ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 60
1 23451151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 04:48 PM 10-24-2023
Excited to see my Suns! Hopefully our depth will be much improved.
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:58 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Excited to see my Suns! Hopefully our depth will be much improved.
I was kind of disappointed that both teams won't be at full strength for Game 1. Shit NBA pre season is short and soft.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 05:20 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I was kind of disappointed that both teams won't be at full strength for Game 1. Shit NBA pre season is short and soft.
Yep, I agree. It will still be great to watch.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:41 PM 10-24-2023

Giannis Antetokounmpo says LeBron James is the greatest player of all time

“Some guys might say he is No. 2, but other guys like me, I say he is No. 1, and he’s still going,”

(Via @joevardon ) pic.twitter.com/PDn7Ev4zrH

— NBACentral (@TheDunkCentral) October 23, 2023


Fair and true. The GOAT returns tonight.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:52 PM 10-24-2023
First quarter of this Lakers game was necessary.

Pre-season doesn't mean much but the Lakers weren't playing with any defensive cohesion or intensity whatsoever.

They needed to get punched in the mouth and reminded that defense matters even in the regular season.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:54 PM 10-24-2023
Once again, KCC proves how completely full of shit he is.

4 posts into the new thread for this season and he's already displaying his insecurity.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:54 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:


Fair and true. The GOAT returns tonight.
Don't make me mute another goddamn NBA thread.

Seriously - we get it. I'll start a Non-LeBron ball washing thread if you can't keep from spamming this one into oblivion.

Knock it the fuck off.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:58 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Don't make me mute another goddamn NBA thread.

Seriously - we get it. I'll start a Non-LeBron ball washing thread if you can't keep from spamming this one into oblivion.

Knock it the fuck off.
If he says it enough times it'll be true though! Don't you see?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:00 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Don't make me mute another goddamn NBA thread.

Seriously - we get it. I'll start a Non-LeBron ball washing thread if you can't keep from spamming this one into oblivion.

Knock it the **** off.
Is it any surprise that the Lakers fell to pieces when LeBron left the floor in the 1st quarter tonight?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:01 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Once again, KCC proves how completely full of shit he is.

4 posts into the new thread for this season and he's already displaying his insecurity.
I can't help that LeBron's peers see him for who he is.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:02 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I can't help that LeBron's peers see him for who he is.
Whatever you say clown.

"Consensus doesn't matter but individual opinions that agree with me do!"

It's like you base your entire Internet personality on Barry. What a loser.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:08 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Whatever you say clown.

"Consensus doesn't matter but individual opinions that agree with me do!"

It's like you base your entire Internet personality on Barry. What a loser.

Me officially entering my 21st straight season defending LeBron's legacy pic.twitter.com/JFG6DSmsyo

— Barry (@BarryOnHere) October 25, 2023


Always so personal. I would say that the individual opinion of one of the few multi-time MVPs in league history who played with LeBron in the back third of his career probably has some merit in that discussion, though, yeah.
[Reply]
TheGreatCassholio 06:25 PM 10-24-2023

Absolutely dropped LeBron ��pic.twitter.com/uUG0EYBf7W

— BetMGM �� (@BetMGM) October 25, 2023

[Reply]
KC_Connection 06:26 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by TheGreatCassholio:
By stepping on his foot and tripping him, yeah. Offensive foul.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 60
1 23451151 > Last »
Up