« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144194 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:12 PM 10-14-2022
moore was wide open in the flat with two blocks on that RPO where mahomes kept the ball in the second half, for about an 8 yard gain

i think he's about to blow up...secret weapon...i want to see some 15-yard digs from this kid, he'll smoke whatever 4th corner he's on
[Reply]
cdcox 10:28 PM 10-14-2022
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
JJSS is our WR1, so he's automatically going to get more attention. Gets the most targets as well. But he's also just a big target, and he's obviously digested the playbook fairly well, because Andy's lining him up pretty much everywhere.

Which means he'll probably be covered by their best DBs when they can do that. Hardman and/or Skyy are being set up to have big games.
MVS and JuJu are like 2a and 2b after Kelce. I don't think that will change during the year. If I'm game planning against the Chiefs offense, Juju doesn't get any extra attention.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10-15-2022, 12:25 AM
This message has been deleted by dlphg9.
dlphg9 12:39 AM 10-15-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
If he wants to prepare Moore for next year when Hardman and the rest of the WR core is gone then he’ll get over his loyalty and so what’s best for the team long term.
I have no doubt that he will be prepared.

He is not going to take snaps from Hardman, but as the number 4 WR he should finish with being in on 30-40% of the offensive snaps. There's a chance for it to be higher if there are any injuries.

All you have to do is look at Mecole's rookie year. The guy got a ton of snaps the first 7 weeks of his rookie year, but it's because Tyreek Hill was out and then week 6 Tyreek didn't play a ton and week 7 Sammie Watkins was out. Here are the percentages he played those 7 weeks.

1- 78%
2- 73%
3- 63%
4- 63%
5- 61%
6 - 52%
7- 47%

Week 8 - 10 and we have a healthy group of WR and his snap count went down significantly

8- 15%
9- 18%
10- 22%

Week 11 rolls around and I can't remember, but it looks like Tyreek got hurt in the game, because he only played 10% of snaps. Guess who's snap count went up? Mecole's

11- 76%

Then all the guys were back from 12-16

12- 38%
13- 18%
14- 20%
15- 34%
16- 33%

Even in the post season he didn't get many snaps

17- 16%
18- 40%
19- 28%

The thing about this is Mecole took advantage of his playing time and after week 1 he played really well for a rookie.

In weeks 2-8, he had 374 yds and 4 TDs. Even though he was only in 15% of offensive snaps in week 8. That's 53 yds a game and comes out to 850 yds and 10 TDs. He outplayed Robinson by a ton during that stretch, but still when everyone was healthy he had limited snaps.

This is how Andy Reid does things.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:05 AM 10-15-2022
I didn't think we'd have the number one scoring offense going into week six. This offense is stilling growing with all the new additions and it's still the best. That's astounding.

As for Skyy, not worried. Everybody knows Andy rolls with veterans early in the year. Skyy's time will come. This is exciting.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:03 AM 10-15-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
I have no doubt that he will be prepared.

He is not going to take snaps from Hardman, but as the number 4 WR he should finish with being in on 30-40% of the offensive snaps. There's a chance for it to be higher if there are any injuries.

All you have to do is look at Mecole's rookie year. The guy got a ton of snaps the first 7 weeks of his rookie year, but it's because Tyreek Hill was out and then week 6 Tyreek didn't play a ton and week 7 Sammie Watkins was out. Here are the percentages he played those 7 weeks.

1- 78%
2- 73%
3- 63%
4- 63%
5- 61%
6 - 52%
7- 47%

Week 8 - 10 and we have a healthy group of WR and his snap count went down significantly

8- 15%
9- 18%
10- 22%

Week 11 rolls around and I can't remember, but it looks like Tyreek got hurt in the game, because he only played 10% of snaps. Guess who's snap count went up? Mecole's

11- 76%

Then all the guys were back from 12-16

12- 38%
13- 18%
14- 20%
15- 34%
16- 33%

Even in the post season he didn't get many snaps

17- 16%
18- 40%
19- 28%

The thing about this is Mecole took advantage of his playing time and after week 1 he played really well for a rookie.

In weeks 2-8, he had 374 yds and 4 TDs. Even though he was only in 15% of offensive snaps in week 8. That's 53 yds a game and comes out to 850 yds and 10 TDs. He outplayed Robinson by a ton during that stretch, but still when everyone was healthy he had limited snaps.

This is how Andy Reid does things.
I don’t really thi Hardman is a good basis for comparison considering he never really developed into anything more than a #3/4 type. Moore is going to have to be a lot more than that.

