ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 63 of 98
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL STOCK CHALLENGE & DISCUSSION THREAD****
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:48 AM 03-24-2022
Stock Discussion
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:17 AM 08-26-2022
Sounds like nobodys got more than 1 share JZ allocated. I got Zero.
[Reply]
myselff77 07:23 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Sounds like nobodys got more than 1 share JZ allocated. I got Zero.
Buying in once it starts trading?
[Reply]
Shaid 07:48 AM 08-26-2022
I got no shares. I'm considering buying in but don't know yet.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:55 AM 08-26-2022
Originally Posted by Shaid:
I got no shares. I'm considering buying in but don't know yet.
Got a limit order set at $75

And another at 100
[Reply]
Shaid 09:30 AM 08-26-2022
I tried at 50 and didn't fill. It opened so high that I decided to leave it alone.
[Reply]
scho63 09:33 AM 08-26-2022
Jay Powell just crushed any rally we had going.

Would love to see how many politicians had puts or just sold stock.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:20 PM 08-26-2022
I tried at 50 and didn't fill. It opened so high that I decided to leave it alone.
Smart man , I lost about 5K today. Got in right after the first halt and planned to sell after the second halt and then the rug pull got me trapped. Averaged down 3 times and could not catch that falling knife. I broke so many rules today and paid the price , YEE HAWWW!:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
scho63 02:25 PM 08-26-2022
Smart man , I lost about 5K today. Got in right after the first halt and planned to sell after the second halt and then the rug pull got me trapped. Averaged down 3 times and could catch that falling knife. I broke so many rules today and paid the price , YEE HAWWW!:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
When you think you are smarter than the market, it teaches you a very expensive lesson. :-)
[Reply]
Shaid 02:35 PM 08-26-2022
Smart man , I lost about 5K today. Got in right after the first halt and planned to sell after the second halt and then the rug pull got me trapped. Averaged down 3 times and could not catch that falling knife. I broke so many rules today and paid the price , YEE HAWWW!:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
That sucks. I considered buying a couple shares at that 160 halt but thought better of it and just left it alone. More risk than reward there. I'm glad I stayed away. I just took the money I had allocated to it and upped my pre-order on HPCO. Maybe I'll actually get a few shares this time.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:01 PM 08-26-2022
That sucks. I considered buying a couple shares at that 160 halt but thought better of it and just left it alone. More risk than reward there. I'm glad I stayed away. I just took the money I had allocated to it and upped my pre-order on HPCO. Maybe I'll actually get a few shares this time.
If you can get those pre-order shares that's money in the bank.
[Reply]
rydogg58 03:48 PM 08-26-2022
If you can get those pre-order shares that's money in the bank.
They sure are free money, it's scary how easy it is if you don't get greedy. I didn't get any JZ, got 28 of the PXMD, sold them at 8. I was sad that I didn't get any JZ, but not sad enough to try to get any after it opened.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:38 PM 08-27-2022
Good video on these "Rug Pull Challenge" IPO's . This guy always shoots it straight.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:40 AM 08-28-2022
Bitcoin has been dropping over the weekend. Below 20,000 at the moment, I'll be adding more GBTC anytime it's in the 12's . It closed at 12.69 Friday. Might drop a little more if bitcoin stays down before market open.

I'm reading that more Bitcoin is about to hit the market. Will drive price down??????
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:11 AM 08-28-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
When you think you are smarter than the market, it teaches you a very expensive lesson. :-)
I've got to say, I've really learned more in the last couple years mainly starting with AMC and all the way through these IPO's how much the market is manipulated.

The Market Makers are only out to take your money. Every time someone figures out an angle they counter it through illegal methods and the SEC doesn't give a fuck.

It would sure be nice if stocks would go up when more people buy and go down when more people sell and that's it.

Synthetic shares don't matter, which are illegal.

Buy and sell orders are filtered through the exchanges in batches to move the price in whichever direction fits the MM's.

Dark pools should be illegal, they can send orders there where they don't have any effect.

They Halt stocks after moving 2% . JZ halted 15 times by noon. At one point it moved from a 53.36 halt to 52.12 and halted. Illegal!

Each IPO that the "Pounce Group" has played has become more difficult to win.

Still, I consider my stock money play money and it keeps me entertained. Every day is a chess match and a learning experience.

FOR ME, still my best strategy is to focus on the bounce plays. Can pretty consistently win 4 out of 5 but just don't have the same satisfaction as a 2000% IPO win.

I figure the lessons learned during this shitty bear market are going to pay off big when we get a Bull market back.
[Reply]
scho63 11:20 AM 08-28-2022
While there are areas of manipulation, it is not nearly as bad as your post.

The one area that was completely a bad deal are SPACs. How they got these allowed for any retail investor is outright theft.
99% of SPACs have been losers. Worst odds than Vegas. The structure is also legal theft.
They are as bad as the tax shelters that Lehman pushed in the 80's : Silver Screen Partners investing in movies and NO ONE made money. Just a scam.
[Reply]
Page 63 of 98
« First < 13535960616263 6465666773 > Last »
Up