #5 Marquette. Bluejays getting on a roll heading into tourney time.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:23 AM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
Probably a bit hyperbolic, but I feel like Kentucky is either making the Final Four or losing first round.

The defense is so bad but the offense is so good. Cal ran an all freshman lineup the last 5 minutes of the game to seal the W. Dillingham and Sheppard are so fun to watch, but their off ball defense is atrocious.
When you can score 100+ anything is possible.

SEC standings show me this is gonna be a very interesting week for those at the top.

And then there's the mutts..lol

On a little 16 game skid
[Reply]
BWillie 11:07 AM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Shead is the best player in the country not named Edey.
Bla bla bla. That 13 ppg, 42% FG, 32% 3FG line is really doing it for you huh? I get it, great defender but no way he's the 2nd best player in NCAA basketball.

Dude also has no NBA future.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 12:09 PM 03-03-2024
When you can score 100+ anything is possible.

SEC standings show me this is gonna be a very interesting week for those at the top.

And then there's the mutts..lol

On a little 16 game skid
The SEC is getting like 6 teams in guaranteed, probably 7.

There’s a scenario where there could be a 5 way title for the conference title, but IDC.

I just want Kentucky to be healthy and playing well going into the tournament. Yesterday was the first time all year where they’ve had their entire roster available for a full game.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:11 PM 03-03-2024
The SEC is getting like 6 teams in guaranteed, probably 7.

There’s a scenario where there could be a 5 way title for the conference title, but IDC.

I just want Kentucky to be healthy and playing well going into the tournament. Yesterday was the first time all year where they’ve had their entire roster available for a full game.

And they all suck
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:41 PM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Bla bla bla. That 13 ppg, 42% FG, 32% 3FG line is really doing it for you huh? I get it, great defender but no way he's the 2nd best player in NCAA basketball.
He absolutely is. He could put up massive numbers on a worse team than Houston if necessary. KenPom ranks him 8th right now (among a mass of guys well behind Edey), but accounting for his defense, I’m comfortable giving him the #2 spot. If not him, then who?

Originally Posted by :
Dude also has no NBA future.
Of course. What does that have to do with anything?
[Reply]
Rams Fan 02:12 PM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
And they all suck
The Big Ten is dog shit.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:20 PM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
And they all suck
The Big Ten is dog shit.

[Reply]
BWillie 02:26 PM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
He absolutely is. He could put up massive numbers on a worse team than Houston if necessary. KenPom ranks him 8th right now (among a mass of guys well behind Edey), but accounting for his defense, I’m comfortable giving him the #2 spot. If not him, then who?

Of course. What does that have to do with anything?
BWillies All American Team
Zach Edey, Purdue
Terrence Shannon Jr, Illinois
RJ Davis, North Carolina
Ryan Kalkbrenner, Creighton
Dalton Knecht, Tennessee

2nd team
Tyler Kolek, Marquette
Mark Sears, Alabama
Antonio Reeves, Kentucky
Tristan Newton, UCONN
Kevin McCullar Jr, Kansas