ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 60
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:45 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Sure did. They got punked\swept in the West finals, Nuggets shit talking them, Ring night…. No reason not to come out energized and not want to punch them in their mouth
You're talking about AD here, right? You'd almost have to never have watched him play at all to believe such a thing could even be possible.
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:01 AM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
You're talking about AD here, right? You'd almost have to never have watched him play at all to believe such a thing could even be possible.
Well he talked a good game :-)

Update: AD was motivated for a solid hour pic.twitter.com/VFhjrkQPVO

— Bill Simmons (@BillSimmons) October 25, 2023

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 08:16 AM 10-25-2023
Tagging this years MJ is the Goat thread. :-)
[Reply]
loochy 10:51 AM 10-25-2023
Well it's official - Dwight Howard caught teh ghey.


https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...suit-dismissed


Originally Posted by :
In court documents obtained by ESPN, Howard said Monday that he engaged in "consensual sexual activity" with a man named Stephen Harper during a July 2021 encounter at Howard's Georgia residence.

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 11:27 AM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Don't make me mute another goddamn NBA thread.

Seriously - we get it. I'll start a Non-LeBron ball washing thread if you can't keep from spamming this one into oblivion.

Knock it the fuck off.


Well can we go ahead and get the new thread, this one already has AIDS and needs put down.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:31 AM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by Perineum Ripper:
Well can we go ahead and get the new thread, this one already has AIDS and needs put down.
Ok, you have my avy and I don't even know who you are. Did you get a name change too or something?
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 11:37 AM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ok, you have my avy and I don't even know who you are. Did you get a name change too or something?
Mac, was my previous name. I changed the picture when everyone else did and forgot about it
[Reply]
staylor26 11:42 AM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by Perineum Ripper:
Mac, was my previous name. I changed the picture when everyone else did and forgot about it
Lol ok I know who you are now. I was just curious.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:52 AM 10-25-2023
KCC I have a personal request. Could you please keep your Lebron posts to a minimum or just related to his game play this year? There is quite a few people that would like to discuss the NBA this year and are turned off by this.

Of course we ask the people that don't like Lebron to not spam the thread bashing on him either and just keep it to game play as well.

This also means please no MJ vs Lebron comparisons. That is a tired debate.

Please and thank you.


:-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:55 AM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
KCC I have a personal request. Could you please keep your Lebron posts to a minimum or just related to his game play this year? There is quite a few people that would like to discuss the NBA this year and are turned off by this.

Of course we ask the people that don't like Lebron to not spam the thread bashing on him either and just keep it to game play as well.

This also means please no MJ vs Lebron comparisons. That is a tired debate.

Please and thank you.


:-)
Good luck with that
[Reply]
Eureka 11:56 AM 10-25-2023
Oh wow a new NBA thread.

See Post #5


Seems like the old thread!
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:17 PM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
KCC I have a personal request. Could you please keep your Lebron posts to a minimum or just related to his game play this year? There is quite a few people that would like to discuss the NBA this year and are turned off by this.

Of course we ask the people that don't like Lebron to not spam the thread bashing on him either and just keep it to game play as well.

This also means please no MJ vs Lebron comparisons. That is a tired debate.

Please and thank you.

:-)
LeBron is the greatest player in the league's history (and some would say effectively is the NBA). So long as there are posts about the NBA, you're naturally gonna get posts about him from me and many others.

Also, I'm one of the few people here who actually post about non-LeBron related NBA matters with any regularity. It can't be helped that the LeBron matters are what trigger the most discussion from those who still haven't accepted what he is.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:20 PM 10-25-2023
Could've just said no
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:28 PM 10-25-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
LeBron is the greatest player in the league's history (and some would say effectively is the NBA). So long as there are posts about the NBA, you're naturally gonna get posts about him from me and many others.

Also, I'm one of the few people here who actually post about non-LeBron related NBA matters with any regularity. It can't be helped that the LeBron matters are what trigger the most discussion from those who still haven't accepted what he is.
It is more about your first post in this thread. Stuff like that. We all get it you think he is the GOAT, others don't so we don't need to keep going down that road.

Talking about how he or anybody else in the NBA are playing currently is fair game and should be discussed.

I am not the hall monitor though but I thought I would at least ask politely.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:31 PM 10-25-2023
It's so obvious that he's overcompensating due to insecurity.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 60
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up