ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 144 of 2693
« First < 4494134140141142143144 1451461471481541942446441144 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:28 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
I think u must be confused. I want Smith out of football. I'm the creepy muther****er that is more interested in his health after football. So win or lose, I hope he's done, after 2017.
I think many feel this way.

Fixed my post- got you mixed up with the Other Alex fanatic. My bad. :-)
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 03:29 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
I think many feel this way.

Fixed my post- got you mixed up with the Other Alex fanatic. My bad. :-)
No problem. Have a good day, now. :-)
[Reply]
Rooster 03:30 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Yes, I agree. That's not the issue/observation I was trying to address. Critics of the trade, in the media and this site too, are saying we traded two first for PMII.

I just don't like that wording. I know it's ticky tack. But what ever.
I agree 100%. I know it's just how they choose to phrase it but it bugs me too.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:35 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
No problem. Have a good day, now. :-)
Thanks, it is a nice day out. I will be spending it like most of us Chiefs fans- smoking meth, driving around with the T-tops out of my Camero, while sporting my mullet and 1990's Joe Montana jersey.

Oh fuck....just lost another tooth. Down to three now. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:40 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by Rooster:
I agree 100%. I know it's just how they choose to phrase it but it bugs me too.
It is not so much the phrasing of the terms of the trade that I have grown tired of hearing about from certain media outlets- as the implication, that the Bills totally ass-raped us on the deal.

They had a brilliant draft, while the Chiefs reached for an Air Raid, third round, "Loser" with shitty footwork.

A few years will settle this for all of history.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 03:48 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Fuck Bray. He's legitimately retarded and can't read real NFL defenses.

If worst case scenario happens and Alex gets hurt, roll with Pat and bring him along slowly. Big Ben was a spread QB that only threw 21 passes a game as a rookie.
Screens, intermediate safe throws and runs...basically what we already do with Alex.
Yup, Bray is a slightly more intelligent Lynch and that's it. Slightly.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 03:59 PM 05-09-2017
In response to some of the conversation about Mahomes' drop earlier: I think we (and the media in general) overemphasize it. We've been told for years that it is extremely important for QBs, and it might be, but its importance has been negated quite a bit more recently.

So much time is spent in the shotgun that the 5/7-step drops are few and far between. A lot of under center work in today's NFL is working PA boot.

I'm not saying that Mahomes doesn't need some work with his feet, obviously he does as that has been known for months, but the significance of it being perfect is not near what it once was. Just watch Rodgers. He sits back in the gun a very large portion of the time, and his drops look like he is just slowly walking backwards. Doesn't really matter though, cause he puts the ball where it needs to be almost every time he lets it fly.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:00 PM 05-09-2017
His drop isn't even that bad
[Reply]
New World Order 04:01 PM 05-09-2017
Thanks, it is a nice day out. I will be spending it like most of us Chiefs fans- smoking meth, driving around with the T-tops out of my Camero, while sporting my mullet and 1990's Joe Montana jersey.

Oh ****....just lost another tooth. Down to three now. :-)

:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 04:15 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Fuck Bray. He's legitimately retarded and can't read real NFL defenses.

If worst case scenario happens and Alex gets hurt, roll with Pat and bring him along slowly. Big Ben was a spread QB that only threw 21 passes a game as a rookie.

Screens, intermediate safe throws and runs...basically what we already do with Alex.

I think if Bray keeps getting mystery AIDS and put on IR throughout the years he could eventually turn into what Jeff George was at the end of his career. A really nice backup who could start as much as a half or even full season if necessary
[Reply]
BossChief 04:21 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
In response to some of the conversation about Mahomes' drop earlier: I think we (and the media in general) overemphasize it. We've been told for years that it is extremely important for QBs, and it might be, but its importance has been negated quite a bit more recently.

So much time is spent in the shotgun that the 5/7-step drops are few and far between. A lot of under center work in today's NFL is working PA boot.

I'm not saying that Mahomes doesn't need some work with his feet, obviously he does as that has been known for months, but the significance of it being perfect is not near what it once was. Just watch Rodgers. He sits back in the gun a very large portion of the time, and his drops look like he is just slowly walking backwards. Doesn't really matter though, cause he puts the ball where it needs to be almost every time he lets it fly.
In 2016, Alex Smith threw less than 50 passes after lining up under center.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:28 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I'm really curious as to how Andy will handle the preseason reps.

Ideally, Mahomes plays with the second string. But, does that mean he has to be the backup? Because if he isn't completely ready, he shouldn't dress on Sundays....

I don't want him out there with 3rd stringers. I suppose they could just keep the 2nd unit in there for him and Bray in preseason games.
Andy said it will be a competition for the #2 spot.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:38 PM 05-09-2017
The league gets shotgun heavier every year
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:38 PM 05-09-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
In 2016, Alex Smith threw less than 50 passes after lining up under center.
Great find, really puts a face on what I was trying to say.

His drop does not need to be perfect to be great in this league.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:42 PM 05-09-2017
It is not so much the phrasing of the terms of the trade that I have grown tired of hearing about from certain media outlets- as the implication, that the Bills totally ass-raped us on the deal.

They had a brilliant draft, while the Chiefs reached for an Air Raid, third round, "Loser" with shitty footwork.

A few years will settle this for all of history.

This is exactly the draft that Mitch Holthus wanted for the Chiefs. He said ignore quarterback and take Tre'Davious White. That's who the Bills took. I like White but then everybody involved got fired. Mitch Holthus has never addressed it since. He has a lot of Bad Opinions when it comes to personnel though.
[Reply]
Page 144 of 2693
« First < 4494134140141142143144 1451461471481541942446441144 > Last »
Up