ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 50
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
shyguyms 01:21 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by :
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:-)
[Reply]
Phobia 09:21 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Ha, all identifying information just disappeared from his profile.
I've been chatting with his wife via Yahoo.

Looks like people actually did call his house last night .... which is not cool at all.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:23 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by Phobia:
I've been chatting with his wife via Yahoo.

Looks like people actually did call his house last night .... which is not cool at all.
Agreed on that one. How the hell did you get his wife's IM info?
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:23 AM 04-05-2008
Nothing like publicizing your appearance on the Maryland Sex Offender registry....

This place ****ing rocks.
[Reply]
Sully 09:24 AM 04-05-2008
People called his house?
That's ****ed up.
Fighting classlessness with classlessness is a loser proposition.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:26 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Agreed on that one. How the hell did you get his wife's IM info?
Take a wild guess.... - in his profile. Actually, she responded to my friend add request from last night - this morning. She was using his account.

She's saying the cops were there until late last night.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:26 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by Sully:
People called his house?
That's ****ed up.
Agreed.

This place doesn't rock as much as was previously indicated.

Disappointing that someone would take it THAT far.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:27 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by Sully:
People called his house?
That's ****ed up.
Yeah. I mean, is your life really so pathetic that you've gotta call some dude who you know from a bulletin board on a Friday night?? That kind of stuff reflects poorly on all of us, almost as bad as this f*cktard does.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 09:27 AM 04-05-2008
Take a wild guess.... - in his profile. Actually, she responded to my friend add request from last night - this morning. She was using his account.

She's saying the cops were there until late last night.

It's him. Does anyone REALLY believe the cops came? Or were even CALLED?
[Reply]
DaFace 09:28 AM 04-05-2008
Pure genious.

I wonder how the cops feel about a registered sex offender whining about his info being posted on the internet.
[Reply]
Phobia 09:33 AM 04-05-2008
I don't know what to believe. They claim the sex offender isn't even him. When I said "it looks just like him" they claim it's his cousin - they were both named after an uncle.

In any case, the offense was a 23 year old sleeping with a 16 year old girlfriend - which is kinda pathetic but I'm not sure it warrants being forever included on a sexual predators site.
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:34 AM 04-05-2008
For the record. I never called, emailed, IMd or smoke signaled the clown...his home shouldn't have been called, but this is another case of a guy presenting his ass and daring the world to stuff something in it.

I do hope, he was detailed enough to show the police the part where he wanted to commit violence, if I were only brave enough like him, to put my information out there.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:37 AM 04-05-2008
I don't know what to believe. They claim the sex offender isn't even him. When I said "it looks just like him" they claim it's his cousin - they were both named after an uncle.

In any case, the offense was a 23 year old sleeping with a 16 year old girlfriend - which is kinda pathetic but I'm not sure it warrants being forever included on a sexual predators site.
Actually, they may be telling the truth. A whitepages search turns up a different address for "Marty and Shannon Shook" than "Marty Shook" in Cumberland, Maryland. And the latter matches the address on the sex offender web site.
[Reply]
Fairplay 09:37 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58:
I read the first page, wasn't terribly interested.

Some outside force was begging me to read the last page.....

I also thought this thread would suck. Then i seen how many pages there were and i thought there has to be something going on. Little did i realize how this thread ended up, and its still going. Im not sure if i would say its hilarious or bad. Depends on your perspective. Now we're still getting more dirt on this scumbag.
This guys a real POS.
[Reply]
kstater 09:39 AM 04-05-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
For the record. I never called, emailed, IMd or smoke signaled the clown...his home shouldn't have been called, but this is another case of a guy presenting his ass and daring the world to stuff something in it.

I do hope, he was detailed enough to show the police the part where he wanted to commit violence, if I were only brave enough like him, to put my information out there.
Same here.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:41 AM 04-05-2008

I'm actually serious when I say this: maybe instead of writing (or in addition to) you should start a radio show (even an internet one). You seem to be able to get people like this guy to spill all kinds of information. Either that, or you are the world champion of the google.
[Reply]
Page 26 of 50
« First < 162223242526 2728293036 > Last »
Up