ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 57
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:27 AM 12-15-2009
It doesn't explain how Trinity found out where dexter lives. If thats the way they decide to end the show I'd be happy with it. Kind of a come full circle type thing. Then in a couple of years we can have a spin-off type series with Dexters teenage son wasting people and Dex there all the way mentoring him. Anyways, I'm glad the writers finally showed some balls there at the end, the show was starting to become way too generic.
[Reply]
Jilly 10:44 AM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by blazzin311:
I fully agree on the majority of the season. I had been quite disappointed in it up until last night for the most part. It really had lacked any sense of general direction this season. I had know idea where they were going with it to be honest. Then in last night's finale it kind of came together a bit.
Hank really did himself in this time. It'll be hard for him to untangle this mess he got into or so I would expect.
I wouldn't forgive him. The guy is a mess....and part of what's hurt the show for me is the total lack of immorality on any of their parts. And honestly, I don't have high morals so that should say something.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 12:56 PM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by Jilly:
I keep wondering how he'll do his kills next season....and I SERIOUSLY hope the answer includes NOT taking Harrison with him.
Thats how the books go. Dexter trains all 3 of them.
[Reply]
Jilly 02:01 PM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Ugh, no. I don't think I can deal with that.
[Reply]
Jilly 02:01 PM 12-15-2009
I keep wanting to believe that Dexter is good at heart.
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 02:38 PM 12-15-2009
he is, every city needs a Dexter :-)
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:18 PM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
It doesn't explain how Trinity found out where dexter lives. If thats the way they decide to end the show I'd be happy with it. Kind of a come full circle type thing. Then in a couple of years we can have a spin-off type series with Dexters teenage son wasting people and Dex there all the way mentoring him. Anyways, I'm glad the writers finally showed some balls there at the end, the show was starting to become way too generic.
He was in Deb's apartment. We saw him bitching going through her mail, but we didn't see him leave the apt. It's quite possible he found some information about Dexter there (picture etc, address, etc.) and it just wasn't on screen.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:19 PM 12-15-2009
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 04:34 PM 12-15-2009
they could go many different directions with season 5. I cannot wait for it! Great writing, great acting and this was the best season to date IMO. Lithgow was a perfect choice for that role and I hope they can keep it going at this quality.
[Reply]
Hootie 05:13 PM 12-15-2009
thanks for that tidbit asshole
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:35 PM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
He was in Deb's apartment. We saw him bitching going through her mail, but we didn't see him leave the apt. It's quite possible he found some information about Dexter there (picture etc, address, etc.) and it just wasn't on screen.
Remeber Deb was tracking and learning what happened to Dexter's mom. Maybe Trinity decided to do the same thing to dexter's son that happened to him from something he found at Deb's apartment.

And could he pull a Dexter on Rita and send her boady out in pieces so he doesn't have to explain how trinity picked his place and wife for his next target?
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 05:38 PM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Spoiler!
I hope they go this route. I hope they go more sociopath than hero with respect to Dexter. Sure, we'll root for Dexter to kill the "bad guy" but I'd like them to show Dexter in a much more ambiguous light, like I mentioned earlier.
[Reply]
blazzin311 08:30 PM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
they could go many different directions with season 5. I cannot wait for it! Great writing, great acting and this was the best season to date IMO. Lithgow was a perfect choice for that role and I hope they can keep it going at this quality.
I fully agree. This season was definitely the best yet and Lithgow was tremendous as "Trinity/Arthur Mitchell". It will be hard mind you I feel to really top this season in my mind. Then again, who had any idea before this season that it was going to be as good as it was? So they could shock us again somehow next season I suppose. Ya never know.
[Reply]
blazzin311 08:36 PM 12-15-2009
:-)

Not trying to be a dick to ya or nothing but next time put some kind of spoiler warning before you post crap like this. Most of us probably haven't read the books. So if they decide to take it this route perhaps next season as you seem to think they might depending on if they follow the books or not, you may have just ruined it to a certain extent. Not entirely but still. Come on man. Common sense. Next time use it! :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:07 AM 12-16-2009
Just re-watched the scene with Trinity on Dexter's table. Dexter is talking about his life with his family and Trinity tells him its too late and turns his head sadly.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 57
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up