ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>My wife's vagina smells all the time.?
MahiMike 04:20 PM 02-04-2015
All the time it smells nasty and honestly no matter what she wears, it's always gross smelling. She has a clean bill of health, just a nasty odor. She cleans it regularly, but it has a fishy smell, and white toilet paper left behind pieces. She goes to the obgyn, but they say nothing is wrong. She took a yeast infection pill, but the smell never left. I'm really worried about it. What can the smell be?

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...2200207AA3CjPZ

best answer: "what does her nose do?"
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:44 AM 02-05-2015
This topic reminds of an old joke

Dude was going down on a girl and got a piece of corn in his mouth,he tossed it aside and kept on until he got a green bean.Once again he tossed it aside but was getting concerned then he got a pea and finally looked up and asked,"baby are you sick?" and she replied,"no but the guy before you was.
[Reply]
MahiMike 10:47 AM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I have never, ever, experienced this issue. It was clearly an old joke on Yahoo and the OP thought the it was post worthy.

Anyway, if a man ever experiences something like this, both he and his lady friend should visit a doctor for antibiotics.

Healthy women and men that bathe/shower daily shouldn't have this issue.
I dunno. I've experienced this with more than one woman. Some ladies are so strong you can literally smell it with their clothes on. It's usually with the older gals. Think something inside is slowly dying. May be time for a hysterectomy.

It's a shame. I feel for the guy that told his wife but what else is he supposed to do?
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:50 AM 02-05-2015
Buy yourself a small dog that likes to lick and sneak him in bed with you...?
[Reply]
SPchief 10:53 AM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
I dunno. I've experienced this with more than one woman. Some ladies are so strong you can literally smell it with their clothes on. It's usually with the older gals. Think something inside is slowly dying. May be time for a hysterectomy.

It's a shame. I feel for the guy that told his wife but what else is he supposed to do?
Tell her to a. go to the doctor again and b. douche that shit out
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:55 AM 02-05-2015
If you want some nice computer wallpaper, google "stinky vagina", choose "images" and save a screen shot.
[Reply]
Nzoner 10:55 AM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Buy yourself a small dog that likes to lick and sneak him in bed with you...?
don't forget the peanut butter
[Reply]
Hootie 10:55 AM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I have never, ever, experienced this issue. It was clearly an old joke on Yahoo and the OP thought the it was post worthy.

Anyway, if a man ever experiences something like this, both he and his lady friend should visit a doctor for antibiotics.

Healthy women and men that bathe/shower daily shouldn't have this issue.
I have experienced it, and honestly, with some GORGEOUS girls one specifically from high school (when I was in high school sickos)...

She was like a 9/10. Amazing. She showered daily. Terrible smelling vagina. At that point in my life I just figured it was normal.

Next girl I banged, odorless. I was like, "whoa! This girl is incredible!"

Since then, the smelly ones are not nearly as frequent as the odorless ones but I certainly don't discriminate!

I'm not entirely convinced it's a hygiene thing, either. I swear. This girl I referenced from high school is still amazingly hot and she ALWAYS has a long term boyfriend...so apparently I'm not the only one that can look past it to bang a former all-state dancer!

Did I mention that I miss her!?!
[Reply]
Hootie 10:57 AM 02-05-2015
I remember the first time I ever fingered her...I was 16, pretty happy little bear, dropped her off, was driving home, smelled my finger (of course), and OMG, I almost threw up
[Reply]
Rausch 11:00 AM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
I dunno. I've experienced this with more than one woman. Some ladies are so strong you can literally smell it with their clothes on.
If it's the fish+armpit combo smell it's basic hygiene. She's slacking and likely no longer giving a fuck.

If it's yeast it will actually smell like yeast and, again, means she doesn't give a fuck.

Sounds like she's depressed and doesn't care (best case.)
Or depressed and squatting shaft elsewhere.
Or depressed and got bored and caught something while squatting shaft elsewhere...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:11 AM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by Nzoner:
don't forget the peanut butter
Denverchief prefers jelly.
[Reply]
gblowfish 11:15 AM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
I remember the first time I ever fingered her...I was 16, pretty happy little bear, dropped her off, was driving home, smelled my finger (of course), and OMG, I almost threw up
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/536...mell-my-finger
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:17 AM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by Rausch:
If it's the fish+armpit combo smell it's basic hygiene. She's slacking and likely no longer giving a fuck.

If it's yeast it will actually smell like yeast and, again, means she doesn't give a fuck.

Sounds like she's depressed and doesn't care (best case.)
Or depressed and squatting shaft elsewhere.
Or depressed and got bored and caught something while squatting shaft elsewhere...
There is evidence that some suffer from a genetic metabolism disorder resulting in scent. For some it's instant BO, for others it's the 'fishy smell. IIRC they've IDed specfic DNA segments that signify the ability to metabolize certain foods better. Some metabolize it fully or shove it on into the intestines and out the other end, while others direct aromatic compounds right to oil and perspiration glands on the skin. I believe one or the other is correlated with the amount of ear wax one produces.

For those people, only antibiotics or severe dietary restrictions will stop the smell.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:19 AM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
There is evidence that some suffer from a genetic metabolism disorder resulting in scent.
And for most it's the other things...
[Reply]
TimBone 11:23 AM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Does it really matter at this point? You already know her sausage wallet smells like Joe's Crab Shack, why do you care what she looks like?
Blow jobs and titty fucking, bro.
[Reply]
TimBone 11:30 AM 02-05-2015
Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0:
One night in the ninth grade, a couple of buddies and I rode our bikes across town to hang out with some girks we were friendly with from school. While we were there, one of my buddies fingered one of the girls. When we left and were riding our bikes back home, something smelled fucking terrible. It was dudes fingers. What made it worse wasnthere was three of us and only two bikes, so he was riding on somebodies handle bars. We made the dude take his t-shirt off and wrap his fingers in it to cover up the smell.

I'm still friends with that girl, and will never look at her without thinking of smelly vag. She has no clue I know, either.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 19
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up