ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 344
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** The Official Chiefs vs bengals game day thread*****
big nasty kcnut 12:00 AM 01-29-2023
It's time to finish this. Welcome to the ARROWHEAD INVITATIONAL!
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:25 AM 01-29-2023
I hate everyone who has ever even heard of Cincinnati, whatever that is.
[Reply]
Whodey1990 11:25 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You're gonna end the night going down on your mom
That's disgusting. Incest is immoral. Only a depraved person would suggest it. You sir have no class.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:26 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Why does it look like that? Is it supposed to be ironically disgusting looking or......
It's the 'signature dish' of Cincinnasty

When their fans say they are filled with class they mean that bowl of sick. I've never heard it called class before but local colloquialisms are tricky
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:26 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
The rfaulk guy at least seems like he has paid attention to the nuances of the game. This guy reminds me of trying to have a football conversation with my mother in law. She tries, she really does. It's just clear that she doesn't really pay much attention until she hears people cheering.
Yeah, rfaulk talks trash to talk trash, but will also talk football... and his takes on the Bengals board are good.

Some of these guys are like a time machine back to the mid-90s, people trolling the Denver Post boards.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:26 AM 01-29-2023
Cincinatti is most famous for a fake radio station

Nuff said
[Reply]
Whodey1990 11:29 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
oh, you.

You silly child.

You silly, silly child. We get this shit all of the time, and then we win, and then little shit eating bitches like you disappear, never to be heard from again.

You're wholly unoriginal, and have nothing to offer in entertainment value. You're boring. And your little pipe dream is about over.
I will revisit this forum after the Bengals are victorious. Hopefully I can console the many downtrodden Chiefs fans on here. It is the right thing to do.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:29 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Why does it look like that? Is it supposed to be ironically disgusting looking or......
That shit is considered fine dining in cinci. Meth is a helluva drug
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 11:30 AM 01-29-2023
Andy Reid has saved a couple of Ohio boys. They had talent though
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:30 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
It's the 'signature dish' of Cincinnasty

When their fans say they are filled with class they mean that bowl of sick. I've never heard it called class before but local colloquialisms are tricky
Just bizzare to me. I've seen people shit talk sky line chili for the longest time and figured "wut? It's fucking Chili. Impossible to mess that up". Well, guess I was wrong on that front.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 11:30 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Whodey1990:
The future is very bright. Burrow will fill his fingers with rings. The Chiefs had their time in the spotlight, but it's over. After all, there's no shame with being second best in the AFC. You can still hold your head high.
I’m rooting for the Chiefs today, but a backup plan of watching Burrow lose a SECOND Super Bowl does sound pretty tasty.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:30 AM 01-29-2023
That's disgusting. Incest is immoral. Only a depraved person would suggest it. You sir have no class.
And yet you still fuck your mom
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:31 AM 01-29-2023
Two amazing games to talk about today, and whats ESPN doing?

A feature on Tom Brady, of course! :-)
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:32 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
And yet you still fuck your mom
Tbf though, everyone fucks that dude’s mom
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:33 AM 01-29-2023
I will revisit this forum after the Bengals are victorious. Hopefully I can console the many downtrodden Chiefs fans on here. It is the right thing to do.
yeah, right.

See the thing you guys don't get is that we don't give a fuck about your team. It literally does not matter. If the Chiefs play their 'A' game, you lose. Like everybody else.

Nobody beats the Chiefs but the Chiefs themselves. You literally don't matter. A focused Chiefs team that doesn't fuck around and make stupid mistakes win. Every time.

You guys have the been the beneficiary of some dumb-ass mistakes. I wouldn't expect that again.

And then we won't hear from you until we play you again next year, when you'll pop up with a bunch of excuses and how it's going to be different this time.
[Reply]
Whodey1990 11:33 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
And yet you still **** your mom
Pathetic comment. Low class. If you are representative of the Kansas City mindset, I have no desire to ever visit your city. We hold ourselves to a higher standard in Ohio.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 344
« First < 91516171819 202122232969119 > Last »
Up