ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 300
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:01 PM 04-10-2023
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:34 PM 04-13-2023

KU BASKETBALL HEARINGS:

Hunter Dickinson expected to visit Kansas late next week #KUbball https://t.co/b2u5TEWpsM

— Mike Vernon (@M_Vernon) April 13, 2023

[Reply]
RustShack 06:28 PM 04-13-2023
I’m not saying Iowa State is winning the Big12, Kansas is always the favorite for obvious reasons. I think we coouuulld finish it in the conversation, but man it would be disappointing to not at least be top 5 in the Big12 next year. Best recruiting class in school history coming in, a few good pieces returning, landed our top two transfer targets already with the third visiting and sounds like he’s expected to commit.

It’s going to be wild with Houston in the mix now. I feel like BYU and Cincinnati are historically decent, don’t know shit about UCF. It’s going to be different not playing home and away with everyone. Still have Texas and Oklahoma for the year as well.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:22 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Iím not saying Iowa State is winning the Big12, Kansas is always the favorite for obvious reasons. I think we coouuulld finish it in the conversation, but man it would be disappointing to not at least be top 5 in the Big12 next year. Best recruiting class in school history coming in, a few good pieces returning, landed our top two transfer targets already with the third visiting and sounds like heís expected to commit.

Itís going to be wild with Houston in the mix now. I feel like BYU and Cincinnati are historically decent, donít know shit about UCF. Itís going to be different not playing home and away with everyone. Still have Texas and Oklahoma for the year as well.
So best recruiting class in school history and top 5 in the big 12 is the hope?

Lol pathetic
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:02 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Iím not saying Iowa State is winning the Big12, Kansas is always the favorite for obvious reasons. I think we coouuulld finish it in the conversation, but man it would be disappointing to not at least be top 5 in the Big12 next year. Best recruiting class in school history coming in, a few good pieces returning, landed our top two transfer targets already with the third visiting and sounds like heís expected to commit.

Itís going to be wild with Houston in the mix now. I feel like BYU and Cincinnati are historically decent, donít know shit about UCF. Itís going to be different not playing home and away with everyone. Still have Texas and Oklahoma for the year as well.
wrong thread.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:35 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by Pablo:
So best recruiting class in school history and top 5 in the big 12 is the hope?

Lol pathetic
He's trying to sound level-headed. He probably thinks they're winning the league and final four bound.

Of course, we know they're all playing for second.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:06 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by RustShack:
Iím not saying Iowa State is winning the Big12, Kansas is always the favorite for obvious reasons. I think we coouuulld finish it in the conversation, but man it would be disappointing to not at least be top 5 in the Big12 next year. Best recruiting class in school history coming in, a few good pieces returning, landed our top two transfer targets already with the third visiting and sounds like heís expected to commit.

Itís going to be wild with Houston in the mix now. I feel like BYU and Cincinnati are historically decent, donít know shit about UCF. Itís going to be different not playing home and away with everyone. Still have Texas and Oklahoma for the year as well.
Are you at all worried that the Big 12 and Pac 12 will combine to make a new conference and leave out the dead weight like Iowa State and UCF?

Look forward to your take on this.
[Reply]
RustShack 09:42 AM 04-14-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Are you at all worried that the Big 12 and Pac 12 will combine to make a new conference and leave out the dead weight like Iowa State and UCF?

Look forward to your take on this.
Yeah thatís not going to happen lol. If anything the Big12 just adds a few PAC schools. The current rumor is the Big12 is adding Arizona and Colorado.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:15 PM 04-16-2023
Trying not to read too much into this…

pic.twitter.com/91pWTyyzOq

— No Context Kansas Basketball (@NoContextKUBB) April 17, 2023

[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:41 PM 04-16-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Trying not to read too much into thisÖ


Didnít listenÖsummary?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:56 PM 04-16-2023
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Didnít listenÖsummary?
Hunter Dickinson loves Dajuan Harrisís game. Over the top complimentary of Dajuan.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 04-17-2023, 09:48 PM
This message has been deleted by Mr. Plow.
smithandrew051 08:03 AM 04-18-2023
Mutual interest between Kansas and Jaylon Tyson from Texas Tech.

6’7”, 10 points, 6 rebounds, and shot 40% from 3.

If you take out one rough stretch in the middle of conference play, he would’ve shot 50% from 3 on the year.

Seems like a natural fit.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:34 AM 04-18-2023
Would be a huge get. We need 2 shooters.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:17 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Would be a huge get. We need 2 shooters.
Tyson, Timberlake, and Dickinson.

That would make us Number 1.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 11:13 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by Lzen:
Exactly, he's a ToJay fan
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:02 PM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Tyson, Timberlake, and Dickinson.

That would make us Number 1.
I'd prefer Dickinson, Ingram and Tyson.

Timberlake's pretty one-dimensional. I think he's headed to UConn anyway.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 300
< 1234 56781454104 > Last »
Up