ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4742 of 4788
« First < 3742424246424692473247384739474047414742 47434744474547464752 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 09:16 AM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
:-)

LOL

Hardly anybody does that drill anymore Shit for brains....

"Itís also a drill that has less participation than it once did. At the 2023 combine, 81 of the 319 players tackled the three-cone drill".
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:21 AM 03-03-2024
When your chief rival has won 3 titles in 5 years and probably winning 6 in 10...you result to plane smacque???
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 09:23 AM 03-03-2024
He’s not just quick, apparently JJ has a photographic memory as well

pic.twitter.com/jZO3PPeugS

— @ (@Denclips) March 3, 2024


:-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:26 AM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Heís not just quick, apparently JJ has a photographic memory as well



:-)
Bragging about a QB that you havenít even drafted yet and may not draft is an amazingly low cope.

Bronco Fan is defeated. Itís over. Itís more over than previously thought possible. Itís never been this over.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:59 AM 03-03-2024
Broncos trading major assets for McCarthy after doing it for Russ and Sean Payton would make me so happy
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:03 AM 03-03-2024
They haven't taken Russ out behind the barn yet. The things the one with scrambled brains could get up too
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:19 AM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Heís not just quick, apparently JJ has a photographic memory as well



:-)
Elite talent evaluators have him as a poor man's Mitch Trubusky
[Reply]
scho63 10:22 AM 03-03-2024
Are the Bronco's this years preseason AFW West Champ pick, unseating the Chargers?

We gonna finish in last again in the preseason polls?
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:38 AM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by scho63:
Are the Bronco's this years preseason AFW West Champ pick, unseating the Chargers?

We gonna finish in last again in the preseason polls?
Zach Stevens aka knowmo has them as Superbowl favorite
[Reply]
Pablo 10:42 AM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Broncos trading major assets for McCarthy after doing it for Russ and Sean Payton would make me so happy
I would personally like them to do this as well as bring in Mac Jones for a backup role/qb comp maybe. Think how hilarious training camp "highlights" would be with those two out there throwing up mallards in the mountain breeze

I want the donks to have EVERY shitty qb on their team at some point. They're on a real heater right now!!
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 11:07 AM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I would personally like them to do this as well as bring in Mac Jones for a backup role/qb comp maybe. Think how hilarious training camp "highlights" would be with those two out there throwing up mallards in the mountain breeze

I want the donks to have EVERY shitty qb on their team at some point. They're on a real heater right now!!
Strong rumblings of Taysum Hill...
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:16 AM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by Pablo:
I would personally like them to do this as well as bring in Mac Jones for a backup role/qb comp maybe. Think how hilarious training camp "highlights" would be with those two out there throwing up mallards in the mountain breeze

I want the donks to have EVERY shitty qb on their team at some point. They're on a real heater right now!!
This, but we need Mac Jones to look really good against third string competition in preseason so they have a QB controversy over a couple bums all year long.

Like Matt Cassel and Brady Quinn.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:39 PM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Broncos trading major assets for McCarthy after doing it for Russ and Sean Payton would make me so happy
But that 3 cone drill time and all.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:40 PM 03-03-2024
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni:
Zach Stevens aka knowmo has them as Superbowl favorite
Top 5 roster and all.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:59 PM 03-03-2024
Know mo how are you not missed at Private Pyle Paton for destroying that roster? The Russ and Payton deals destroyed any hope your team had
[Reply]
Page 4742 of 4788
« First < 3742424246424692473247384739474047414742 47434744474547464752 > Last »
Up