ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 57
« First < 131920212223 2425262733 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 04:09 PM 11-22-2010
After two episodes this season, I was convinced Dexter had jumped the shark. Now the show is as good as ever. Well, maybe not as good as season 2 when Doakes figured out that Dexter was the Bay Harbor Butcher, but still pretty doggone good.

I especially liked the part where Dexter's imaginary ghost stepdad told him that he was proud of him, and if he had known Dexter had that ability to put himself out there for other people, he'd had have taken him down a different path and not turned him into a monster.

I also think the writers did the right thing by turning LaGuerta back into a scheming bitch. I absolutely hate the subplot where she and Batista suddenly fell in love with each other and abruptly got married. That was a f*cking stupid thing on an otherwise great show.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 05:10 PM 11-22-2010
Originally Posted by Brainiac:
After two episodes this season, I was convinced Dexter had jumped the shark. Now the show is as good as ever. Well, maybe not as good as season 2 when Doakes figured out that Dexter was the Bay Harbor Butcher, but still pretty doggone good.

I especially liked the part where Dexter's imaginary ghost stepdad told him that he was proud of him, and if he had known Dexter had that ability to put himself out there for other people, he'd had have taken him down a different path and not turned him into a monster.

I also think the writers did the right thing by turning LaGuerta back into a scheming bitch. I absolutely hate the subplot where she and Batista suddenly fell in love with each other and abruptly got married. That was a f*cking stupid thing on an otherwise great show.
I think they're setting up for him to quit. I'm not sure I like that.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:21 PM 11-22-2010
Damn, this is getting really good.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:51 PM 11-22-2010
Originally Posted by underEJ:
I think he only had pictures of them loading the luggage onto the boat, not dumping anything.
Good call.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 09:18 PM 11-22-2010
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I think they're setting up for him to quit. I'm not sure I like that.
I have mixed feelings about that. I would hate to see the series end. However, I remember how much I was rooting for Dexter last season to stop being a serial killer and live happily ever after with Rita and the kids. When Dexter found Rita's dead body in the finale, I was shocked and saddened.

I think that shows the genius of the writers and Michael C. Hall himself. They've got us so heavily invested in the Dexter character and rooting for the serial killer so much that we want him to be happy even if it means the end of the series.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 08:44 AM 11-23-2010
Originally Posted by Brainiac:
I have mixed feelings about that. I would hate to see the series end. However, I remember how much I was rooting for Dexter last season to continue being a serial killer and viciously murder Rita and the kids. When Dexter found Rita's dead body in the finale, I was delighted and ecstatic.

I think that shows the genius of the writers and Michael C. Hall himself. They've got us so heavily invested in the Dexter character and rooting for the serial killer so much that we want him to be happy even if it means the end of the series.
Fixed.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 09:43 AM 11-24-2010
weak episode overall, except for the very ending. ok season.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:03 PM 11-24-2010
Tick tock, tick tock that's the sound of your life running out.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:55 PM 11-27-2010
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
weak episode overall, except for the very ending. ok season.
Disagree, I thought it was a great episode.
[Reply]
Silock 04:36 PM 11-29-2010
So much to wrap up in just 2 episodes!
[Reply]
underEJ 05:13 PM 11-29-2010
Originally Posted by Silock:
So much to wrap up in just 2 episodes!
No kidding!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 08:11 PM 11-29-2010
Spoiler!