ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 38
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark arrested for felony possession of a firearm
Barret 04:24 PM 06-21-2021
I think that if you have a Class 3 firearms license and a federal tax stamp and a bunch of other taxes and hoops to be able to legally own a machine gun / fully automatic weapon.

So can you own a machine gun? Yes

Can you actually afford and qualify for said ownership of weapon? it becomes extremely difficult for joe blow down the street to do such a thing. So throw in the license costs and then the Taxes per weapon on the federal level every year. Then what does the state restrict or make you pay in taxes every year per weapon.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 04:31 PM 06-21-2021
Well, this all but guarantees he will be cut after next year (which was probably gonna happen anyway).

Hopefully he balls out for his final season with our beloved Kansas City Chiefs. Another Super Bowl title as a going away present . . . . . . .
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:32 PM 06-21-2021
Clark is already out on $35,000 bail, so I wouldn't expect much, if any punishment from the NFL.

Chiefsplanet proclaims the worst possible outcome, as always.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:39 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Clark is already out on $35,000 bail, so I wouldn't expect much, if any punishment from the NFL.

Chiefsplanet proclaims the worst possible outcome, as always.
Yea, Clay is a fucking drama queen.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:40 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Yea, Clay is a fucking drama queen.
If it was a full-auto Uzi the Chiefs can and should be done with him.

Regular old handgun or a shotty? Fine. I was driving around with one in the car three weeks ago, in plain sight.

A fucking full-auto Uzi? There's a lot more to that story. Especially concerning Frank's past.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:45 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Regular old handgun or a shotty? Fine. I was driving around with one in the car three weeks ago, in plain sight.

A fucking full-auto Uzi? There's a lot more to that story. Especially concerning Frank's past.
:-)
[Reply]
In58men 04:46 PM 06-21-2021

A ****ing full-auto Uzi? There's a lot more to that story. Especially concerning Frank's past.
Lol wtf
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:48 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Lol wtf
If it was full auto he's facing a federal felony charge.

I'm praying to the lord baby jesus it was just some dumbass cop who doesn't know his guns.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:52 PM 06-21-2021

The odds that it is a true IMI Uzi are pretty small. Those things start at $10,000 and can fetch as much as $30,000, iirc.

Not that Clark doesn't have the $$$, but the legal hoops a person has to negotiate make it difficult to possess one.

Buying one illegally would probably be even more expensive and difficult, since illegal sales of submachine guns would send the seller to prison for a long time.

So the pot odds are that Clark owns a semi-auto Uzi clone, that just happens to be illegal in CA, while being perfectly legal in nearly any other state.
[Reply]
ModSocks 06:35 PM 06-21-2021

Why are you such a bitch about everything? Lol
[Reply]
bdj23 11:33 PM 06-21-2021

A ****ing full-auto Uzi? There's a lot more to that story. Especially concerning Frank's past.
I wouldn't go that far man, we don't know what his hobbies are. Maybe he jumped through all the hoops to legally aquire a full auto gun? Although, it would be supremely ignorant to have it in California.

If I was a multi millionaire I'd own several machine guns.
[Reply]
eDave 11:41 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I wouldn't go that far man, we don't know what his hobbies are. Maybe he jumped through all the hoops to legally aquire a full auto gun? Although, it would be supremely ignorant to have it in California.

If I was a multi millionaire I'd own several machine guns.
Assuming he had a legal "machine gun" I further assume he'd know where you can have such a thing. And where he can't.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 04:33 PM 06-21-2021
Defensive player, just adds character. Lions already offering trade.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:44 PM 06-21-2021
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel:
Defensive player, just adds character. Lions already offering trade.
:-) Well done.

New headlines for NFL reporters. The Clarks won't be happy. (Unless it draws attention away from the Britt Reid saga. Maybe.)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:45 PM 06-21-2021
I called a play with the stick and my lil ho got a kick
[Reply]
Page 7 of 38
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up