Page 38 of 46
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Lucas Niang Thread*****
Dante84 09:31 PM 04-24-2020
More to come in 2021

Spoiler!

[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:15 PM 10-13-2021
Orlovsky really raked him over the coals today on NFL Live.

RT has to get better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:43 PM 10-14-2021
Remmers back to RT?

[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:01 AM 10-15-2021
Was told he was good and criticizing him was overreacting
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:15 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Was told he was good and criticizing him was overreacting
Psh what jabroni said that
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:05 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Psh what jabroni said that
When I hear the word Jabroni I think of a really good Italian sandwich. Now I'm hungry
[Reply]
milkshock 03:31 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Remmers back to RT?

Mmmm

[Reply]
-King- 06:06 AM 10-15-2021
Remmers back to RT?

Needed to happen. Niang was solid at run blocking but pretty bad pass blocking.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 06:42 AM 10-15-2021
Watching Mitch Schwartz's daily dose on the OL, he seems to be pretty high on Niang's play so far.
[Reply]
bobhill 07:31 AM 10-15-2021
I hope they add stickem to the receivers and defense backs hands. They need to get better too.
[Reply]
-King- 07:47 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Dull Tools:
Watching Mitch Schwartz's daily dose on the OL, he seems to be pretty high on Niang's play so far.
Mitch is wayyyyyy too close to those guys to say anything negative about them. If youre able to not fall asleep listening to him on 610 every week, you'll notice he frames almost everything positively. he could be asked about Sorensen and he'll make it sound like Sorensen just had a couple bad plays and just needs to clean a couple things up and this defense will he good.

I think we're in the not fucking around anymore part of the season and the coaches realize that. They're not going to try to wait for Niang and anyone else to get better if they can help it. Its all hands on deck now and whoever the better player is will play.

Well at least I hope so, how they handle Sorensen and Thornhill will tell me how true that is.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:50 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Mitch is wayyyyyy too close to those guys to say anything negative about them. If youre able to not fall asleep listening to him on 610 every week, you'll notice he frames almost everything positively. She could be asked about Sorensen and he'll make it sound like Sorensen just had a couple bad plays and just needs to clean a couple things up and this defense will he good.
Yep, he was talking up Frank Clark the other day. "he's just knocking off the rust and getting his timing down"
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 08:37 AM 10-15-2021
Remmers back to RT?
Maybe they don't want Chase Young to have a breakout game.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:51 AM 10-15-2021
By all means, please tinker with the one group of Chiefs who haven't been guzzling cum by the gallon. Jesus H. Christ.
[Reply]
-King- 08:55 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
By all means, please tinker with the one group of Chiefs who haven't been guzzling cum by the gallon. Jesus H. Christ.
So they shouldnt replace Niang because Thuney, Creed and Trey are playing great? Let's be real here, the interior 3 are the only reason the line looks good. Orlando is ok but Niang has been bad so far. Taking him out isn't that big of a deal and it's not like it stops them from also changing other parts of the team, so what's the big deal?
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 09:18 AM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by milkshock:
Mmmm

Niang has been on the injury report this week with a hamstring..so they probably gave Remmers some first team reps just incase he needs to go on Sunday. Andy Heck praised Lucas's progress this week and Niang had a good history against Chase Young in college apparently. The line were great against Philly's front so changing it now would be silly imo.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 46
« First < 283435363738 39404142 > Last »
Up