ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 83
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:32 PM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Could've just said no
:-)

But how would he be able to pass up the chance to say his name?
[Reply]
loochy 12:36 PM 10-25-2023
Well, since Lebron is clearly the greatest of all time with no equal, there is no point in having conversations about how Lebron is the greatest of all time because he is so obviously the greatest of all time. But I won't talk about how great Lebron is because it's clear that he's the greatest of all time and being the greatest of all time speaks for itself.


/kcconnection
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:41 PM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch:
Could've just said no
Can't jam the word "Lebron" 3 times into "No."
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:42 PM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
:-)

But how would he be able to pass up the chance to say his name?
Damnit! Beat me to it. :-):-)
[Reply]
staylor26 12:43 PM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by loochy:
Well, since Lebron is clearly the greatest of all time with no equal, there is no point in having conversations about how Lebron is the greatest of all time because he is so obviously the greatest of all time. But I won't talk about how great Lebron is because it's clear that he's the greatest of all time and being the greatest of all time speaks for itself.


/kcconnection
The more you say it the more true it becomes!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:02 PM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
It is more about your first post in this thread. Stuff like that. We all get it you think he is the GOAT, others don't so we don't need to keep going down that road.

Talking about how he or anybody else in the NBA are playing currently is fair game and should be discussed.

I am not the hall monitor though but I thought I would at least ask politely.
The first post in the thread was, in effect, a continuation of the ongoing years-long discussion I've had here about how LeBron's peers view him. Those people know exactly what it was in response to.

And unsurprisingly, just one LeBron post this hour has led to about a dozen more about him. If everyone doesn't want to talk about LeBron so much, I would suggest they certainly have a weird way of showing it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:30 PM 10-25-2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:30 PM 10-25-2023
ahahhahahahah

“Who’s your daddy?” chant in Denver. pic.twitter.com/gRqwvRC81i

— Dave McMenamin (@mcten) October 25, 2023

[Reply]
Bearcat 01:48 PM 10-25-2023
I know it's a running joke these threads are 90% Lebron/GOAT/KCC talk, and given this thread is less than 24 hours old and there's already at least two different asks in this thread to knock off the LeBron/GOAT bullshit plus another reported post....

....knock off the Lebron/GOAT bullshit.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:48 PM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
ahahhahahahah

pic.twitter.com/V0oWH2HfzQ

— Mike Honcho (@MikeHoncho069) October 25, 2023


:-)
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:02 PM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
I know it's a running joke these threads are 90% Lebron/GOAT/KCC talk, and given this thread is less than 24 hours old and there's already at least two different asks in this thread to knock off the LeBron/GOAT bullshit plus another reported post....
I'd love to know who is sensitive enough to report a post in one of these threads :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 02:16 PM 10-25-2023
The legend of Chet starts tonight.

Go to the casino and bet on OKC to win more than 43.5 games. They are just giving money away.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:23 PM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I'd love to know who is sensitive enough to report a post in one of these threads :-)


[Reply]
dirk digler 03:01 PM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I'd love to know who is sensitive enough to report a post in one of these threads :-)
Wasn't me
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:37 PM 10-25-2023

[Reply]
Page 5 of 83
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up