ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2205 of 2688
« First < 1205170521052155219522012202220322042205 2206220722082209221522552305 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:47 PM 02-25-2022
Sounds like the wedding is still on.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/02/25/patri...did=social-twa

PATRICK MAHOMES
BACHELOR DINNER WITH CHIEFS FRIENDS

Expensive Steak & Booze!!!

BREAKING NEWS
2/25/2022 7:54 AM PT
Patrick Mahomes and Chiefs Friends Party At Bachelor Dinner

CHEERS!

Patrick Mahomes pulled out all the stops for his big bachelor party dinner -- eating massive, high-quality steaks and drinking 100-year-old booze in Vegas with his closest friends!!

TMZ Sports has learned ... the Super Bowl champ and his buds -- including some of his NFL teammates -- hit up Carversteak at Resorts World on Thursday ... and feasted a wagyu tomahawk rib chop with his name and Chiefs logo branded on the bone!!

EATIN' GOOD

We're told the guys downed Louis XIII cognac to kick off the bash ... which comes with AT LEAST a 4-figure price tag. Sheesh.

Along with the tomahawk, Mahomes and the gang chowed down on wagyu cheesesteak bites, ribeye, seared crab cakes, striploin, mac and cheese and more throughout the night ... before taking things to the Rose Rooftop for some shots of Michael Jordan's Cincoro tequila.

What's really cool?? Resorts World projected a MASSIVE picture of Pat and Brittany Matthews on its 100k-square-foot screen ... congratulating the couple on their upcoming marriage.

We're told Mahomes' Chiefs teammates Travis Kelce, Jerick McKinnon, Clyde Edwards-Helaire and Orlando Brown Jr. are in town for the fun ... so it's bound to be a great time. [CONSPICUOUSLY ABSENT: ERIC BIENEMY]

Brittany Matthews

As for Brittany, she's enjoying her last few days of freedom with her gal pals ... posting up with them before heading out on the town as well.

Party!!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:25 PM 02-25-2022
Kelce's girlfriend is so fucking fine
[Reply]
staylor26 01:42 PM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Kelce's girlfriend is so fucking fine
She’s “a 10…a fucking 10”

[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:45 PM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
There's no way that's true. Just going off pure eye test it's not even close. The Bengals line was an abomination and while Burrow does need to learn to throw the ball away faster or slide in the pocket better, our line was still leagues better than the Bengals line.
I think it was PFF who posted the stat so take it with a dump truck of salt.

Idk, though, Pat does run into some pressure on his own. When he bails from a clean pocket, drifts to the sideline looking for a downfield throw, and a DE/LB starts bearing down on him before he throws it at the last second, maybe they consider that a pressure?

I think that would be the only way the stat would make sense.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:54 PM 02-25-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
She’s “a 10…a ****ing 10”

[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:53 PM 02-25-2022
https://nypost.com/2022/02/25/britta...h-chiefs-wags/

Patrick Mahomes’ fiancée Brittany Matthews kicks off lavish bachelorette party

Let the bachelorette festivities begin.

Brittany Matthews, the fiancée of Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, kicked off her bachelorette party on Thursday with her closest friends — including Travis Kelce’s girlfriend Kayla Nicole and Tyrann Mathieu’s fiancée Sydni Russell.

The Chiefs WAGs took to Instagram to share photos and videos of the bride-to-be posing with pink and white balloons. Nicole shared a selfie on a plane, though it’s unclear where the bachelorette crew was headed.

Matthews showed off the group’s lavish residence, where they enjoyed drinks and a spread of various foods.

The house was decorated with countless pink and white balloons and streamers. A light-up “Britt” sign sat near a pool that was filled with heart and ring blowups.

The future Mrs. Mahomes paid tribute to her gal pals, sharing a photo of the group embracing upon arrival to the bachelorette pad.

“My girlsssss mean everything to me. Can not wait to decompress & enjoy this with my people,” she wrote.

Matthews and Co. all posed in front of a gold “Britt’s Bachelorette” balloon sign ahead the group’s Thursday night out.

Matthews, a certified fitness trainer, is set to tie the knot with Mahomes sometime in 2022. The couple celebrated their daughter Sterling’s first birthday earlier this month.

The proud mom was also in Las Vegas with Mahomes to attend the 2022 Pro Bowl on Feb. 6. The engaged pair attended a number of events with Nicole and Kelce following the Chiefs’ loss to the Bengals in the AFC Championship game on Jan. 30.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:05 PM 02-25-2022
I find it hilarious Jackson wasn't there. When your friends usually set it up for you, says a lot about what they think of the guy, not that anyone should really be surprised, the guy is a huge dbag.

So what'd Jackson do?....pouted over it on social media of course like the giant ****ing spoiled baby he is.

Maybe he went to the bachelorette's party...prob suites him better anyways.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:56 AM 02-26-2022

[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:07 AM 02-26-2022
Von Miller killing hookers on the way got there this morning.
[Reply]
Chief3188 09:51 AM 02-26-2022
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
I find it hilarious Jackson wasn't there. When your friends usually set it up for you, says a lot about what they think of the guy, not that anyone should really be surprised, the guy is a huge dbag.

So what'd Jackson do?....pouted over it on social media of course like the giant ****ing spoiled baby he is.

Maybe he went to the bachelorette's party...prob suites him better anyways.
What a little bitch. Do you have a link to what he said?
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:38 AM 02-26-2022
Originally Posted by Chief3188:
What a little bitch. Do you have a link to what he said?
He's an embarrassment to Patrick

[Reply]
Molitoth 12:11 PM 02-26-2022
The dweeb just needs to stay off tiktok and go become something more than a social media influencer, which is about the lamest job I can think of.

He can gain some respect by going out and making himself, like Patrick did.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:25 PM 02-26-2022
Keep this bullshit out of this thread. There’s a romper thread for all this garbage.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:09 PM 02-26-2022
Patrick is going have 3 rings to wear by this time next year.

I wish him and his fiance Britt all the happiness and joys in the world together and blessings. They are adorable together especially with their cute baby girl.

Man oh man I bet those steaks were good :-)

And that bone with his name in it with Chiefs was bad ass.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 05:27 PM 02-26-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
The dweeb just needs to stay off tiktok and go become something more than a social media influencer, which is about the lamest job I can think of.

He can gain some respect by going out and making himself, like Patrick did.

I'm surprised Patrick ,Pat Sr, or media council haven't laid ground rules what can be said on Social Media, or allowing any family to be on it in general.
[Reply]
Page 2205 of 2688
« First < 1205170521052155219522012202220322042205 2206220722082209221522552305 > Last »
Up