ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 42 of 361
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***
BigRedChief 12:29 PM 03-17-2015
Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
[Reply]
lewdog 07:59 PM 04-25-2015
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
So you guys really hate fake hood pins huh?:-)
Dumb, dumb, dumb. Since you already said you won't be going that fast, I now vote do nothing to the hood.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:19 PM 04-25-2015
So you guys really hate fake anything but boobs huh?:-)
FYP :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:14 PM 04-25-2015
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
FYP :-)
I don't care for fake boobs. I like mine au natural.:-)
[Reply]
TrebMaxx 10:22 PM 04-25-2015
I don't care for fake boobs. I like mine au natural.:-)
Putting fake hood pins on a car like that is similar to fake boobs! :-)
[Reply]
KC native 11:06 PM 04-25-2015
So you guys really hate fake hood pins huh?:-)
Fake hood pins are like big spoilers on a honda civic.
[Reply]
lewdog 08:04 AM 04-26-2015
So since I run different tires than the recommended stock tires on the Mustang and they are staggered, should the PSI inflation be any different?
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 08:06 AM 04-26-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:
So since I run different tires than the recommended stock tires on the Mustang and they are staggered, should the PSI inflation be any different?
A max P.S.I rating should be on the sidewall of the tires..I normally start about 10 lbs under that then adjust for ride comfort from there
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:12 AM 04-26-2015
Originally Posted by mac459:
A max P.S.I rating should be on the sidewall of the tires..I normally start about 10 lbs under that then adjust for ride comfort from there
Dear leader sez top that shit off, son.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:29 AM 04-26-2015
Originally Posted by MIAdragon:
Drill them, it's just the hood. You can replace that later if need be,
okay, you guys convinced me. I'll go with real hood pins.

You had an excellent car detailer in the area, what about someone that I can trust to drill holes in my hood?
[Reply]
lewdog 08:42 AM 04-26-2015

You had an excellent car detailer in the area, what about someone that I can trust to drill holes in my hood?
I bet you could do it. Just watch a few youtube videos like I've been doing for things. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:32 PM 04-27-2015
Well I sold the Mustang today. $4700.

SCAT Pack Shaker is to be finished 05/07 and ships out via rail that day.

Going to take my profit and rent a car. What do you guys think of these group of cars Sonata/Malibu/Fusion? Which one is better?
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:33 PM 04-27-2015
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
Nope. The husband is in the va nursing home and just wanted the car he bought when he got back from the war and didn't have the money then to do what he wanted. Now he does and I made it the car he wants.

His goal is to be able to drive it one day. When I got it done I dove it 70 miles there so he could see and hear it. Nite his wife is going to start driving it up once or twice a week
So...

The old man will never drive his car, he passed away early Saturday. I got the call as I was walking in the shop this morning.

Looks like my Friday will be spent driving his car to his funeral. :-)
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 04:57 PM 04-27-2015
Well I sold the Mustang today. $4700.

SCAT Pack Shaker is to be finished 05/07 and ships out via rail that day.

Going to take my profit and rent a car. What do you guys think of these group of cars Sonata/Malibu/Fusion? Which one is better?
The new Fusions are very nice cars.
[Reply]
Brock 05:06 PM 04-27-2015

Personally, I wouldn't drill the holes. I would pilot them with a small drill bit and then use a sheet metal punch to broach them out. You end up with a perfectly round hole that way. If you aren't going to do it yourself, there are probably 25 rod shops in Tampa that would do it.

If you really must do this, that is.
[Reply]
SAUTO 05:08 PM 04-27-2015
Originally Posted by Brock:
Personally, I wouldn't drill the holes. I would pilot them with a small drill bit and then use a sheet metal punch to broach them out. You end up with a perfectly round hole that way. If you aren't going to do it yourself, there are probably 25 rod shops in Tampa that would do it.

If you really must do this, that is.
I've got a drill bit that's made for holes like he needs. It's leaves perfect holes.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 361
« First < 323839404142 434445465292142 > Last »
Up