ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 46
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson to Browns
KC Hawks 01:47 PM 03-18-2022

Deshaun Watson has decided he wants to play for the Cleveland Browns in a stunning change of events, per sources. Watson has informed the Houston Texans that he now is willing to waive the no-trade clause in his contract to be dealt to Cleveland.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
Kiimo 09:20 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by Capt_Von_Trapp:
Browns actually said they wanted an “Adult “ at QB. Wow
Maybe they meant tried as adults
[Reply]
RunKC 09:29 AM 03-19-2022
I can tell Chief fan doesn’t get out much or have the self awareness around the league bc teams look at us with the exact same intent we are looking at Watson bc we kept Tyreek.

Fair or not that’s the perception
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:39 AM 03-19-2022
Let me know when 21 other people than Crystal accuse Tyreek
[Reply]
TEX 09:41 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I can tell Chief fan doesn’t get out much or have the self awareness around the league bc teams look at us with the exact same intent we are looking at Watson bc we kept Tyreek.

Naw, not as bad.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:43 AM 03-19-2022
Watson is getting flak for being a creepy pervert. Tyreek still to this day is known by opposing fans for beating a pregnant women and hurting his child whether that’s fair or not.

Yeah maybe just a little bit different
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:43 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Let me know when 21 other people than Crystal accuse Tyreek
She lied. That's a known fact from those that actually followed the story. National media is not included. They didn't get the facts. Sh also lied about the college incident as well.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:32 AM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
She lied. That's a known fact from those that actually followed the story. National media is not included. They didn't get the facts. Sh also lied about the college incident as well.
Did she lie on both occasions? I don't remember the college part being a lie or not. I remember hearing he just agreed to stuff cause he didn't know what else to do.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 12:00 PM 03-19-2022
Watson is getting flak for being a creepy pervert. Tyreek still to this day is known by opposing fans for beating a pregnant women and hurting his child whether that’s fair or not.

Yeah maybe just a little bit different
Another thing about that is that incident cost Hill alot of money but Watson lost no money and I can't see how he would have gotten more if his case never happened
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:19 PM 03-19-2022

Why should we care about the perception or lack thereof from idiot fans of other teams?

Reek never broke his kid's arm or beat a pregnant woman. Anyone that is repeating those lies are not worth acknowledging.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:58 PM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Did she lie on both occasions? I don't remember the college part being a lie or not. I remember hearing he just agreed to stuff cause he didn't know what else to do.
Yes it was confirmed in the secret audio she had of Tyreek. When he thought it was just the two talking he called her out for doing the same shit before. It would stand to reason that he had no reason to lie.

Black poor kid knocks up fine (but crazy) piece of ass in Oklahoma…. Yeah she knew she didn’t have to lie much.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 02:06 PM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Yea but we are talking about Deshaun Watson.
Watson is Dak of the AFC. He will have continuous flashing all through his career 'but' will never win big when needed IMHO.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:13 PM 03-19-2022
Same...old...sorry....ass...Browns
[Reply]
carcosa 02:30 PM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Watson is Dak of the AFC. He will have continuous flashing all through his career 'but' will never win big when needed IMHO.
'but'
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 02:30 PM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
IMHO I think Crystal made up the "beating of her when pregnant", she wins the "he said, she said" simply on ugly accusations of appearances alone. Reek knows that now he 'must concede' just to get a shot in the NFL because at this point he knows he is an "unknown commodity" at this point and if he fights it, it makes him look more guilty and the NFL won't touch him. He realizes he must confess to something he did not do.

I really do believe that when Reek met with Goodell behind closed doors he told the "whole CONTEXT" of his relationship with Crystal from day 1 explaining her crazy borderline psychotic behavior with hard evidence from his college days and then providing more hard evidence when the child abuse accusation came into play.

Explaining to Goodell in 'full context' of how he falsely confessed to a crime he did not commit so that he could get a chance in the NFL and how now this supposed child abuse accusation is just "the same song 2nd verse with this crazy woman" and then providing "hard evidence" in both scenarios backing his statement.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:46 PM 03-19-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
IMHO I think Crystal made up the "beating of her when pregnant", she wins the "he said, she said" simply on ugly accusations of appearances alone. Reek knows that now he 'must concede' just to get a shot in the NFL because at this point he knows he is an "unknown commodity" at this point and if he fights it, it makes him look more guilty and the NFL won't touch him. He realizes he must confess to something he did not do.

I really do believe that when Reek met with Goodell behind closed doors he told the "whole CONTEXT" of his relationship with Crystal from day 1 explaining her crazy borderline psychotic behavior with hard evidence from his college days and then providing more hard evidence when the child abuse accusation came into play.

Explaining to Goodell in 'full context' of how he falsely confessed to a crime he did not commit so that he could get a chance in the NFL and how now this supposed child abuse accusation is just "the same song 2nd verse with this crazy woman" and then providing "hard evidence" in both scenarios backing his statement.
To me it was quite simple. If he had really beaten his preggo girlfriend, he would not have gotten a plea deal that was so light as to be laughable for a guy who actually did what they say he did. He got probation and anger management. He got cut from his team and played at some Ju Co just so he could have a chance at the NFL...he also STAYED with her, or rather, she STAYED with him in SPITE of the "fact" that he beat her. The whole thing looked to me like poor black kid in college basically says what he has to in order to have a life...and he stayed with his baby mama even after this accusation.

THEN...he gets picked by the Chiefs and becomes the fucking Cheetah...meanwhile, Crystal is still Crystal, and he's probably just about had it with her. Then the broken arm happens (which was not at all anything to do with him) and they fight and she records this conversation which was heavily edited by the asshole media in KC and the rest of the country...then he's investigated by 2 females from the NFL and they didn't even suspend him...if people paid any attention to this case they would know that this guy did nothing wrong except try to make things work with his crazy ass baby mama.

Lastly...he got custody of his kids. That's the kicker. No way an abuser in the spotlight like him gets the kids. AND...Crystal is nowhere to be found...and on and on.

Cheetah's good. When he retires, it'll make an amazing 30 for 30 or even a documentary.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 46
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up