ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 262 of 435
« First < 162212252258259260261262 263264265266272312362 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:39 PM 12-23-2020
:-) this dude trying to make Clark out like he's Bob Sanders.
[Reply]
Sannyasi 07:40 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I want to be very clear that I have no issue with Clark or Jones at this time, and I fully expect that they’re going to be key cogs in a repeat SB win this year.

It’s not the time to truly be bitching about either one of them, IMHO. The defense is getting better, they’re getting better individually, and it’s all occurring at the most ideal time of the year.

The constant bitching is just tiring, and screams “I’m dying on this hill no matter what!!”...
I never bitch about him except when people still defend the trade. You shouldn't defend to the death a bad decision just because it was made by good people. But other than that I don't give a fuck about Clark. I never make posts about him in the game thread. As far as I can tell it's the defenders who aren't willing to admit Veach has made one mistake in his career. It's ok. He's still batting .900.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:41 PM 12-23-2020
We defend the trade because it played a big role in bringing us a fucking SB, you know the entire point of making a big trade like that.

There’s a chance that it plays a role in bringing us another.

But bitches will still bitch.
[Reply]
-King- 07:42 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I’ve already told you. I fully expect him to make you look like the moronic whiny bitch that you are once again.

Something tells me it won’t be enough either way though.
So you do think he'll try. Good. If you're going to choose to try in either the regular season or playoffs, it's better to choose the playoffs.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:43 PM 12-23-2020
Drafting Breeland Speaks in the 2nd round is a mistake.

Trading for Clark is a big reason they won the Super Bowl and no, I don’t think they would have won it without him.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:44 PM 12-23-2020
I’ve already told you. I fully expect him to make you look like the moronic whiny bitch that you are once again.

Something tells me it won’t be enough for you either way though.
Is he gonna start doing fucking ANYTHING during the regular season?

I know the playoffs are what matters, but we're not paying him to only come around during the playoffs. And showing up in the regular season would reeeeally do a lot to help everybody else on defense rest a bit easier by getting opposing offenses off the field quicker, leading to more cumulative rest for our other players going into that important stretch of the playoffs.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:44 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
So you do think he'll try. Good. If you're going to choose to try in either the regular season or playoffs, it's better to choose the playoffs.
Unlike you, I don’t pretend to know what the issues been. Mostly because I don’t really fucking care because he’s starting to play better at the perfect time and we’re 14-1 with the 1 seed and bye just about sealed up.

Meanwhile, you’ve been bitching about Frank Clark and Mecole Hardman for several weeks.
[Reply]
Sannyasi 07:49 PM 12-23-2020
We defend the trade because it played a big role in bringing us a ****ing SB, you know the entire point of making a big trade like that.
Then why bitch about Jones? Jones balled out way harder in the Super bowl than Clark did.

Also if your premise is just any Super Bowl player should be free from criticism that would make this a pretty boring website because we can't criticize literally any player on the team. There's a reason people came to this site in particular because the culture here was very anti-homer and it encouraged legitimate criticism.
[Reply]
-King- 07:49 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Clark hasn’t been good? Seriously?

The team that drafted him has been trying to replace him ever since he walked out the door. And one could argue his departure is the primary reason they aren’t the class of the NFC right now.
Welp, looks like they found a way. They traded a player and a 7th round pick for Dunlap who has basically the same number of sacks the past 6 games with them as Clark has the whole season. They should give him $100mil!
[Reply]
staylor26 07:50 PM 12-23-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Is he gonna start doing fucking ANYTHING during the regular season?

I know the playoffs are what matters, but we're not paying him to only come around during the playoffs. And showing up in the regular season would reeeeally do a lot to help everybody else on defense rest a bit easier by getting opposing offenses off the field quicker, leading to more cumulative rest for our other players going into that important stretch of the playoffs.
As pugs has already said, he’s played better the past 2 weeks. I know he didn’t record a sack this week, but he got a fair amount of pressure considering how good the Saints are at T.

Look, I get it, he needs to be more consistent and dominant in the regular season, but it’s not like he’s on the sideline not contributing whatsoever.

As disappointing as he’s been in the regular season the last 2 years, he still has 13 sacks which is only 3.5 less than Mack. It hasn’t been nearly as bad as people make it sound. It just hasn’t been nearly good enough for the contract he was given.

But if he has another playoff run like last year, it’ll all be worth it just like last season.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:54 PM 12-23-2020
Welp, looks like they found a way. They traded a player and a 7th round pick for Dunlap who has basically the same number of sacks the past 6 games with them as Clark has the whole season. They should give him $100mil!
Word of advice. When you judge/evaluate based solely on box scores and stats, you really come off like an idiot.

I don’t care how many sacks Dunlap has the last few weeks, he hasn’t been close to as good as Clark over the last several seasons, and he won’t be the difference maker for them in the postseason that Clark was for us last year.

I know you want to diminish what he did last year, but other than Von Miller, it’s arguably the best playoff performance by an edge rusher in the last decade.
[Reply]
-King- 07:56 PM 12-23-2020
Unlike you, I don’t pretend to know what the issues been. Mostly because I don’t really fucking care because he’s starting to play better at the perfect time and we’re 14-1 with the 1 seed and bye just about sealed up.

Meanwhile, you’ve been bitching about Frank Clark and Mecole Hardman for several weeks.
I don't know what the issues with him are either. When did I pretend to know? And it's been a while since I talked about Mecole, you must have me confused with someone else Staystay.
[Reply]
-King- 07:57 PM 12-23-2020
Word of advice. When you judge/evaluate based solely on box scores and stats, you really come off like an idiot.

I don’t care how many sacks Dunlap has the last few weeks, he hasn’t been close to as good as Clark over the last several seasons, and he won’t be the difference maker for them in the postseason that Clark was for us last year.

I know you want to diminish what he did last year, but other than Von Miller, it’s arguably the best playoff performance by an edge rusher in the last decade.
I agree. He did play great in the playoffs. See, we can agree on some things. High five!
[Reply]
staylor26 07:59 PM 12-23-2020
I don't know what the issues with him are either. When did I pretend to know? And it's been a while since I talked about Mecole, you must have me confused with someone else Staystay.
Continue playing stupid faggot

[Reply]
-King- 08:01 PM 12-23-2020
Continue playing stupid faggot
Huh? Im just going off the people who say he plays great in the playoffs and he'll be good then. If that's true, then that just mean he's just coasting through the regular season right?
[Reply]
Page 262 of 435
« First < 162212252258259260261262 263264265266272312362 > Last »
Up