Edit: Also, that team had just paid a boat load of money to Watkins. Regardless of how Watkins eventually ended up as a disappointment in KC his contract and reputation coming in meant he was the clear #2. KC had a clear 1 and 2 at WR that year which is something they don’t have now. JJSS is the closest to a #1 type and will likely continue to get majority of snaps, but there’s no reason Moore can’t start to eat into the snaps for Hardman and MVS as the season goes on.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:41 AM 10-15-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
moore was wide open in the flat with two blocks on that RPO where mahomes kept the ball in the second half, for about an 8 yard gain

i think he's about to blow up...secret weapon...i want to see some 15-yard digs from this kid, he'll smoke whatever 4th corner he's on
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
As for Skyy, not worried. Everybody knows Andy rolls with veterans early in the year. Skyy's time will come. This is exciting.
Like others said, Moore is going to get the 4th best, maybe 5thbest coverage player. As he should. They are going to double or triple Kelce. Put good CB's, best coverage LB and Safety on JuJu and MVS. Have to keep a safety back just to make sure Hardman doesn't run a fly.

Mahomes is going to need to get his reads done faster. No way Buffalo is going to stay in their normal soft 2 high safety all game. There are going to be opportunities there to burn them. If you have a QB to take advantage of those opportunities. Luckily, we have the man for the job.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:50 AM 10-15-2022
I think tomorrow is the Skyy Moore coming out party.

His skillset is exactly what KC needs against Buffalo (excellent route runner who excels at creating separation quickly, dangerous weapon over the middle of the field) and would be an excellent "Where did that come from?" counter punch for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:32 AM 10-15-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

His skillset is exactly what KC needs against Buffalo (excellent route runner who excels at creating separation quickly, dangerous weapon over the middle of the field) and would be an excellent "Where did that come from?" counter punch for the Chiefs.
Duncan beat me to the punch.

I won't say they've been "hiding" him for this game specifically, but it just feels like he's primed and ready to show it. That kind of goes for the new receiving corps in general - it feels like they're ready to show out as a group.
[Reply]
crispystl 10:53 AM 10-15-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah, there's still potential there. Still upside growth to be had.

That just doesn't exist with JJSS.

By the end of the year, I hope we're seeing MVS as the "#1" and a heavy dose of Moore mixed in.

Yeah after rewatching the Raiders game highlights I thought to myself “damn could MVS step up and be a legit #1 for us”? Or at least 1B behind Kelce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BossChief 11:21 AM 10-15-2022
From Tuesday
Originally Posted by BossChief:
I kinda expect some increased usage of Pacheco and Skyy against the Bills.
It’s going down.

Skyy Moore with 7 catches for 110 and a TD (maybe 2)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:29 AM 10-15-2022
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:

Also, it would be a good game for Pacheco time.

Nothing slows down a pass rush like a running game, and the big, fast, violent runner Pacheco is would be a really good way to help the OT's.
[Reply]
Kman34 12:52 PM 10-15-2022
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
Also, it would be a good game for Pacheco time.

Nothing slows down a pass rush like a running game, and the big, fast, violent runner Pacheco is would be a really good way to help the OT's.
Thats actually what I was thinking after the non use in the Raiders game. They were saving him as a surprise power runner for the Bills gm.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:24 PM 10-15-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I don’t really thi Hardman is a good basis for comparison considering he never really developed into anything more than a #3/4 type. Moore is going to have to be a lot more than that.

Edit: Also, that team had just paid a boat load of money to Watkins. Regardless of how Watkins eventually ended up as a disappointment in KC his contract and reputation coming in meant he was the clear #2. KC had a clear 1 and 2 at WR that year which is something they don’t have now. JJSS is the closest to a #1 type and will likely continue to get majority of snaps, but there’s no reason Moore can’t start to eat into the snaps for Hardman and MVS as the season goes on.
Hardman is an excellent comparison, since they're both 2nd round picks. I'm not saying anything about how Hardman developed. I'm only talking about how much he was used in his rookie season. There were injuries that gave Hardman an opportunity and he made the most of that opportunity, but it didn't matter though cuz once the vets were healthy he was back to very limited snaps. Yeah he had a legit number 1 and 2 in front of him, but there were still snaps that we could have taken from DeMarcus Robinson. Outside of an absolute anomaly in week 2 of that season Robinson did jack shit, but he still got the snaps and it's all because he was a vet on this team.

We will see tomorrow if Moore gets snaps from Hardman, but I guarantee that he will not be getting any snaps over MVS. MVS has produced just as much as JJSS. I'm almost positive that Moore gets <25% of the snaps.

It pisses me off and I think Moore should be our #2, but Andy won't do it.

It's the same thing with Pacheco. He had a dominating performance against the Bucs and how was he rewarded against the Raiders? He had 2 snaps and rode the bench while MEH went out and had 9 carries for 15 yds.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:26 PM 10-20-2022
What week will Moore become the man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:49 PM 10-20-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Duncan beat me to the punch.

I won't say they've been "hiding" him for this game specifically, but it just feels like he's primed and ready to show it. That kind of goes for the new receiving corps in general - it feels like they're ready to show out as a group.
Yeah, about that
[Reply]
Page 94 of 280
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144194 > Last »
Up