ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 755 of 3903
« First < 255655705745751752753754755 75675775875976580585512551755 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bwana 07:09 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
For those of you that know me personally, I'd ask that you keep this to CP and off of any other forms of social media...feel free to PM me here if you want to chat.

Sunday overnight, I had the worst coughing fit of my life. Damn near puked on several occasions. Woke up with a tight chest, a pounding headache, body aches and a temperature that was all over the map. Reached 101.7 at one point, as as low as 96.5 at another.

Called the hotline and met the criteria to test - but only because I was recently in California. Was told that the symptoms alone were not enough to warrant a test. Earliest they could get me in to test was today. Symptoms have not lessened, and the body aches have gotten worse. Was told that rest and hydration was really all I could do at this point, and that treatment would be the same even if I test positive. Only way they'll admit me is if my breathing becomes more labored.

Literally have zero energy. It takes a massive amount of effort just to get to the bathroom. Shit, it's taken me like 10 minutes to type this out. If I don't have CV, I'd love to know WTF it is, because it's unlike anything I've ever had before.

Anyway, take this shit seriously. Stay the **** home if you can.

Socially distant hugs and kisses,

OTW15
WOW! Hang in there and check in, so we know all is well.
[Reply]
TLO 07:09 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
FWIW the wife was contact by 3 separate local businesses she frequents, all saying the vibe they're getting from the city of Chicago is that non-essential businesses that don't attract crowds may be able to reopen on 4/8 after our stay in place expires on 4/7. So places like barbershops, salons, etc. Obviously a lot can change between now and then but it's odd 3 independent businesses reached out to her with the same sentiment. Like there's been a communication.
Interesting.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 07:13 PM 03-25-2020
For those of you that know me personally, I'd ask that you keep this to CP and off of any other forms of social media...feel free to PM me here if you want to chat.

Sunday overnight, I had the worst coughing fit of my life. Damn near puked on several occasions. Woke up with a tight chest, a pounding headache, body aches and a temperature that was all over the map. Reached 101.7 at one point, as as low as 96.5 at another.

Called the hotline and met the criteria to test - but only because I was recently in California. Was told that the symptoms alone were not enough to warrant a test. Earliest they could get me in to test was today. Symptoms have not lessened, and the body aches have gotten worse. Was told that rest and hydration was really all I could do at this point, and that treatment would be the same even if I test positive. Only way they'll admit me is if my breathing becomes more labored.

Literally have zero energy. It takes a massive amount of effort just to get to the bathroom. Shit, it's taken me like 10 minutes to type this out. If I don't have CV, I'd love to know WTF it is, because it's unlike anything I've ever had before.

OTW15
I work with a guy in the same boat. He has all the symptoms but they won't test him because he's 30 and the symptoms aren't life threatening. They sent him home from the doctor's office, told him to rest and come back if he gets worse.

[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 07:13 PM 03-25-2020

OTW15
If it's like what we experienced the fever is off and on for about 3 days. Majorly exhausted for a week. Low energy for the next week. Heavy lungs, congestion and coughing. The muscle thing is weird. You may even have problems walking for a day if it gets bad. I think it was around the 4th day. The only good thing is you will be through it.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:16 PM 03-25-2020
Right now it is looking like we have 60 fewer deaths today compared to yesterday.
[Reply]
O.city 07:17 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Dunno how a barber can cut hair with six feet of separation.
Yeah come try to do dental work
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:21 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I don't think this would be a good time to sell or to look for another job, etc.
Depends on the field, I guess. Was offered a job today.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:24 PM 03-25-2020
So any positive news today? I got out and enjoyed the weather for once so I wasn’t able to keep up.
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:25 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
So any positive news today? I got out and enjoyed the weather for once so I wasn’t able to keep up.
Donger finally got his shipment of burnt ends from Joe's KC.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:26 PM 03-25-2020
Fewer deaths today than yesterday. That's about it.
[Reply]
SupDock 07:29 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Fewer deaths today than yesterday. That's about it.
Is that in the USA, or in the world?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:30 PM 03-25-2020
I no longer have to wonder about my job security because what job?
[Reply]
petegz28 07:30 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Is that in the USA, or in the world?
US
[Reply]
Bwana 07:33 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Sorry to hear that.
[Reply]
petegz28 07:35 PM 03-25-2020
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
That sucks, man. Sorry to hear it.
[Reply]
Page 755 of 3903
« First < 255655705745751752753754755 75675775875976580585512551755 > Last »
Up