ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3708 of 3903
« First < 2708320836083658369837043705370637073708 3709371037113712371837583808 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Monticore 09:46 AM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Wrong way around. It's the people who are pushing ivermectin who are hostile to the vaccine. Their strategy has been to waive any number of shiny objects around as a distraction and muddle a fairly straightforward vaccine message.
They also seem hostile towards doctors who don’t use these miracle drugs making sound like they are just letting people die, knowing what my wife has to sacrifice and the amount of hours she puts in trying to take care of other people , I understand she gets paid well to it but knowing how much she really cares about her patients, it also feels like a slap in the face when my wife spends hours a day trying to keep anti-medical establishment types out of hospitals instead of with her kids .
[Reply]
Monticore 09:52 AM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
How do you know the people who took ivermectin took it in human form at the correct dosage? And, there are trials showing it is beneficial.

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...ment_of.7.aspx
Let’s say it is works now what? Doctors are still going to recommend vaccines so whether it works or not isn’t going to change anything.
[Reply]
Fish 09:59 AM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
:-)

MADERNA

The entire thing looks like it was written by a 4yr old. What a dumbass...
[Reply]
DaFace 10:06 AM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
How do you know the people who took ivermectin took it in human form at the correct dosage? And, there are trials showing it is beneficial.

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...ment_of.7.aspx
You don't see the contradiction between "correct dosage" and "there are trials" here? The latter are designed to determine the former, but as of yet, there is no clear consensus on whether it really helps in a meaningful way.

Which, you know, would suggest people shouldn't be randomly trying to take horse pills instead.

(Also, that study has been retracted.)
[Reply]
R Clark 10:12 AM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by DaFace:

I must be missing out. What kind of parasites are people getting on a regular basis?
You would be surprised lol . We are in the cattle business so perhaps you tend to pick them up being around cattle and horses daily. I’ve never been treated for them as an adult I seem to remember as a kid getting it. My son accidentally got some pour on splash on him next morning he freaked out when a big ol worm was in the toilet . I think people who spend most of their time on dirt rather than concrete and asphalt tend to pick them up
[Reply]
Fish 10:24 AM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Apparently we have parasites more often than we realize. Causing of inflammation and drowsiness. Not always the severe type. He’s the medical nerd on that stuff, not me.

[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 02:44 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by R Clark:
They give it to humans also it’s not just for animals . If you have worms they give you a script in pill form
Those damn COVID worms.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:48 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
Those damn COVID worms.
You have to take the ivermectin with salt and vinegar within 4 days while the worms are in your throat.

[Reply]
Monticore 02:50 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
Those damn COVID worms.
You would think people would want avoid putting medications in their body designed to kill things (anti -parasites/viral/bacterial ) nope they seem to worry more about meds designed to prevent things from growing inside of you that are trying to hurt you.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:17 PM 09-01-2021
Here's another example. 30 years old and healthy. Took ivermectin, vitamin C, zinc, and aspirin. Didn't get the vaccine. Hated masks.

Dead. He leaves behind a wife and three young girls.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/27/w...-covid-19.html
If one is going to go through that other nonsense, why not get the vaccine? Makes no sense to me.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:25 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
If one is going to go through that other nonsense, why not get the vaccine? Makes no sense to me.
I get the theory. Even if you don't know if it does anything, it's been around long enough that it probably won't cause too much harm at least, while they think the vaccines are still sketchy. It's like taking herbal supplements. Do they work? Eh, probably not much if at all. But they probably won't kill you (unless you are an idiot and take it in doses that are far beyond the intended use).

Of course, there are thousands of drugs that theoretically might help and have been around for a long time, so it's weird how people get really excited about specific ones like this.
[Reply]
Fish 03:37 PM 09-01-2021
A 23 yr old Overland Park policeman just died of covid. Unvaccinated.

https://www.kmbc.com/article/one-of-...ailer/37453448
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:50 PM 09-01-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:

MADERNA

I bet she also misspelled her last name.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:52 PM 09-01-2021
Here's another example. 30 years old and healthy. Took ivermectin, vitamin C, zinc, and aspirin. Didn't get the vaccine. Hated masks.

Dead. He leaves behind a wife and three young girls.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/27/w...-covid-19.html
People can die with it or without it. Do what's best for you based on your health situation. Keep in mind there are some health conditions your doctor will recommend you not take it. Read up on the vaccine you're thinking about getting and talk to your doctor.
[Reply]
jdubya 05:57 PM 09-01-2021
Just saw a bumper sticker:

"In retrospect, hiding all the microchips in horse dewormer was a stroke of genius"

As one who doesn't care who vaxxes or not and am 100% against mandates and all for choice of how folks want to take care of themselves, this is pretty dang funny I don't care who you are lol. Hopefully we all can laugh at this together
[Reply]
Page 3708 of 3903
« First < 2708320836083658369837043705370637073708 3709371037113712371837583808 > Last »
Up