ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 334 of 344
« First < 234284324330331332333334 335336337338 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** The Official Chiefs vs bengals game day thread*****
big nasty kcnut 12:00 AM 01-29-2023
It's time to finish this. Welcome to the ARROWHEAD INVITATIONAL!
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:40 AM 01-30-2023
I guess I'll put this here instead of a new thread

Has Skyy Moore redeemed himself on punt returns? I said earlier in the season that having him return punts was killing his confidence and he shouldn't be the return guy. I was scared when I saw him lining up to receive on the last drive but he definitely proved my dumbass wrong. What bigger confidence builder can there be than a good return to set up a game winning drive to go to the superbowl? I say let him return punts next season
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 08:43 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by notorious:
Holy Shit!

I’m not going to ruin his call by quoting the last part, but I was ready to knock down a brick wall when he said it!

Watch this RIGHT NOW.
"Grab a bucket of guts" lmao I love that man
[Reply]
ping2000 08:46 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Funny nothing is ever said when the refs are terrible against the Chiefs and we've had plenty of games against us. I'm sure there were calls missed on the other side but let's ignore that.
Greenberg is a fucking douchebag.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:29 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
I guess I'll put this here instead of a new thread

Has Skyy Moore redeemed himself on punt returns?
Toney is too valuable as a receiver, Hardman is too.

Let the kid run with it. In the most pressure packed situation imaginable, with his arms frozen, the ball stuck like glue and he won the game.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 10:33 AM 01-30-2023
Sorry if Q

“Why the f*ck would you touch the quarterback?!” 😳

Bengals LB Germaine Pratt after the loss

pic.twitter.com/0lCRy274ry

— Complex Sports (@ComplexSports) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:40 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Munson:
God I love this!!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:41 AM 01-30-2023
Saunders balled out. Our run defense is elite.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:42 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Listening to Bengals announcers. The Mahomes run absolutely broke them.

"NO! NO! NO! Ugh."
Where do you get the Bengals radio call? They used to have on NFL subscription but doesn’t look like you can listen there anymore?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:46 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I don't like Spags, and I also don't like Merritt or D'Alesio, but the defense was very good. Cullen should get some credit for how the D Line played. It was a very good game plan by Spags.

But, we still gave up a 3rd & 16, a 3rd & 19, and a 3rd & 24. That's ridiculous.

But, overall, and especially in the first quarter, Spags had them dialed in. But, one performance doesn't suddenly change my mind.

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
Did you watch the game? The big third downs we gave up weren’t because of poor coverage. Coverage was amazing on all of them. They were just pretty much indefensible balls. Credit to Burrow and his receivers!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:47 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Where do you get the Bengals radio call? They used to have on NFL subscription but doesn’t look like you can listen there anymore?
I tune in live and record it baby. https://webn.iheart.com/

I didn't get anything after Butker trotted on the field though, so I'm looking for that. Need to hear their pain.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 10:55 AM 01-30-2023
Tough to watch, props to Ossai for standing up and talking about it (with Hill ready to murder any reporter who crosses a line).

This was the scene at Joseph Ossai’s locker with BJ Hill stepping in to provide support https://t.co/8vn1OOlhOQ pic.twitter.com/nbUnoCkzfp

— Michael Niziolek (@michaelniziolek) January 30, 2023

[Reply]
DaFace 10:56 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Man... Pacheco just has the best personality. Love this kid. Runs hard 100% of the time. Very humble. Doesn't talk shit. Hell he even said "We play our behinds off." And still hits like a fucking Mack truck every run, while carrying the ball. Love it.
There's just something you have to love about young, energetic, impactful RBs. Style-wise, he's certainly way different than Kareem, but the combo of his play and his attitude have finally filled that void for me.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:57 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Tough to watch, props to Ossai for standing up and talking about it (with Hill ready to murder any reporter who crosses a line).

That's pretty cool of Hill there.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 11:02 AM 01-30-2023
If anything on sky Moore returning punts you can see his athleticism and open field ability and it looks elite. Just hope he gets a better feel next year in our system because I think he could be a weapon with the ball in his hands.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:14 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
That's pretty cool of Hill there.
I still like 'em better than Buffalo...
[Reply]
Page 334 of 344
« First < 234284324330331332333334 335336337338 > Last »
Up