ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 28 of 323
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Colts Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread ****
Mr. Flopnuts 10:23 PM 01-06-2019
You're a bunch of superstitious children. Enjoy the Lamar Hunt trophy game from Arrowhead Stadium 2 weeks from today. Their Luck ran out. Our time is now.
[Reply]
Mahomer 01:02 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Mahomes is going in dry on this defense. Holy shit

Sadly two of those 5 games were the Chargers and Seahawks. Mahomes having a great game does not equal a Chiefs victory. We need our D to step the F up and win this game. Still, I think a Chiefs double-digit win will take place as I think Andy and the team had been taking their feet off the pedal near the end of the season and will be full throttle on Saturday.

RIP Colts and Chiefs haters.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:03 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
LDT is still on IR. Tbh I could care less if he comes back or not. Wylie is just a straight monster at RG
However...if you could slide Wylie over to LG that makes the line as a whole much better.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:03 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
However...if you could slide Wylie over to LG that makes the line as a whole much better.
This.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 01:19 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The problem with this defense is penalties. Plain and simple. They're not as bad as their stats indicate. They've been atrocious at times and very good at times.

The problem is the penalties. How many times have seen a team convert a 3rd and long, after the Chiefs made the stop, via penalty? Think about all the excessive yardage that has come AFTER a penalty extended drive?

Ok, but questions I have are:

If the DBs didn't grab and hold, how many more completions would they give up? How many times do the DBs commit penalties and get away with it? Is it really clear that a different strategy would be better?

I'm not saying I know the answer to this? More I'm just curious what others think?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:25 PM 01-08-2019
Go Chiefs! The media fellatio of the Colts is nauseating.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:47 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Go Chiefs! The media fellatio of the Colts is nauseating.
It's brutal
[Reply]
Hydrae 02:15 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
LDT?
I keep seeing people asking about this. This is from Andy's update today:

“Larry is making progress,” Reid said. “We have a little bit of time here with Larry to see how he does this week. Not till after this game do we have to declare anything. Other than that, the rest of the guys are pretty good to go.”

https://www.chiefs.com/news/andy-rei...-to-bring-your

We won't see him this week at all. Maybe next week but even then he may not be game ready.
[Reply]
MagicHef 02:20 PM 01-08-2019
Mahomes is going in dry on this defense. Holy shit

Those are fantastic numbers, but other than the INTs, those are all below his season average.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:29 PM 01-08-2019
It’s no longer if KC wins in my mind. That word is eliminated from my vocabulary this week. It’s when. Positive vibes only. Mental will power is needed to overcome this curse. Other teams have done it before—we are on deck.

CHIEFS
[Reply]
ARROW2 02:32 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
It’s no longer if KC wins in my mind. That word is eliminated from my vocabulary this week. It’s when. Positive vibes only. Mental will power is needed to overcome this curse. Other teams have done it before—we are on deck.

CHIEFS

YEP YEP!!!!! FUCK THE CURSE!!!!
[Reply]
Marcellus 02:42 PM 01-08-2019
That’s the thing. He’s had 6 seasons to fix it and the defense falls apart when it matters. Every. Single. Time.

If they show up and play some defense and beat these guys I’m in, but do you really expect that to happen?

Andy and his dumbass loyalty could ruin a season with an MVP QB.
False. We won several close games this season and the defense closed several of them out and they also lost a few.

And Yes to some extent. They wont dominate but they will play OK just like they did in the last 2 playoff games. Difference is we will have more offense this time.
[Reply]
crispystl 02:50 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
I think they're on to you
Nah HE'S onto THEM!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Pushead2 02:52 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
False. We won several close games this season and the defense closed several of them out and they also lost a few.

And Yes to some extent. They wont dominate but they will play OK just like they did in the last 2 playoff games. Difference is we will have more offense this time.
If you can get the defense to play like the Steelers no TD game, I'm all for it.

I just want Sutton to attack. Can't afford the 3rd & long completions to sustain their drives.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:54 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Pushead2:
If you can get the defense to play like the Steelers no TD game, I'm all for it.

I just want Sutton to attack. Can't afford the 3rd & long completions to sustain their drives.
They do attack. It gets them burned. You don't freaking blitz QBs like Andrew Luck. You'd think people would learn stuff like this by now.
[Reply]
Pushead2 02:56 PM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
They do attack. It gets them burned. You don't freaking blitz QBs like Andrew Luck. You'd think people would learn stuff like this by now.
Not talking about blitzing.

I'm talking about not sitting back 8-10yrds when they need 5 for a first, not shooting gaps, rushing 3 and going into prevent.

All things that constantly burn the Chiefs' defense.
[Reply]
Page 28 of 323
« First < 182425262728 293031323878128 > Last »
Up