ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 172 of 240
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174175176182222 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:10 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
How about you wake up and see Andy for what he is, a great OC who's ego will always leave huge gaps in other key aspects of a team sport?
And has coached teams with good and even great defenses.

Not just an OC.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:10 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Reid is 51-25 since this thread started :-)

2 playoff wins

:-)
And 0-3 in his last 3 home games in Arrowhead.

Sad...
[Reply]
FlorentinePogen 02:14 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
LaFleur is 7-1
Nagy is 15-8 with an inherited shit ass QB handed to him
Rat Jr has built a damn good team in SF after inheriting shit
Pederson is 34-23 with a Super Bowl
Summer is 53-34 with a ton of QB issues
McDermott is about to take his team to the playoffs 2 of 3 years in with no QB and playing in a division including the Pats

So I even need to mention McVay or Reich?

The problem with teams is they hire these old retread losers like Pat Shurmur , Vance Joseph and Freddie Kitchens who were either not good HC’s before or were not great coordinators before becoming a HC.
If you've watched Matt Nagy's play calling this year and been impressed, I don't know what to tell you. Yeah Mitchell sucks ass, but go watch his failure to score the end of the first half yesterday from the goalline. That's on Nagy's absolutely awful playcalling. I'm sure as hell glad he is gone from this team

Doug Pederson looks a lot less capable without Franc Reich calling plays. Not impressed at all.

Kyle Shanahan has always been a good coach and he has excellent weapons and a great supporting coaching staff.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:14 PM 10-28-2019

Sad...
3 games invalidates seven seasons of being one of the most successful coaches in the AFC

:-)

you people don't DESERVE The Reidian Run that's coming.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:19 PM 10-28-2019
And has coached teams with good and even great defenses.
Not since Jim Johnson was his DC in Philly.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:10 PM 10-28-2019

Sad...
You know how people know you’re stupid?
[Reply]
RunKC 03:16 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:
If you've watched Matt Nagy's play calling this year and been impressed, I don't know what to tell you. Yeah Mitchell sucks ass, but go watch his failure to score the end of the first half yesterday from the goalline. That's on Nagy's absolutely awful playcalling. I'm sure as hell glad he is gone from this team

Doug Pederson looks a lot less capable without Franc Reich calling plays. Not impressed at all.

Kyle Shanahan has always been a good coach and he has excellent weapons and a great supporting coaching staff.
Nagy is a terrible kicker away from being 17-6 with a terrible QB.

He’s a good coach
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:03 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Correct.

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
You know how people know you’re stupid?
No, I don't...but since you're Pitt Gorilla, I'm sure you could tell us all about it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:06 PM 10-28-2019
This is factually incorrect. Several top 10 and even top 5 defenses here in KC.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:30 PM 10-28-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Nagy is a terrible kicker away from being 17-6 with a terrible QB.

He’s a good coach
Correct.

Originally Posted by FlorentinePogen:

You know what I really like about Kyle Shanahan that I've noticed while watching the two or three 49ers games I've watched this year?

I love how the passing attack and running attack are intertwined, the way he uses the pass to set up the run and vice versa. He'll do a specific pre-snap motion out of a formation, and run out of it with 21 personnel and send Kittle across the formation, and the defense will shift toward Kittle to rotate coverage...and the play will run off weak to the open side for a big gain.

Then, he'll do the exact same thing from the same personnel, same exact formation, and the defense will recognize it and stay at "home", anticipating another weakside run...and ST will play action pass toward the strong side for a big gain to Kittle.

It's like...the run game isn't an afterthought or a separate part of the offense, and it's not just there to "keep the defense honest", but it's an integrated part of a complete and balanced game plan.

Reid should, I don't know, take a gander at what Kyle Shanahan does as far as integrating the run, because it's truly genius and actually takes advantage of weaknesses and tendencies in the defense.

Crazy, I know...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:31 PM 10-28-2019
This is factually incorrect. Several top 10 and even top 5 defenses here in KC.
Yup. Bob Sutton kicked ass when he had good defensive talent.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:53 PM 10-28-2019
Bob Sutton was garbage without top-level talent.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:55 PM 10-28-2019
Even with top level talent, Bob Sutton’s defense imploded in historically epic fashion in that Colts playoff collapse.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:02 PM 10-28-2019
Even with top level talent, Bob Sutton’s defense imploded in historically epic fashion in that Colts playoff collapse.
Reid's refusal to run the clock and a botched replay challenge sure had a lot to do with that, as well.
[Reply]
Ribbs67 06:32 PM 10-28-2019
All you have to do is go back and look at his old Philly press conferences.. same ole shit we are hearing now! He has t changed nor is he going to. This says it all...

https://youtu.be/I-bsHJt1-_M
[Reply]
Page 172 of 240
« First < 72122162168169170171172 173174175176182222 > Last »
Up