Page 49 of 103
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Buffalo Bills
TLO 09:16 PM 01-16-2022
We're on to Buffalo
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:29 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Chiefs are #1 in the league in first quarter points, too.

Which team is better equipped for a 60-minute dogfight? I don't think this season has given us a strong enough answer to that question, actually, but we've at least seen the Chiefs can win one.
Or 5. :-)
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:29 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Well obviously Allen can’t get down the field with 2 minutes left, because he’s 0-5 in games decided by a TD or less. See how that works? If he’s driving last minute to win a game, chances are it’s within a TD. And he’s 0-5 in those games, soooo.
I think that's completely fair, but I'm looking at the Bills talent on the field. They have the talent to run a perfectly fine two-minute drill.

The Chiefs, however, were seemingly constructed to ace the two-minute drill. You have to do what the Bengals did and kill the clock; you simply can't let Mahomes have the ball with any time left if the game is close. He's going to score.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:30 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
She died before she could spit it all out. "Allen sux"
[Reply]
HC_Chief 10:31 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by old_geezer:
A sore point to me is I hear a lot of the talking heads saying the Bucs loss to the Rams earlier in the season is an advantage to the Bucs because they now know what to expect from the Rams and they will be better prepared this time while at the same time using the Bills victory earlier in the year as "proof" that the Bills are the better team. I guess the Chiefs are unable to learn like other teams. :-)
tOm BrAdY iS tEh GoAt

[Reply]
Direckshun 10:31 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The difference is that the Chiefs can put their Golden State Warriors hat on and score belligerently at any given moment. They just scored 5 TD’a less than 11 minutes of football time.

Josh Allen is gonna have to score TD’s every drive if he wants to win this game. I don’t think he does that to that level.

I’m seeing this game as a high scoring affair but Mahomes has a little more juice.

Bills 38
Chiefs 48
Your analysis is fine, but there's no way in hell this Spags defense gives up 38 points. And there's no way in hell Leslie Frazier's defense gives up nearly 50.
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:33 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The difference is that the Chiefs can put their Golden State Warriors hat on and score belligerently at any given moment. They just scored 5 TD’a less than 11 minutes of football time.

Josh Allen is gonna have to score TD’s every drive if he wants to win this game. I don’t think he does that to that level.

I’m seeing this game as a high scoring affair but Mahomes has a little more juice.

Bills 38
Chiefs 48
Total Points = 86?

Man, I don't see that at all. I think the O/U is like 54.5

I've got Chiefs 34 Billies 27
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:33 AM 01-19-2022
If I had to guess right now….I’d say 31-27 Chiefs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:34 AM 01-19-2022
The last time the Bills won a close game on the road was October 2020.

They beat the winless Jets.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:34 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
If I had to guess right now….I’d say 31-27 Chiefs.
On a game winning TD by Mahomes with 10 seconds left!
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:37 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The last time the Bills won a close game on the road was October 2020.

They beat the winless Jets.
I just think there's no chance this game is a blowout. I think it's going to be less than a touchdown.

When's the last time the Bills won a close game on the road against "somebody their own size," rather than the hapless Jets.

That's a good sign the Chiefs have the leg up here. Like I said, Mahomes simply gives them more margin for error and less room needed for success.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 10:37 AM 01-19-2022
Chiefs are #1 in the league in first quarter points, too.

Which team is better equipped for a 60-minute dogfight? I don't think this season has given us a strong enough answer to that question, actually, but we've at least seen the Chiefs can win one.
I mean, if the eye test doesn't tell you, and the stat we're talking about doesn't tell you, I don't know what will.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:38 AM 01-19-2022

The best thing the nobody believes in them, essential underdog Chiefs have going for them this weekend is that Josh Allen was SO good last weekend. His entire history says a precipitous drop is coming. pic.twitter.com/ZtOv9rYGrC

— nick wright (@getnickwright) January 19, 2022

[Reply]
saphojunkie 10:38 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
She died before she could spit it all out. "Allen sux"
You know damn well Betty was a swallower.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:40 AM 01-19-2022
I just think there's no chance this game is a blowout. I think it's going to be less than a touchdown.

When's the last time the Bills won a close game on the road against "somebody their own size," rather than the hapless Jets.

That's a good sign the Chiefs have the leg up here. Like I said, Mahomes simply gives them more margin for error and less room needed for success.
You're looking at the Bills roster and thinking "damn, they have stars all over the field" and yes, they do.

But NFL history is littered with talented players that just didn't have "it". The Hall also has more than a few guys in it that weren't particularly physically gifted but were so clutch they couldn't be denied.

I will go as far to say Josh Allen is more physically talented that Patrick Mahomes, especially at his size. What he doesn't have is the ability to will himself to a win when the chips are down. That's why Mahomes is so good - not because he's athletically gifted alone but because his mind is bigger than the game. I don't think you can say that about Josh Allen with any degree of certainty.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:40 AM 01-19-2022
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
I mean, if the eye test doesn't tell you, and the stat we're talking about doesn't tell you, I don't know what will.
I usually go by eye test more than pure stats.

The Bills are absolutely built to beat this Chiefs team. I think we're all deluding ourselves if we doubt that.

I still don't know if that's enough to actually pull it off, but they've got the best chance of anybody in the AFC.
[Reply]
Page 49 of 103
« First < 394546474849 505152535999 > Last »
Up