ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1091 of 2688
« First < 915919911041108110871088108910901091 109210931094109511011141119115912091 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:46 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
There is NOTHING better than homer Mitch Holthus when you've got a QB as good as Patrick Mahomes.
You're gonna love the calls in this week's video.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:54 AM 09-27-2018

[Reply]
kysirsoze 01:34 AM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Keitzman aside, I've never loved Mitch Holthus more than I do now.

Mr. Homer himself is now blowing smoke up fans' asses about a part of the team that we've been clamoring for constantly in the past many years. He's no longer a blowhard about Matt Cassel or Alex Smith. Now he's giving us that homer energy about Pat Mahomes.

And God, do I love it.

There is NOTHING better than homer Mitch Holthus when you've got a QB as good as Patrick Mahomes.
It's just like Rex Hudler when the Royals were good. All that goofy, upbeat attitude suddenly was charming and infectious instead of grating.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 05:28 AM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
I can watch that video over and over. The throws he makes are incredible.
[Reply]
Coogs 06:10 AM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yeah, I was super bummed he came up just short of the goal line on that play. He certainly deserved to get in. I hope we'll keep involving him in the offense. He can be a difference maker when they use him right.
Last season I would have been pumped to see Hunt get a couple of walk in TD's from the 1. Those two Sunday were kind of a let down with Mahomes chasing history. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:20 AM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by Best22:
Yep. It was all gimmicks
Part of Reid's love of the gimmick play is to be unpredictable. To make defenses think instead of react.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:47 AM 09-27-2018
All aboard the Mahomes canoe!

It's not tipped yet, so fuck you!

Do you love Mahomes like I do?

All aboard the Mahomes canoe!

Mickey Loomis longed to give

A draft card for the Chiefs' wiz kid

But like his gusto at buffets

Dear Andy came to save the day

Up he traded to follow through

On his dreams to board the Mahomes canoe.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:29 AM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
I can't believe it didn't happen to us.
I was at the Chris Stapleton concert when the trade up was announced. My buddies and I had a group thread and I start getting texts from guys at home saying "The NFL Network says they're going to take Watson..."

I just knew that for the first time in my life we were going to make a bold, aggressive move to get a QB....and then we were going to take the wrong one and it was going to go so poorly that it would be another 25 years before we tried again.

I lost my shit when the Mahomes pick was announced. Fortunately it was in a 30,000 seat arena so nobody really noticed....
[Reply]
O.city 08:55 AM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I was at the Chris Stapleton concert when the trade up was announced. My buddies and I had a group thread and I start getting texts from guys at home saying "The NFL Network says they're going to take Watson..."

I just knew that for the first time in my life we were going to make a bold, aggressive move to get a QB....and then we were going to take the wrong one and it was going to go so poorly that it would be another 25 years before we tried again.

I lost my shit when the Mahomes pick was announced. Fortunately it was in a 30,000 seat arena so nobody really noticed....
Man, I've been wanting to catch a Stapleton concert for a while. He pretty good live? I've heard he's awesome.

We were gonna go to Dallas and see him with the Eagles, but fuck me, I couldn't justify dropping like 2k on a trip for a concert.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:10 AM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Man, I've been wanting to catch a Stapleton concert for a while. He pretty good live? I've heard he's awesome.

We were gonna go to Dallas and see him with the Eagles, but fuck me, I couldn't justify dropping like 2k on a trip for a concert.
he is definitely awesome live. puts on a great show.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:15 AM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
he is definitely awesome live. puts on a great show.
Yup - one of the best concerts I've seen.

He's really weird though; doesn't sing to the crowd. He sings to his wife the whole time (who's standing there shaking a tambourine or some other shit). I'm not sure he's who makes the show as much as the audience and the music.

It was a great show, but he's not Garth out there for sure.
[Reply]
O.city 09:30 AM 09-27-2018
Yeah, but with him I think it's more about the music for me. I don't go to a show like that wanting to see a great show, I wanna hear the music.

Like one of the 4 times I've seen the Eagles, they just sat there and played music. Damnit though, that's what I want and it was awesome.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:42 AM 09-27-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, but with him I think it's more about the music for me. I don't go to a show like that wanting to see a great show, I wanna hear the music.

Like one of the 4 times I've seen the Eagles, they just sat there and played music. Damnit though, that's what I want and it was awesome.
Dude kills it musically. As good as he is on an album. It's that George Strait school of just winning with vocals.

If that's your speed, you need to go see him.
[Reply]
O.city 09:49 AM 09-27-2018
Dude kills it musically. As good as he is on an album. It's that George Strait school of just winning with vocals.

Yeah, i'm gonna have to break down and do it.

I'm all about the music live. I don't really care for a performance, especially a country music one. Now if it's something else, sure.

My wife was born in the mid 80's to young parents who are obsessed with the hair bands and such so she's also obsessed with that. So we've seen Def Leopard and Motley Crue and Aerosmith like 30 times (well she has, I haven't that many times). They put on good shows to go with the music. I like that.

But for my music, Eric Church and Stapleton country and such, or Mumford Kings of Leon etc I want the music.
[Reply]
SAUTO 10:33 AM 09-27-2018

I thought he was better live. And I don't think his wife wasat the concert I went to. He sang to the crowd. But he doesn't run around. It's all about the music.

But that's all i care about.
[Reply]
Page 1091 of 2688
« First < 915919911041108110871088108910901091 109210931094109511011141119115912091 > Last »
Up