ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 240
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:49 AM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We aren't even running the WCO anymore. It looks like we are running the spread offense.
We are.

About 5 years too late.

:-)
[Reply]
TEX 07:45 AM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Well, they also said that Kelce's elbow was down on the fumble...

It was. There was no doubt.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:32 AM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by TEX:
It was. There was no doubt.
My point is, what is obvious to everyone doesn't seem to matter to the refs at this point...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:37 AM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Well, they also said that Kelce's elbow was down on the fumble...
THIRD time he has fumbled and the refs blew the call.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:39 AM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
THIRD time he has fumbled and the refs blew the call.
:-)

I see a pattern here...

But I'm crazy, so I'll refrain from telling you what I really think.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:41 AM 10-05-2015
Please tell. Remember the Arizona fuckening that kept them.out of the playoffs?
[Reply]
RunKC 08:42 AM 10-05-2015
WTF has happened to this coaching staff? They were very good in most of the game last year and hve looked like garbage the last 3 weeks.

It's like the wheels fell off and the wagon caught on fire
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:46 AM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Please tell. Remember the Arizona ****ening that kept them.out of the playoffs?
Reid totally shit the bed there, as well as the SF game.

And in the playoffs in Jan 2014.

3 huge games that ANDY REID personally blew.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:56 AM 10-05-2015
Everyone but Andy knows Smith is a disaster.

Bengals Post-game quote:

“We knew Alex Smith panics like any other quarterback who gets pressure,” Peko said. “He looks at the rush, not like other quarterbacks that look to throw the ball. He’s looking at the rush to try and get away because he’s quicker.”
[Reply]
Brock 09:13 AM 10-05-2015
Andy reid is the same guy he was 5 years ago. His decision making and his tendencies are probably more well documented than most, unlike a guy like belichek who is always putting on a new wrinkle.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:02 AM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We aren't even running the WCO anymore. It looks like we are running the spread offense.
I think what we're "running" has yet to be defined by any authoritative football body/group. Well, "Monkey fucking a football" is seems pretty close, but few are allowed to say such truths. But the "Mass Confusion" offense/defense might be a term that's about to be coined for the idiots wearing our team's uniform and the coaches coaching them.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:06 AM 10-05-2015
Andy has done a nice job calling drives down the field. He just majorly fucks up in certain situations and his QB can't make plays.

4 60+ drives on the Denver D and 7x in FG range in Cincy. Obviously this offense has pieces but can't finish.

A new QB and play caller would do wonders.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:06 AM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:

Bengals Post-game quote:

“We knew Alex Smith panics like any other quarterback who gets pressure,” Peko said. “He looks at the rush, not like other quarterbacks that look to throw the ball. He’s looking at the rush to try and get away because he’s quicker.”
I think Andy knows he's a disaster, there's just nothing he will do about it because it would cause waves and friction to the hand that's feeding him. Andy prolly knows that Alex is the only QB, short of a draft, that won't fight playing for a Hunt-owned team. And all college QBs sleep better at night knowing that Hunt still keep the "Draft a QB" ban in place. So we can't attract a proven QB, and we won't draft one, but there's that.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:09 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:

Bengals Post-game quote:

Elvis Grbac??
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:17 AM 10-11-2015
Back at it with terrible play calling early vs the Bears...
[Reply]
Page 23 of 240
« First < 131920212223 242526273373123 > Last »
Up