ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 323
« First < 111718192021 222324253171121 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official Chiefs VS Colts Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread ****
Mr. Flopnuts 10:23 PM 01-06-2019
You're a bunch of superstitious children. Enjoy the Lamar Hunt trophy game from Arrowhead Stadium 2 weeks from today. Their Luck ran out. Our time is now.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:21 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
After the Chiefs win everybody is going to pretend thats exactly what they thought would happen.
Originally Posted by 007:
Except Skip.
Yep. He will just talk about how we will lose the next one.
Add Cowheard to that list. He's tried to have 6 different players made MVP over Mahomes.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:21 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Yeah. Just like he learned his lesson after the Colts playoff collapse. Or the Titans playoff collapse.

[Reply]
RunKC 09:25 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
What are you saying then?

When every post moves the sticks just a little bit more. When every post is another excuse why this game is different. When every post is about reasons the Chiefs could lose this game.

What is one supposed to think?

It's a coping mechanism maybe?

EDIT: And by the way, I was being largely facetious until just now. FWIW.
It pisses me off that this defense STILL can’t stop people after and entire ****ing offseason of trying to fix it. Hell they are WORSE. This is what has ruined our season over and over and over again and Andy won’t fix it bc of his dumbass loyalty.

Kareem Hunt is gone. Is Sammy Watkins going to play?

It’s just more pressure put on Pat.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:26 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:

I'm fine with this
[Reply]
notorious 09:27 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Add Cowheard to that list. He's tried to have 6 different players made MVP over Mahomes.
Everyone loves Mahomes. He decided to go the opposite way strictly for ratings.

He has admitted to watching the ratings metrics in real time to see what gets ears and want doesn’t.

Unlike others, I think he is smart. Not for his retarded takes but for his ability to figure out what pisses off fans like us.

I can’t listen to him anymore because it’s become boring and predictable.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:30 AM 01-08-2019
It pisses me off that this defense STILL can’t stop people after and entire ****ing offseason of trying to fix it. Hell they are WORSE. This is what has ruined our season over and over and over again and Andy won’t fix it bc of his dumbass loyalty.

Kareem Hunt is gone. Is Sammy Watkins going to play?

Andy isn't going to fire anybody mid-season. Not sure why you'd still be angry over something that likely wasn't going to change until next year.

They TRIED to fix it. They failed. Unless you're going to get rid of Andy Reid, which has a direct impact on the guy that just threw for 50 TDs, I don't think any of it is worth fretting over honestly. He is what he is.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:30 AM 01-08-2019
It now seems clear that one of the consequences of starting the gameday thread multiple days early is it provides more of an opportunity to load it up with skepticism, vitriol, and the general self-loathing that Chiefs fans embrace.

WE HAVE FOUND THE MAGIC ELIXIR.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:41 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
If it soothes your bleeding vagina at all I do think the collapse against the Chargers forced some much needed changes on the defense that I think will make a very real difference going forward. Reid is what he is as a coach. He'll never significantly change. Luckily for him he's got the league MVP at QB this time around instead of a painfully mediocre miltequost QB so it shouldn't matter.
[Reply]
tk13 09:42 AM 01-08-2019
Thats just not true about the Colts rushing attack being better recently.

Through the first 8 games the Colts rushing yards

1- 75
2- 104
3- 68
4- 41
5- 84
6- 127
7- 220
8- 222

Second half of the season

9- 81
10- 102
11- 118
12- 41
13- 50
14- 178
15- 49
16- 158

1st half - 118 ypg
2nd half - 97 ypg

Marlon Mack averaged 76 ypg and only had 4 games with 100 or more yards rushing. It seems people are acting like this one good game is what he did all year and thats just not true.
You are manipulating the stats to fit your argument. Marlon Mack didn't come back from injury and play full time until week 6. You should probably redo those averages before and after week 6 and see what you come up with. I never said they were the Ravens but their numbers were certainly much better when Mack came back.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 09:44 AM 01-08-2019
Nope it’s going to be a two score win, and not an Alex two score a14pt win, we will carry a 21 pt lead into the 4th.
[Reply]
Eleazar 09:51 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
It now seems clear that one of the consequences of starting the gameday thread multiple days early is it provides more of an opportunity to load it up with skepticism, vitriol, and the general self-loathing that Chiefs fans embrace.

WE HAVE FOUND THE MAGIC ELIXIR.
It has the side benefit of making the thread so massive that it's impossible to navigate or follow any specific topics of discussion around the upcoming game. It's a mega-mega thread which mega-mega sucks.
[Reply]
dlphg9 09:54 AM 01-08-2019
They just rushed for 200 yards last week on the best rush defense in football.
We give up 5 YPC avg against the run.

You don’t think that’s cause for concern?
Well the original point I was arguing is that the Colts arent some crazy good running team that controls the ball well. Lets not use 1 game as proof theyre good because if were gonna do that then we can say the Chiefs are decent because they held 6 teams to 102 yards or less.

No im not concerned about the Colts run game. Theyre going to have to score TDs every drive or we will blow then out.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:54 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Andy isn't going to fire anybody mid-season. Not sure why you'd still be angry over something that likely wasn't going to change until next year.

They TRIED to fix it. They failed. Unless you're going to get rid of Andy Reid, which has a direct impact on the guy that just threw for 50 TDs, I don't think any of it is worth fretting over honestly. He is what he is.
That’s the thing. He’s had 6 seasons to fix it and the defense falls apart when it matters. Every. Single. Time.

If they show up and play some defense and beat these guys I’m in, but do you really expect that to happen?

Andy and his dumbass loyalty could ruin a season with an MVP QB.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 09:55 AM 01-08-2019
Derek Anderson, Bills
Derek Carr, Raiders
Blake Bortles, Jaguars
Marcus Mariota/Blaine Gabbert, Titans
Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins
Cody Kessler, Jags (loss)
Deshaun Watson, Texans (twice)
Dak Prescott, Cowboys
Eli Manning, Giants
Blaine Gabbert, Titans

Not a single spiral was seen
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:58 AM 01-08-2019
That’s the thing. He’s had 6 seasons to fix it and the defense falls apart when it matters. Every. Single. Time.

If they show up and play some defense and beat these guys I’m in, but do you really expect that to happen?

Andy and his dumbass loyalty could ruin a season with an MVP QB.
Last season was the first season the defense was actually that bad.

Sure, they choked in the 2013 playoff game but the defense WON games, all by itself, several times during the Alex Smith tenure.

This idea that the defense has been bad for several years is a myth.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 323
« First < 111718192021 222324253171121 > Last »
Up