ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 46
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
ModSocks 03:49 PM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by Capt_Von_Trapp:
18 massage therapists vouch for DeShaun and attach their names. Interesting

18 well tipped ladies.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:54 PM 03-29-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
18 well tipped ladies.
LOL, code for pulled out
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 05:28 PM 03-29-2022
Watson looking forward to spending the bye week in the Buffalo stadium stands.
[Reply]
jettio 05:46 PM 03-29-2022
This is from Dan Pastorini's Wikipedia page.

Being the NFL QB in Houston, it is not that easy to keep it simple, apparently.

Life outside football

Pastorini raced hydroplanes, drag-raced cars, judged wet T-shirt contests, and starred in a 1974 B-movie called Weed: The Florida Connection and then co-starred in a 1979 Lee Majors movie called Killer Fish. He also played a role in the TV series "Voyagers!" as a gladiator and posed nude in 1980 for Playgirl magazine. He married glamor model June Wilkinson, who appeared in Playboy magazine. She is British and 9 years older. They had one child, a daughter named Brahna, and later divorced.

Pastorini drove a Top Fuel dragster as part of the NHRA Winston Drag Racing Series in the mid-1980s. He collected several national event victories. His first came in Atlanta at the NHRA Southern Nationals in 1986. He also participated in the 2009 Lamborghini Race located at Sebring International Raceway.

Personal life
Pastorini is an Honorary Texan. In January 2012, on The Jim Rome Radio Show, Pastorini recalled a story how then-Raider owner Al Davis completely blew him off in the locker room after a game. "He sneered at me" said Pastorini. Pastorini then went on to say that, "when he (Davis) passed away, I wasn't sad to see him go." Pastorini currently lives and works in Houston. His autobiography, Taking Flak: My Life in the Fast Lane, was released in November 2011
[Reply]
DRM08 07:15 PM 03-29-2022
Ravens owner complaining about the huge guaranteed money for Watson. Cleveland screwing the rest of the league with this deal.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ates-qb-market
[Reply]
listopencil 07:22 AM 03-30-2022
Originally Posted by jettio:
This is from Dan Pastorini's Wikipedia page.

Being the NFL QB in Houston, it is not that easy to keep it simple, apparently.

Life outside football

Pastorini raced hydroplanes, drag-raced cars, judged wet T-shirt contests, and starred in a 1974 B-movie called Weed: The Florida Connection and then co-starred in a 1979 Lee Majors movie called Killer Fish. He also played a role in the TV series "Voyagers!" as a gladiator and posed nude in 1980 for Playgirl magazine. He married glamor model June Wilkinson, who appeared in Playboy magazine. She is British and 9 years older. They had one child, a daughter named Brahna, and later divorced.

Pastorini drove a Top Fuel dragster as part of the NHRA Winston Drag Racing Series in the mid-1980s. He collected several national event victories. His first came in Atlanta at the NHRA Southern Nationals in 1986. He also participated in the 2009 Lamborghini Race located at Sebring International Raceway.

Personal life
Pastorini is an Honorary Texan. In January 2012, on The Jim Rome Radio Show, Pastorini recalled a story how then-Raider owner Al Davis completely blew him off in the locker room after a game. "He sneered at me" said Pastorini. Pastorini then went on to say that, "when he (Davis) passed away, I wasn't sad to see him go." Pastorini currently lives and works in Houston. His autobiography, Taking Flak: My Life in the Fast Lane, was released in November 2011
I don't have a problem with any of that.
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:32 AM 03-30-2022
Originally Posted by DRM08:
Ravens owner complaining about the huge guaranteed money for Watson. Cleveland screwing the rest of the league with this deal.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ates-qb-market
They are all butthurt because they have to pay Lamar soon :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:58 AM 03-30-2022
The Browns fucked every team that has a QB to pay. We have it easy for a while at least.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:53 AM 03-31-2022
According to the NFL Network’s Tom Pelissero, “The Browns initially wanted at least a 2nd rounder and more for Baker Mayfield while refusing to take on any of the money on his contract.” Noting, “some NFL teams didn’t even believe he was a 1st rounder in the 2018 Draft. Browns made him 1st overall,”
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:15 AM 03-31-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
The Browns fucked every team that has a QB to pay. We have it easy for a while at least.
Especially the small market teams with owners that don't have a ton of cash.
[Reply]
jettio 11:19 AM 03-31-2022
I think it is safe to assume that, unlike Baker Mayfield, Deshaun Watson is not going to get paid to be a commercial spokesperson for any insurance companies.

Unless, that insurance is for something really extra super-duper specific.
[Reply]
ArrowHeader 11:35 AM 03-31-2022
Watson’s cap hit for the Browns next season is $55MM. Garret’s hit will be $29MM. They will be 2nd to last cap space with lots of players hitting free agency and no day 1 draft picks lol. This was a laugh now cry later deal. A one year window and your star QB is most likely suspended 4-8 games. Good luck bruh
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 09:48 AM 04-02-2022
https://fansided.com/2022/04/02/desh...m_campaign=msn
[Reply]
RunKC 08:55 PM 05-17-2022
Incredible

Deshaun Watson’s dead money cap figure made me choke on my water pic.twitter.com/9hmy34ZK7k

— Nate Tice (@Nate_Tice) May 17, 2022

[Reply]
Nickhead 09:12 PM 05-17-2022
this is where i reiterate that watson will flat out fail now after all that has transpired. mark my words:

he will either not be on the roster by end of contract or he will be leading a team that max's out at 6 wins a year for the duration of the contract (injury could always be used as an excuse too). :-)
[Reply]
Page 19 of 46
« First < 91516171819 2021222329 > Last »
Up