« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145195 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
JPH83 03:15 AM 10-21-2022
I'm still really confident he's going to be a good player for us. Don't know when and it's frustrating watching the dross that gets snaps ahead of him. But I think it's coming.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:40 PM 10-23-2022
Ok, so the punt returner experiment has to come to an end, right? He's never done it before and he's running the risk of becoming a liability at the position, not to mention the very real possibility of getting in his own head over it. Take the pressure off of him and put Hardman back there instead. He DID go to a Pro Bowl on his punt return abilities, after all.

And in regard to him at receiver.....is he just not picking up the "feel" of receiver in the NFL? I might be wrong, but it seems likely Mahomes' pick was on Skyy not running the correct route in some fashion? What to do?
[Reply]
SupDock 07:42 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Ok, so the punt returner experiment has to come to an end, right? He's never done it before and he's running the risk of becoming a liability at the position, not to mention the very real possibility of getting in his own head over it. Take the pressure off of him and put Hardman back there instead. He DID go to a Pro Bowl on his punt return abilities, after all.

And in regard to him at receiver.....is he just not picking up the "feel" of receiver in the NFL? I might be wrong, but it seems likely Mahomes' pick was on Skyy not running the correct route in some fashion? What to do?
I feel like a knock on Reid is giving chances to rookies.

I think he would shine given the chance.

Pickens looking damn good tonight though.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:43 PM 10-23-2022
I really hope he just goes full retard while returning punts, because the alternative is he has a fridge temp football IQ like Hardman has and that's a pretty scary thought.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:45 PM 10-23-2022
When its thrown to him he's been money, but he cannot field a kick or punt to save his life... the experiment needs to be OVER, let him focus on receiver or send him home
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:45 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
When its thrown to him he's been money, but he cannot field a kick or punt to save his life... the experiment needs to be OVER, let him focus on receiver or send him home
What? Twice Mahomes has been picked because they're not on the same page.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:47 PM 10-23-2022
That first INT, on Mahomes or Moore?

He was the target.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 07:49 PM 10-23-2022
We could have sat tight and taken Pickens, instead traded back and took this slapdick.

As always, DJ’sLeftNut was right.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:50 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
That first INT, on Mahomes or Moore?

He was the target.
Looked like a case where Moore needed to flatten his route to me
[Reply]
Mahomes007 07:56 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
We could have sat tight and taken Pickens, instead traded back and took this slapdick.

As always, DJ’sLeftNut was right.
QFT. And this was NOT hindsight 20/20. We were screaming for Veach to take Pickens at that pick. Could not believe it! And all for what? To ultimately move up a few spots in the 5th to draft... Darian Kinnard ??? This and the Frank Clark trade and contract are among his biggest mistakes.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 07:58 PM 10-23-2022
You can tell just by looking at him that the guy isn’t too bright. What was Veach thinking?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:59 PM 10-23-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
And again, Pickens was arguably the best pure route runner in the draft this year. It's absolutely one of his strengths.

There's not a thing that happens on the football field that you can say negatively about George Pickens. He's an elite elite elite talent. If you're looking for a gadget guy, take Austin in the later rounds. Or just wait until AFTER you lose Hardman and draft one.

The only justification for passing on Pickens is you just don't think he has the drive to pick up the playbook quickly enough to contribute this year. If that's the case - so be it. But from a skills standpoint, there's nothing Pickens DOESN'T have.
{pout}
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:00 PM 10-23-2022
:-)

Man, I wasn't even that high on the guy out of the draft, but here I am being forced to play the Skyy Moore fan role all because just about everybody has bailed on him.

If the dude never got the punt return job, none of you would be bitching up a storm like you are.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:02 PM 10-23-2022
I don't know. Mahomes has thrown two pretty shit interceptions targeting Moore that are rather unlike him so not too convinced Moore didn't fuck up somehow.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:02 PM 10-23-2022
There needs to be patience here guys. Juju said today that he is just now getting chemistry with Patrick.

We could see that from MVS and Juju.

He’s TBD for me. George Pickens looks good tho
[Reply]
Page 95 of 280
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145195 > Last »
Up