ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 125
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****
Dante84 04:32 PM 04-30-2022
More to come!

"You alive Isiah?!"

Watch the moment our newest running back got the call ���� pic.twitter.com/lDuOnm0ZsE

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) May 2, 2022

[Reply]
saphojunkie 04:03 PM 05-07-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
I think you're overrating what Hunt did here. He was a good player, for sure. He was also found in the 3rd round cheaply.
So was Jamaal.

If the chiefs drafted Charles at 32 you’d be bitching?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:07 PM 05-07-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Hunt was a difference maker. Teams stacked the box against him, knowing he could break a long run at any time (see his rookie year when he lead the league in rushing). He could also ran great routes, didn't drop the ball, blocked reasonably well, and never fumbled.

Stacking the box vs. Hunt, as compared to not stacking the box vs. Williams might not show up in the running game stat sheet. But it shows up in the passing game stats (see the first half of 2018 when Mahomes went wild).

Yes we got Hunt in the 3rd round. We also got Travis Kelce and Justin Houston in the 3rd round. That doesn't mean 3rd round difference makers grow on trees. You have to keep trying to find those guys and not settle for average.

That might be the biggest knock against CEH in the first round - if he doesn't work out we're still married to him for ~3 years. You can let a 3rd-rounder go much easily.
What do you mean he never fumbled. He fumbled the very first time he got to carry the ball in the NFL. :-)
[Reply]
suzzer99 04:26 PM 05-07-2022
His only fumble as a Chief.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:06 PM 05-07-2022
This is a fun listen and some interesting stats. 25 minutes long.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:08 PM 05-07-2022
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
His only fumble as a Chief.
I know, just playing. Wonder if he's had a fumble in Cleveland ??
[Reply]
Bump 07:38 PM 05-07-2022
man didn't realize he left Andy Reid hanging on the phone like that
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:25 PM 05-07-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
This is a fun listen and some interesting stats. 25 minutes long.

This guy reminds me a bit of BARRYSKOOLAID back whenever he would just stick to football
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 09:18 PM 05-07-2022
Then why in the hell did we draft Pacheco and not Ealy?
[Reply]
suzzer99 01:25 AM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
I know, just playing. Wonder if he's had a fumble in Cleveland ??
1 per year.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 04:15 AM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I dunno.

Seems like a good kid, with some legit speed, but 3.9ypc isn't very exciting.

I'm pretty doubtful he's anything other than JAG, but who knows? May is the time for dreaming.
Why is everybody focusing on his YPC last year instead of his career YPC? I don’t think he got worse with experience.

He played behind a horrible line that didn’t open holes. Now he’ll be playing behind KC’s line. At the very least, he clearly has the potential to occasionally break one.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:15 AM 05-08-2022
I think it's all about his vision. Does he have that? We'll see, no pun intended
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:28 AM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I think it's all about his vision. Does he have that? We'll see, no pun intended
How many times have we all seen a pile of fatties in the hole CEH was supposed to run through and he just runs right into the back of his blockers? No attempt to cut to the left or right. We are 2 years in now. He hasn't learned this yet, I'm not hopeful.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:29 AM 05-08-2022
I agree. If a guy does this again and again like CEH or Knile Davis just move on. It doesn't get better.
[Reply]
chief4life 09:13 AM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
The Ole miss kid will beat this guy out. Everyone is infatuated with the 40 time but he simply isn't that good
You want to make a bet on that? Go watch tape before you assume something. Veach is already very high on this kid and deservingly so. Mark my words this kid is going to be a star. You heard it here. :-)
[Reply]
CatfishBob2 10:46 AM 05-08-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Why is everybody focusing on his YPC last year instead of his career YPC? I don’t think he got worse with experience.

He played behind a horrible line that didn’t open holes. Now he’ll be playing behind KC’s line. At the very least, he clearly has the potential to occasionally break one.
Why are we digging for golden nuggets in a turd? If you go deeper into his numbers you'll see he had a few games that boosted his ypc, but his career average is really closer to 3. With his athletic profile? That does not bode well. Rutgers is a FBS school in a power 5 conference....They're gonna have capable talent across the board . Just did a quick Google search to see what they have coming back and apparently they have someone on the OL some believe is a future pro
[Reply]
Page 13 of 125
« First < 3910111213 141516172363113 > Last »
Up