ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 416 of 435
« First < 316366406412413414415416 417418419420426 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:33 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They're probably gonna bring him back to the PS and elevate him during the stretch run.

For vet minimum. And people will bitch bc we are paying him regardless due to dead money.

He's the last DE on the roster. Clearly busts like Kaindoh and Herring are better :-)
Kaindoh isn't on the goddamn team. And Herring just made a nice play on Thursday. Are you THAT fucking certain Clark would be better than Herring?

I really don't think so.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:40 PM 10-14-2023
Herring has been on this team for 2 years. Last year he didn't show a damn thing in the time he did get and now he makes a TFL on one of the statistically worse tackles in football? No man.

If we cut him now nobody would claim him. At least Frank has done something and recently. 1.5 sacks in the Championship game and 3 pressures in the SB.

Yeah..I'll gladly take that for vet minimum as your last pass rusher on the team. And it looks like the Chiefs feel the same way from Schefter tweet.

Veach didn't want him back for what Denver paid him. Doesn't mean he won't take him back for 500k
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:55 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Shefty reported it like it was probably happening. So that's why.

Shefty? Huh. Ok, my bad. Thx.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:02 PM 10-14-2023
Herring has been on this team for 2 years. Last year he didn't show a damn thing in the time he did get and now he makes a TFL on one of the statistically worse tackles in football? No man.

If we cut him now nobody would claim him. At least Frank has done something and recently. 1.5 sacks in the Championship game and 3 pressures in the SB.

Yeah..I'll gladly take that for vet minimum as your last pass rusher on the team. And it looks like the Chiefs feel the same way from Schefter tweet.

Veach didn't want him back for what Denver paid him. Doesn't mean he won't take him back for 500k
The fucking loser is never available. Herring is available. Big difference. There's not a single player on the team that should be cut, so that we can pick up this tub of shit.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:05 PM 10-14-2023

"League sources" means some people think he is going to the Chiefs. That's not team sources. I bet they don't pick his worthless ass up.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:16 PM 10-14-2023
Our brain trust at One Arrowhead Drive will make the right call. They have earned some damn respect and trust.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:19 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Our brain trust at One Arrowhead Drive will make the right call. They have earned some damn respect and trust.
Not when it comes Shart.
[Reply]
srvy 02:19 PM 10-14-2023
Spags absolutely loves the guy. The GM's job is to get guys that fit in and Frank fits a lot stuff Spagnuolo likes to do. Veach will get with Spags to see some film and get an honest answer if we can use him or if he is washed. Stay tuned, but its been a bit so I am leaning not happening.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:32 PM 10-14-2023
I’d rather replace the entire WR room except for Skyy Moore with nothing but Skyy Moore clones than give Frank Clark one more fucking dime to play football for the Kansas City Chiefs
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 03:23 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by DRM08:
When you’re being paid $25M per year, you can’t be half-assing it. But I am cool with Frank on a very cheap salary as a veteran teacher for some of the young players in Kansas City.
Well exactly. He's going to be paid in ramen noodles, and he's going to produce during the moments we need him most. It's win-win. There is no negative in bringing him back. It's all positive, baby.
[Reply]
Skyy God 03:38 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I’d rather replace the entire WR room except for Skyy Moore with nothing but Skyy Moore clones than give Frank Clark one more ****ing dime to play football for the Kansas City Chiefs
Show us on the doll where Frank Clark touched you…..
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:41 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Well exactly. He's going to be paid in ramen noodles, and he's going to produce during the moments we need him most. It's win-win. There is no negative in bringing him back. It's all positive, baby.
Him being in the roster = loss. He doesn't ever produce in the moments we need him most. Dan Sorenson produced way more in critical moments than Shart ever did.
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:43 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:
He's an absolute turd. Why anyone would want him on this team is unknown to me.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:45 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by Skyy God:

Show us on the map of Central America where you took your fake girlfriend
[Reply]
dlphg9 03:46 PM 10-14-2023
Originally Posted by srvy:
Spags absolutely loves the guy. The GM's job is to get guys that fit in and Frank fits a lot stuff Spagnuolo likes to do. Veach will get with Spags to see some film and get an honest answer if we can use him or if he is washed. Stay tuned, but its been a bit so I am leaning not happening.
Lmao, what is it that Shart does that fits what Spags likes to do?

Does Spags like when his DE can't play cuz he's shitting his guts out?

What about when he half asses it on every play and lays into the OT and spins in circles?

Maybe Spags likes a no talent bitch runs his mouth on the field as he's getting his ass whipped by 3rd string OTs?
[Reply]
Page 416 of 435
« First < 316366406412413414415416 417418419420426 > Last »
Up